+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
@maki22 Please we need your help seriously. You can ask them why people that have sent their medicals have not received any update. My whole application was delayed from day one, and we had to keep contacting them to move things along. We cannot be doing their jobs, if theres no issues they can easily try to do their jobs.

Reactions: maki22

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
You can do your medical anywhere in the world, you only download the form, and take to the clinic, with your international passport and other requirements.
Just ensure and ask the Ghanaian peeps here, which clinic, is best, in terms of e-medicals, and fast correspondence with AVO.

The only approved physicians for Ghana are:

The following Panel Physicians are available in this country - ordered by city:
City: Accra
Name: Adrian Oddoye
Address: Akai House Clinic,
No 1, 6th Circular Road,,
Cantonments,
(This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: (233) 0302 784 772/773/774
Spoken Languages: English

Name: IOM Accra International Organization for Migration
Address: Migration Health Division MHD,
17 Ridge Road, Roman Ridge,
(This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: (233) 0 307 01 20 51 /244 33 58 56
Spoken Languages:

Date Modified:
2016-08-25

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
@maki22 Please we need your help seriously. You can ask them why people that have sent their medicals have not received any update. My whole application was delayed from day one, and we had to keep contacting them to move things along. We cannot be doing their jobs, if theres no issues they can easily try to do their jobs.
If I get to the right person I will ask the questions for all of us.

Reactions: donchik

Abayomi1111

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
The only approved physicians for Ghana are:

The following Panel Physicians are available in this country - ordered by city:
Name: Adrian Oddoye
Address: Akai House Clinic,
No 1, 6th Circular Road,,
Cantonments,
Telephone: (233) 0302 784 772/773/774
Spoken Languages: English

Name: IOM Accra International Organization for Migration
Address: Migration Health Division MHD,
17 Ridge Road, Roman Ridge,
Telephone: (233) 0 307 01 20 51 /244 33 58 56
Spoken Languages:

Date Modified:
2016-08-25
Got the details... Thanks.

Abayomi1111

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
You can do your medical anywhere in the world, you only download the form, and take to the clinic, with your international passport and other requirements.
Just ensure and ask the Ghanaian peeps here, which clinic, is best, in terms of e-medicals, and fast correspondence with AVO.
Got it. Thanks for the info.....

jennyu

Jul 1, 2017
Good day sir may I have your contact sir to have discussion with u. I submitted my application in 2016 after sucrimg nomination from Manitoba but still Accra has not attended to me till date. So many people are in this situation too. Please kindly send me drop your number so we can discuss before you go sir. Alternatively u can contact me on this line 07068341909 Thank u so much
Hi dear, PNP applications generally take longer. Alot of 2016 applications for people inside Canada are even still waiting. Not sure the month you applied but as of last week they were issuing ppr to August 2016 applicants and this is for applications processed in Canada. I expect Accra to be a lot slower than them.

jennyu

Jul 1, 2017
Hi people... is it possible to get a Canadian Passport wven when you were not born in Canada but your parent is one. And also if one gets it and gets married before landing, is there any effect on the application
I think the parent can only apply for Canadian passport for their child who is still a minor. Are you asking if the person never lived in Canada and then gets married and wants to sponsor the spouse? There will probably be red flags because the person has never lived in Canada. Even though citizens can live outside Canada and sponsor their spouses, they still have to show proof of intent to live in Canada etc, and usually they are required to provide a good reason why the person wasn’t living in Canada at the time of application.

Reactions: Akanni2017