+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I'm so happy for you guys, Obronibini and adetoks. I'm wishing the same nice news for myself and everyone expecting to reunite with their love ones soon. Obannobi, I have been able to get two (2) of the documents accra requested but the last one which is the Canada inland application form is taking long to come. They have not sent it to us yet and we don't know how long it will take. We only have about 15days to the deadline date to submit it to accra. I don't know if we should submit the two we have and explain to accra the reason why we couldn't get it to them now and also tell them that as soon as we get it, we will fax it to them. What do you think? Advice from everyone please..

obannobi

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Macus, please go ahead and send the two that you have. Why can't you scan it and email to them while explaining the tile limit and the wait? I think that you need to address the officer handling your case direct, mine is kp or whatever. They know that it takes time in most cases so is not news.did the refugee people sent the other 2 or you had it? Did they specify means of communication or not because I was not told how to send mine although I have to send pictures, can I attach it to my email? Because from my work email I can zip file it to them, what do you think?Macus, all we need is to provide the documentation and they will give us approval so no shaking.

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
macus said:
I'm so happy for you guys, Obronibini and adetoks. I'm wishing the same nice news for myself and everyone expecting to reunite with their love ones soon. Obannobi, I have been able to get two (2) of the documents accra requested but the last one which is the Canada inland application form is taking long to come. They have not sent it to us yet and we don't know how long it will take. We only have about 15days to the deadline date to submit it to accra. I don't know if we should submit the two we have and explain to accra the reason why we couldn't get it to them now and also tell them that as soon as we get it, we will fax it to them. What do you think? Advice from everyone please..
Macus dnt waste too much time,pls send them wat u can get and write a letter with ur own hands and explain to the vo why u can't get all that,

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Thank you Obannobi and Ghanaboy for your prompt response. I have the PIF they requested and hopefully will get the Refugee reason and decision form before friday. We are also printing our watsapp and email chats to send them. We also have about 4 letters from friends and relatives who attestify that our marriage is genuine. I also have a sworn affidavit from the high court from my uncle who witnessed the introduction\traditional wedding ceremony. As soon as I have the two document sent to me from my wife, I will send it to them via dhl express. I don't know the name of the officer incharge of our application. I pray that as soon as they get it, that would be enough proof. I'm very grateful for all your advice and support. Thank you all so much

wabson

Sep 1, 2014
Good day folks,, how is everyone. Just a quick question, anyone knows how much it cost to DHL passport (send + returning) from Nigeria to cic Ghana? After almost a month that I have paid for full service, the DHL guy wanna play games to get additional money on returning. Lol ::)

Obronibini said:
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted lately we have been busy getting ready etc. Just letting everyone know that I landed this past Thursday, Sept 4. Everything went smoothly and it feels so good to finally be together with my wife again :) I pray everyone gets their approvals soon and everyone who is awaiting their flight has a successful landing as well. God bless, your time is coming too
adetoks214 said:
Hi everyone, my wife and daughter finally landed last Friday. Its been a sweet reunion. Wish everyone the very best. Surely you will all get here in Jesus precious name
Congratulations Obronibini and Adetoks (family) welcome to Canada.

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
iwodamiorie said:
Congratulations Obronibini and Adetoks (family) welcome to Canada.
thank you , I pray for smooth landing for your husby

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
Obrunicoco said:
Obronibini....congrats on your arrival!!!! You must be so happy. I hope Canada leaves a positive impression on you and you feel like it's your home very quickly.

We are still waiting for the UK police check, a slow and expensive process. Once we submit that (next week probably) we don't expect it to take long. Ghana one is all finished, thank god.

To everyone else - I hope you are still feeling hopeful, soon we will all be reunited with our loved ones!
yeah feels so good to see my wife and family again . So far so good, just too cold but am dressing fog it . Hopefully uk get things done quickly for you . Meanwhile if you can't meaty he deadline you should let Accra know ahead if time . You are on the right path to glory . All the best :)

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
Ghanaboy said:
Hey man,i went to accra few days ago and was looking for u but ur fone was off,i realised u had disappeared already,hope u enjoying Canada,have fun but wait for me
oh ok. I left on the 3rd , I've been using roaming so you can still whatsapp me if you want. I will get a new number by next week . Hopefully you land before the end of end of the year. There's not much fun to have here yet lol , everyone seem to keep to themselves here but it all fine , we will have lots of fun sooner or later

wabson

Sep 1, 2014
Ghanaboy said:
You should expect a notification by the close of this week or better still early next week
Thank you everyone, wiffy passport is ready for pickup. I pray everybody gets good new in Sha Allahu..

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
Obronibini said:
oh ok. I left on the 3rd , I've been using roaming so you can still whatsapp me if you want. I will get a new number by next week . Hopefully you land before the end of end of the year. There's not much fun to have here yet lol , everyone seem to keep to themselves here but it all fine , we will have lots of fun sooner or later

Right,i dnt wana dream yet but hopefully this will be over soon,am tired of thinking about this,wifey needs encouragement even more than i do

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
wabson said:
Thank you everyone, wiffy passport is ready for pickup. I pray everybody gets good new in Sha Allahu..
Congrats ,i knew urs would be very soon,enjoy ur marriage life

obannobi

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Macus how long did it take you to obtain your PIF? Have you sent anything to them yet? I called immigration to find out why they demanded such documents from already a citizen, the lady inform me that it is about my wife and not me the sponsor. I guess is not a big deal then they just needed additional information.I am going on a vacation with my wife, I am hoping to add our pictures from the trip even though they are not asking for it.Have you heard of anyone that got thesame letter as us before.

obannobi said:
Macus how long did it take you to obtain your PIF? Have you sent anything to them yet? I called immigration to find out why they demanded such documents from already a citizen, the lady inform me that it is about my wife and not me the sponsor. I guess is not a big deal then they just needed additional information.I am going on a vacation with my wife, I am hoping to add our pictures from the trip even though they are not asking for it.Have you heard of anyone that got thesame letter as us before.
Hi Guys,

If it will help to you. Here's my experience:

I got the same letter to provide information about my 2002 refuge claim (PIF) and my subsequent application for permanent residency. I was able to request the refuge form from IRB Toronto by sending them a fax request and they sent it 3 weeks after the fax request.

However, because I did not receive the PIF before my due date, I sent every other document without the PIF and was informed via email that they needed the form, luckily it already arrived then and I was asked to email it as it would be faster. My spouse later got an interview that led to his approval.