+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just got the request for medicals. May 2017 applicant.
Glad for you.....its good news......accra is working........how did you receive the request for medical.....thru regular post mail OR message in online account ?

Also, in the medical request how many days did IRCC give you to complete the medical exam ?

Jayotuks

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Glad for you.....its good news......accra is working........how did you receive the request for medical.....thru regular post mail OR message in online account ?

Also, in the medical request how many days did IRCC give you to complete the medical exam ?
Thank you, they sent me a mail that I have a message in my online account. so I logged in and the message was there. My review for medicals has already changed to "we are reviewing your medical result"
I was given thirty days to complete it.

Reactions: Cei325

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you, they sent me a mail that I have a message in my online account. so I logged in and the message was there. My review for medicals has already changed to "we are reviewing your medical result"
I was given thirty days to complete it.
That's cool.....Accra Visa Office (VO) is working.....

Last edited:

AtGod

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
not yet
Just got the request for medicals. May 2017 applicant.
Congratulations! February 2017, applicant and still don't get medical request yet. This seems like a random thing, like lotery.

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Congratulations! February 2017, applicant and still don't get medical request yet. This seems like a random thing, like lotery.
i think you should contact them, other previous months applicants have gotten medical request and they are on May now

Reactions: Cei325

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
have
On my ECAS : Medical results has been received. But on mycic account say , this is not needed at the moment ??
have you done medicals?

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
@Ugoswife congrats oo my dear. So happy for you....

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Reactions: colmiz

tisrod

Nov 21, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
10-2016
File Transfer...
10-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Hey everyone! I have a situation here. Back in September I got an email from. AVO asking to send in documents proving the genuinity of our marriage. Which we did. Today I received another email asking to attend an interview on the 15th of November at AVO. But I live I Canada with my wife and son. And the interesting part is in couple of days my wife is going to have a surgery and for about 6weeks she can't do anything so I will be taking care of her and our son. Plus we are In the middle of moving to a different apartment. So much expenses right now. Like I'm just confused and don't know what to do at all. I have a work permit that is expired and of course I submitted my application to renew it as usual and been waiting for it. So right now I I have what they call an Implied status which still allows me to work until a decision is made. I would really want to change the interview location to Ottawa if possible so that it will be cheaper and quicker so that I get home after a day trip to be with my family and take care of them. Pls advise me.

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
Hey everyone! I have a situation here. Back in September I got an email from. AVO asking to send in documents proving the genuinity of our marriage. Which we did. Today I received another email asking to attend an interview on the 15th of November at AVO. But I live I Canada with my wife and son. And the interesting part is in couple of days my wife is going to have a surgery and for about 6weeks she can't do anything so I will be taking care of her and our son. Plus we are In the middle of moving to a different apartment. So much expenses right now. Like I'm just confused and don't know what to do at all. I have a work permit that is expired and of course I submitted my application to renew it as usual and been waiting for it. So right now I I have what they call an Implied status which still allows me to work until a decision is made. I would really want to change the interview location to Ottawa if possible so that it will be cheaper and quicker so that I get home after a day trip to be with my family and take care of them. Pls advise me.
Sorry to hear this. It’s really a tight situation but I’ll advice u write them a detailed email explaining all these and since u have a legal stay in Canada I believe moving ur interview is something that could be granted.

Just go all out with ur explanation. These people are human beings with feelings too. If u need to attach evidence to strengthen ur plea then go ahead.

I wish u the very best in this and pls do keep us posted.

Reactions: tisrod

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
From what others have been experiencing though, it didn't seem to be random. For other applicants from this year, the time line from submitting an application to when we are being asked to do our medicals seems to be consistent. You didn't do upfront medicals right? If not, you may want to try to check in as to why you haven't been asked to do them yet.

tisrod

Nov 21, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
10-2016
File Transfer...
10-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Thank you dear I just sent them
Sorry to hear this. It’s really a tight situation but I’ll advice u write them a detailed email explaining all these and since u have a legal stay in Canada I believe moving ur interview is something that could be granted.

Just go all out with ur explanation. These people are human beings with feelings too. If u need to attach evidence to strengthen ur plea then go ahead.

I wish u the very best in this and pls do keep us posted.
an email explaining all this. Now let's see what they will respond.