+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Lagos babe

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Send copy of your ticket as well, if you have chat with friends/family where you talked about your relationship, send that too. send chat where u and your spouse had issues, not just lovey smoothie. Its important you don't rush into sending, you can take the 1st 15 days to gather. All the best
You are next, bakanomics applied on the 28th of February, please start checking your GCKEY, your background check column might have a slight change, and you could get prearrival service mail too.
I wish you all the best

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
We provided 22 pictures as requested. it was a court wedding with minimal people in attendance. I will be visiting her this Christmas for the second time . she was a class mate of mine so the age gap is very insignificant. We do not have children together . I do have extensive WhatsApp and Facebook messages together which I am deciding how many pages to send them.
Do you have pictures together from the first time you visited? If yes, please add those. If you’ve sent her money, add receipts as well... social media posts with comments from friends? You can also add that. I think @Cutie101 has mentioned everything else.

Reactions: Joejj123

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Do you have pictures together from the first time you visited? If yes, please add those. If you’ve sent her money, add receipts as well... social media posts with comments from friends? You can also add that. I think @Cutie101 has mentioned everything else.
We do have those pictures so I will include that. I have some receipts of money transactions I made in her name so I will send them as well. Thank you

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
You are next, bakanomics applied on the 28th of February, please start checking your GCKEY, your background check column might have a slight change, and you could get prearrival service mail too.
I wish you all the best
lol you can say that again!!! I check twice a day. email, online acct, ecas.
I am as ready as a anyone can imagine.

we sent them additional info when we took vacay in October and sent prior to that about 3 times. so I don't even want any story from them at all.
I would rather they take it calm and just request PPR than hiding under the 'I am not satisfied' if they are truly out of visa for this year.
But above all, still backing it up with prayers!!!

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
I wish many people had joined this group before submitting their applications maybe it would have gone so smoothly. Tired of all this "no satisfied" especially to few days to Christmas. It is enough that we are not with our families then they drop this "no satisfied" mail. AVO better wake up, if they are out of visas then they should just chill till January, it is just 16 days away abeg instead of making people tensed and sad. God help us all!!!

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Phew! Finally I’ve been able to sign in here with my phone.

So many issues today.... especially with February Applicants. The devil is a liar. @Cei235 please send an email to AVO stating the correct spelling of your name. It’s just an email and shouldn’t cause any harm/delay.

@bakanomics @Blackstar67 can you please let us know what exact documents you provided to support your application? Maybe that way we can all chip in on what you could send this time.
I submitted wedding certificate, Facebook chat,whatsapp chat,raza call log,letter from pastor who anchored our wedding, letter from my mother in law,wedding photographs,land survey paper bearing our names,receipts of money transfer .All these were verified by the MP and a covered letter written by the MP.
So what else do they need to prove marriage genuity. Pls advice.My wife has gotten her bearing since the receipt of this email from AVO. Her expectation after medical about 5months ago was passport request.
Only God can intervene now.I believe the God I serve will prove Himself. I will do the needful and hand over the rest to God

AtGod

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
not yet
I submitted wedding certificate, Facebook chat,whatsapp chat,raza call log,letter from pastor who anchored our wedding, letter from my mother in law,wedding photographs,land survey paper bearing our names,receipts of money transfer .All these were verified by the MP and a covered letter written by the MP.
So what else do they need to prove marriage genuity. Pls advice.My wife has gotten her bearing since the receipt of this email from AVO. Her expectation after medical about 5months ago was passport request.
Only God can intervene now.I believe the God I serve will prove Himself. I will do the needful and hand over the rest to God
Maybe I am wrong but based on all the documents you sent about your marriage I think the problem is most related to this part of the email "In addition, I am concerned there is no correspondence from your minor child’s father with regard to his prior relationship with you and your daughter."
What that means? You wife has a child with another man before meeting you? Do you have any contact with this child? Does this child is listed as accompanion? Does this child's father is aware that the mother of his child is leaving the country? Is he ok with that? If you didn't say anything about this child in your application, I strongly think that the problem comes from that. And you should explain what is the place of this child in your relationship and what his father thinks about that.

