+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Applications sent November 2009

amine01

Star Member
May 19, 2010
hiii

wanna know please what are the options to get your visa when the case is approved ? is it always a passeport request ?? what s gonna happens if we are already in canada ( me and my wife ) ?

thanx helpppppppin me

sulo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2009
File Transfer...
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2010
Hi aucanada,
How are you doing? Just wandering whether you have received your visa from CHC-Col.
sulo.

amine01

Star Member
May 19, 2010
heloo i need to know please how long will it take to receive my passport request via buffalo ( actually i m in quebec my wife sponsor me )

APPLICATION STARTED PROCESSING NOVEMBER via BUFFALO visa office ( medical received too, security clearance with all fees payed

please need some exemple

thanx and the best luck for everybuddy

amine01

Star Member
May 19, 2010
heloo i need to know please how long will it take to receive my passport request via buffalo ( actually i m in quebec my wife sponsor me )

APPLICATION STARTED PROCESSING NOVEMBER via BUFFALO visa office ( medical received too, security clearance with all fees payed

please need some exemple

thanx and the best luck for everybuddy

Pablojinko

Oct 30, 2009
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2009
Well it's been a while for me... felt kind of depressed to see our "Applications sent November 2009" thread way low...

It's good to hear that a bunch of you novemberties are getting their visas stamp or are already here in Canada... =)

For me and my wife it hasn't been the case. Our ecas has the same status from last December stating the "visa office started processing our application on december 4" but that's it... that and a letter the embassy in Caracas gave to my wife when she demanded the status of our app... the letter said the process would take from 6 to 10 months... so I pray everyday to receive news next month when we'd hit the six months mark.

I like to come here to this forum because I can drain part of my frustration...

This has been by far the most difficult experience that I've lived. It's been 8 months away from my wife, my best friend, my support, my motivation, my everything... away from the love of my life. There are good and bad days, I've suffered from anxiety, depression and muscle pains, all related to this process. It is horrible to feel in a limbo, in a stationary position, only waiting for the day to pick up my wife at the airport so I can finally start my new life here in Montreal with her.

I love Canada, this country has opened the doors for me, has given me lots of opportunities but I admit that, at the same time, I feel frustrated trying to understand how can "they" possibly put so many families in this position. I won't complain, like I always tell my wife: "In the end, this will be just a little sacrifice compared to the life of happiness and opportunities we have ahead of us"

I thank God for my Blackberry, Skype, Messenger and all the thing that make this process more bearable...

I would also like to share this with you. I don't know if any of you have seen it. It's a Tim Hortons ad they ran a couple of months ago. I think it capture the essence of what we all are living... I sent it to my wife and it brought tears to our eyes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzmHwF2G4Vk

Good luck to you all!!

P.S:...talk about draining my emotions... =)

amine01

Star Member
May 19, 2010
helooo

anyone new from who buffalo received his application on november got recentily his passport request

the best luck for evetubuddy

amine01

Star Member
May 19, 2010
heloooo

any one from november got his passport request from BUFFALO ???????

Thanx and gooood luck everybuddy

amine01

Star Member
May 19, 2010
heloooo

any one from november got his passport request from BUFFALO ?

grettta

Star Member
Feb 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2010
LANDED..........
22-06-2010
amine01 said:
heloooo

any one from november got his passport request from BUFFALO ?

Take a look at the trackitt website for timelines. You can sort by visa office to see just the ones processed in Buffalo.

Vaani

Jun 5, 2010
Hey Sulo,
I have sent the application to sponsor my husband from SL in Nov, 2009.
Process started in colombo: 5 jan 2010.
I think almost one week after your application. did you get any message from CHC.
Please share with me.

Thanks
Vaani

sulo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2009
File Transfer...
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2010
Hi Vaani,
The paper screening stage's over for our application and presently in queue for the selection decision and the background review. We are looking forward to hear from them withing the next few weeks, otherwise my husband will be going to the CHC-Col.
Anyway, I wonder what happend to aucanadas' application.

Take care!
Sulo.

sulo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2009
File Transfer...
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2010
Gows,
I noticed that your application's passed the six months waiting period in Colombo. Any news regarding the medical or the visa itself?
Sulo

Vaani

Jun 5, 2010
Hi sulo,
Thanks for your reply. It is nice to you hear something in a few weeks.
How did you know that your application is under selection decision and background check? i dont see any information in my eCas.
It is just IN PROCESS for almost 6 months (no update or any request from CHC)

Hey, I wish you for a good news soon :) Good luck.

Rds
Vaani

sulo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2009
File Transfer...
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2010
Hi there,
It's really nice talking to you guys...you know. That was the answer we got from the high commmission when my husband inqured about the application via e-mail. My eCase shows the same info. as yours Vaani. "IN PROCESS" :( and we are reaching the 6 months period as well.
Hope we all get some good news soon. :)
Sulo

gows

Mar 27, 2010
Hi Sulo,

Actually on 10th May they called me and asked me to pay my landing fee and get the passport photocopies, of course we could pay the fee after two weeks (we were waiting for the forms) since then waiting.....

As you told me you paid the fee upfront... so nothing to worry they will give the visa soon :)

kr,
Gows.