Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
w

why are you even needing to submit waec certificate?? for family sponsorship application???
i submitted mine and i know people who submitted in previous applications

queenanetor

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
30th August 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30//2016
File Transfer...
November 7th 2016
Med's Done....
11/10/2017
Interview........
11th Oct 2017
Passport Req..
12/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
8th November 2017
LANDED..........
23rd November 2017
He doesn't live in Canada. I live in Canada and he's in Nigeria.
Okay u can request for the option C,my husband had to publish our intention to get married at the registry for like 21 days or so .if you guys had to do the same get records from the registry and also send a copy of your marriage certificate again ,if ur guys did traditional wedding get traditional ruler or an elder to also write a letter confirming that this is the only marriage for you guys.hope that helps

Mimikoms

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Okay thanks, will do just that
Okay u can request for the option C,my husband had to publish our intention to get married at the registry for like 21 days or so .if you guys had to do the same get records from the registry and also send a copy of your marriage certificate again ,if ur guys did traditional wedding get traditional ruler or an elder to also write a letter confirming that this is the only marriage for you guys.hope that helps
nks

Reactions: queenanetor

Strenght 1

Jan 26, 2017
Goodmorning All.
Please when someone is living in canada, what's the fastest way to get an FBI clearance Certificate ? Thank you

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
w

why are you even needing to submit waec certificate?? for family sponsorship application???
@babajydo, yes you don't need to submit waec certificate for family sponsorship sometimes we try to send too much that lead to our down fall. on the other hand if the waec certificate is genuine it is plus for the Pa cos it eliminates any doubts about the pa really identity. Now they have access to the waec database and it takes them just a minute to do verification.

babajydo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront, Passed.
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
@babajydo, yes you don't need to submit waec certificate for family sponsorship sometimes we try to send too much that lead to our down fall. on the other hand if the waec certificate is genuine it is plus for the Pa cos it eliminates any doubts about the pa really identity. Now they have access to the waec database and it takes them just a minute to do verification.
cos i dont remember submitting anything similar to that...even though i have all this valid certificates that can be verified online...thanks for your response

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
I dont think she tried to "over submit" anything. I remember that historical documents were asked to be included including school certificates etc. There have also been several instances where CIC had to request these documents from people who didn't submit them originally so I dont think she did anything wrong with the application. There has just been a problem with verifying it and she needs to figure out how to help them do it.

Reactions: colmiz and becos

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
This month of may will not pass me
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I saw it in the document checklist to submit certificates.

They are not suspecting your marriage. They said your watch is fraudulent... Buy a scratch card enter
@Mimikoms truly the letter is confusing but gather all your historical school documents like @Ugoswife mentioned ,also gather relationship proof like what's app chats ,Facebook post n whatever social media evidence you guys have ,to prove there wasn't any marriage or common law relationship before if u are the sponsor call canada revenue agency and request for an option c that will show whether you or your spouse marital status before the application. I will also get family members from both sides to write supporting letter, but first things first get a clarification from Avo to findout exactly what they are requesting from you .All the best

@Mimikoms Go to your registry and do a marriage search in Canada, they will give you a note showing you have never been married before or if you were in a common law relationship explain in details how, why and time relationship ended with any supporting Document E.g child custody if any and your CRA taxes showing your marital status before your marriage and after.
For waec check the DOB and if your husband wrote his waec in the year 2000 it should have his passport photo on it, u can send the scratch card if possible write a letter explain why you are sending it to them and include the website on your letter. Also add new stuffs like screenshot whatsapp chat, SMS, call logs, western union, flight tickets etc but include them on your supporting document. Make a list of what you are sending to make work easy.

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

I did not send any document not even my employment letter. The only 2 things I sent were marriage certificate and birth certificate (affidavit) .

Mimikoms

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Okay thanks your help, will do all of these things.
They are not suspecting your marriage. They said your watch is fraudulent... Buy a scratch card enter

@Mimikoms Go to your registry and do a marriage search in Canada, they will give you a note showing you have never been married before or if you were in a common law relationship explain in details how, why and time relationship ended with any supporting Document E.g child custody if any and your CRA taxes showing your marital status before your marriage and after.
For waec check the DOB and if your husband wrote his waec in the year 2000 it should have his passport photo on it, u can send the scratch card if possible write a letter explain why you are sending it to them and include the website on your letter. Also add new stuffs like screenshot whatsapp chat, SMS, call logs, western union, flight tickets etc but include them on your supporting document. Make a list of what you are sending to make work easy.
for your

debbiejosh

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/05/2014
Nomination.....
09/09/2014
Med's Request
02/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/03/2015
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
w

That has been on my mind since yesterday, cos even when I applied for permanent residence, I only submitted Wes verification, and that was for university education.

However, I assume it was needed for the previous checklist.

Going forward, especially for 2017 applicants, it's not on the checklist, the only thing necessary is the birth certificate for Nigerian applicants.

Please, I know that we are trying to give supporting documents, but let it tally with the checklist.

For the WAEC certificate thing, let your husband get a WAEC scratch card right away, and check the result him self.

If it tallies with his certificate, I presume he's in Nigeria, if in Lagos, let him get to Yaba, speak to the officials, and get a letter authenticating the certificate.

He would submit the otiginal authentication letter, a notarized copy of the original certificate, and a scratch card for them to verify.

He could also write a cover letter explaining himself.

debbiejosh

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/05/2014
Nomination.....
09/09/2014
Med's Request
02/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/03/2015
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
Goodmorning All.
Please when someone is living in canada, what's the fastest way to get an FBI clearance Certificate ? Thank you
Unfortunately, there's no fastest way, you need to go through the regular route.
I presume AVO has gotten back to you, please can you update the house on your application date, so we can know what month AVO is attending to.
Thank you

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Goodmorning All.
Do you require police clearance or fbi clearance from usa? If not from usa you need to talk to a relative in your home country to apply on your behalf for a fee.