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
If the minor is going with you let the father write custody report or if the woman is leaving the minor behind she should prepare custody documents that she is leaving the child under the custody of his father.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
For additional document:
provide any documentation after the wedding such as conversations dated back from you got married until present-extensive whatSapp conversation.. any monetary transfers and wire receipts.. any mail or gift sent via DHL you can provide the dhl details and even the DHL wrapper LOL it is that intense trust me they want anything that shows consistent communication after the marriage took place to show you are indeed husband and wife.

send all communications if you took screen shots of your video chats and call log history to show from whatsapp the min and or hours each call.

You need to show longevity with communication no amount of pictures will prove anything to them except these damn conversations.

good luck .. don't rely on MP office get anything to show your marriage. Oh by the way the letters you got from you inlaws.. any letters kindly have it notarized by legal practitioner such as notary and or lawyer or commissioner hope it helps

As to the child involved.. WHO DOES THE CHILD BELONG TO SPONSOR OR APPLICANT????

if this child is yours you may need to provide joint custody agreement with both you and the mother of your child signature and sign the accompanying dependent form for the minor.

If there is no child in this application what so ever - then prepare evidence to prove your marriage only and state there is no child in this application

Reactions: jennyu and Joejj123

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Maybe I am wrong but based on all the documents you sent about your marriage I think the problem is most related to this part of the email "In addition, I am concerned there is no correspondence from your minor child’s father with regard to his prior relationship with you and your daughter."
What that means? You wife has a child with another man before meeting you? Do you have any contact with this child? Does this child is listed as accompanion? Does this child's father is aware that the mother of his child is leaving the country? Is he ok with that? If you didn't say anything about this child in your application, I strongly think that the problem comes from that. And you should explain what is the place of this child in your relationship and what his father thinks about that.
Seems it’s been mixed up Bakanometrics is differny from BLackstar, it is blackstar Who has the minor.

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
For additional document:
provide any documentation after the wedding such as conversations dated back from you got married until present-extensive whatSapp conversation.. any monetary transfers and wire receipts.. any mail or gift sent via DHL you can provide the dhl details and even the DHL wrapper LOL it is that intense trust me they want anything that shows consistent communication after the marriage took place to show you are indeed husband and wife.

send all communications if you took screen shots of your video chats and call log history to show from whatsapp the min and or hours each call.

You need to show longevity with communication no amount of pictures will prove anything to them except these damn conversations.

good luck .. don't rely on MP office get anything to show your marriage. Oh by the way the letters you got from you inlaws.. any letters kindly have it notarized by legal practitioner such as notary and or lawyer or commissioner hope it helps

As to the child involved.. WHO DOES THE CHILD BELONG TO SPONSOR OR APPLICANT????

if this child is yours you may need to provide joint custody agreement with both you and the mother of your child signature and sign the accompanying dependent form for the minor.

If there is no child in this application what so ever - then prepare evidence to prove your marriage only and state there is no child in this application
Seems it’s been mixed up Bakanometrics is differny from BLackstar, it is blackstar Who has the minor.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
My wife has a child from previous relationship. The child was listed as a dependant but not coming with her.
My wife has a child from previous relationship. The child was listed as a dependant but not coming with her.

Your wife has a child. the child not accompany.

so the sense lack of relationship between you and the child

VO wrote....In addition, I am concerned there is no correspondence from your minor child’s father with regard to his prior relationship with you and your daughter"

indicate in the letter your step child will not be accompanying but you have a joint custody agreement that the child's father will allow the child to travel. You will need 2 passport pictures of the child father and accompany as part of your evidence.
Address the concern of the relationship between the child and father if there is a relationship in existence. you need to cover all the basis so the VO does not think this child parent has no idea of possible immigration for their child so maybe you can get a sworn affidavit from the child father that he is aware and ok with the child future immigration.

Reactions: AtGod