MISSISSAUGA,ON
L4Z1H8
dude that is wrong address for shipment. its Suite# 1200 not 200

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ChristyandRob said:
The moral of the story - listen to your girlfriend / wife! Or, the moral my other half prefers: check the label before sending ;D

:)
hard to beleive but women do actually have a brain too. so all those people think that women have a brain like monkey you are wrong!

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for everyone trying to send in their application forms to mississauga cpc requiring signature from the recipient and tracking option. send application to the following address

Case Processing Cenrte Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway
Suite 1200
MISSISSAUGA,ON
L4Z1H8

you cannot send application to the PO BOX 3000 if you require signatures, its only a mail-room noone sitting for signing the deliveries.

latest from cic website
February 17, 2010 65 days

good luck

Yusuf

bythebook

May 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 30, 2010
AOR Received.
May 24, 2010
File Transfer...
April 30, 2010
Med's Done....
March 18, 2010
Passport Req..
May 26, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 6, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading this forum for the last month and stressing alongside everyone about the processing date that the CIC website states (currently at Feb 17th) and the days of processing which is at 65 days. I sent my application to CHC-M on March 30th, 2010 and it was received on April 1st, 2010 (as per Canada Post).

My ECAS was activated for the first time today and it stated that a decision was made regarding my application on April 30th, 2010 and the letter containing the decision is enroute via mail.

For those interested, I checked my ecas with my receipt number and I had made my payment on line just prior to sending my application in.

nez

Apr 14, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-04-12
File Transfer...
2010-05-17
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
2010-07-23
VISA ISSUED...
2010-08-02
That's great news. Mine was recieved April 12. I still don't see anything for my application. I'm thinking it should be online some time around mid May.

CDNGirl

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2011
How long would it take until we actually get a first stage approval...... or when will it be visible on E-CAS? Application was sent 6th/April...

bythebook

May 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 30, 2010
AOR Received.
May 24, 2010
File Transfer...
April 30, 2010
Med's Done....
March 18, 2010
Passport Req..
May 26, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 6, 2010
CDNGirl said:
How long would it take until we actually get a first stage approval...... or when will it be visible on E-CAS? Application was sent 6th/April...
It took 30 days for CHC-M to process my application and another 2 days before e-cas was activated for me. So I would wait another few days and it should be updated online. Good luck!

Bangkokcanuck

May 2, 2010
Bangkapi, Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-11-2011
MexiCana said:
We sent our application today by FedEx. It was 4 kilos and took forever to organize. So glad that that's over.
Excuse me for asking as I'm new around here and just about to start the application process, i.e. gathering of stuff myself and I have to ask what in the world did you send that would weigh 4 kilos?

In looking over my plans of what is needed I am suddenly feeling very inadequate after seeing that... haha...

help me out, is there a bribe in there or something?? ;D

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent out my application on March 31, and they received it on April 1 (checked through tracking number).
I still have not received my letter of approval yet :( I'm going to check E-cas now for the first time.
*fingers crossed*

CDNGirl

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2011
I think upon receiving an first stage approval letter from them, than will it be viewable on E- CAS..
Thursday will be 1 month for me.. I wonder how much longer.... ???

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see.. I just hope this doesn't take too long because it's just the first step!! Dont want any discouragement :(

bythebook

May 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 30, 2010
AOR Received.
May 24, 2010
File Transfer...
April 30, 2010
Med's Done....
March 18, 2010
Passport Req..
May 26, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 6, 2010
Bangkokcanuck said:
Excuse me for asking as I'm new around here and just about to start the application process, i.e. gathering of stuff myself and I have to ask what in the world did you send that would weigh 4 kilos?

In looking over my plans of what is needed I am suddenly feeling very inadequate after seeing that... haha...

help me out, is there a bribe in there or something?? ;D
My application package was about 3kg. The paperwork itself consisted of all the emails that me and my then-fiance exchanged over a 7 month period. I also included phone bills from my cell phone company as well as my husband's cell phone company for approximately 8 months. Besides this were the regular documents such as proof of identity, education and work experience documents.

Then there were all the photographs that I sent, all 500 pictures which showed the progression of our relationship from our engagement to our marriage to our life after marriage.

It starts to add up quickly!

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello...... I am quiet new on this site....

i have sent application for my wife's sponsorship on april 4 and they received it at mississauga on april 6.... and am waiting for the approval first..... the visa processing office is - abu dhabi as she resides in UAE......
We have done the PCC an medicals too and sent it wiht hte package.

by any chance, is it possible to change the visa processing office after submitting application?
please help on that part.....

all the best to everyone...... for a fast processing and a quick re-union with loved ones.....

Bangkokcanuck

May 2, 2010
Bangkapi, Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-11-2011
bythebook said:
My application package was about 3kg. The paperwork itself consisted of all the emails that me and my then-fiance exchanged over a 7 month period. I also included phone bills from my cell phone company as well as my husband's cell phone company for approximately 8 months. Besides this were the regular documents such as proof of identity, education and work experience documents.

Then there were all the photographs that I sent, all 500 pictures which showed the progression of our relationship from our engagement to our marriage to our life after marriage.

It starts to add up quickly!
Got it, thanks... I know we won't have as much email and stuff as we have lived together abroad since Jan. 2007, so not much need for that stuff....and not judging honestly just asking is 500 pictures considered common or average etc? I am sure we have no where near that many pics together just trying to make sure we put our best foot forward.

Thanks