Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
@It Is WELL: Be strong and courageous for the Lord is with you wherever you go. God will never give us more than we can bear. We feel for you because we are all here with the same mandate which is to finally be with our loved ones. All I (we) can do is offer our sincere prayers. You have given us a brief synopsis of what occurred and we thank you for trusting us with your journey. I see that JOSH717 has listed a series of questions for you. Listen, we are not Immigration officers therefore you do not owe any of us an explanation. You have your lawyer that alone is enough. Confide, consult with him along with your wife all the necessary details that will overturn this decision.

Don't trouble yourself with answering those questions please. What good would it be for us to find the answers? Are we the ones behind the screen to change your status to PASSED or request PPR? We all have our burdens to carry. But remember It Is WELL...the battle is not ours but the Lord's. Even when the waters rise it shall not drown you, and when you walk among the flames you shall not be burned. I pray for you and your wife that he who began a good work in your lives will be the one to complete it. He didn't bring you this far to leave you.

Folks, lets all be mindful to treat people the way we want to be treated. What happened to It Is WELL could of happened to any of us. None of us pay the full fee of $550 and $490 only, gather all the required materials, and additional materials only to be rejected. We shouldn't be so quick to jump on our high horses to now dictate whose marriage/application is genuine or speculate the fault that they have done. Remember this is a case by case basis. What has worked for someone may not be the case for others. We are not immigration lawyers or Visa/Immigration officers. We are all in this together. Our experience is all that we have to share at our discretion.

Mr. Josh if you want to know EXACTLY what constitute genuine marriage by CIC's definition. I suggest you google it. The answer is online.
Happy Sunday Folks. ;)

JOSH717

Oct 26, 2016
TeamCMOR said:
@It Is WELL: Be strong and courageous for the Lord is with you wherever you go. God will never give us more than we can bear. We feel for you because we are all here with the same mandate which is to finally be with our loved ones. All I (we) can do is offer our sincere prayers. You have given us a brief synopsis of what occurred and we thank you for trusting us with your journey. I see that JOSH717 has listed a series of questions for you. Listen, we are not Immigration officers therefore you do not owe any of us an explanation. You have your lawyer that alone is enough. Confide, consult with him along with your wife all the necessary details that will overturn this decision.

Don't trouble yourself with answering those questions please. What good would it be for us to find the answers? Are we the ones behind the screen to change your status to PASSED or request PPR? We all have our burdens to carry. But remember It Is WELL...the battle is not ours but the Lord's. Even when the waters rise it shall not drown you, and when you walk among the flames you shall not be burned. I pray for you and your wife that he who began a good work in your lives will be the one to complete it. He didn't bring you this far to leave you.

Folks, lets all be mindful to treat people the way we want to be treated. What happened to It Is WELL could of happened to any of us. None of us pay the full fee of $550 and $490 only, gather all the required materials, and additional materials only to be rejected. We shouldn't be so quick to jump on our high horses to now dictate whose marriage/application is genuine or speculate the fault that they have done. Remember this is a case by case basis. What has worked for someone may not be the case for others. We are not immigration lawyers or Visa/Immigration officers. We are all in this together. Our experience is all that we have to share at our discretion.

Mr. Josh if you want to know EXACTLY what constitute genuine marriage by CIC's definition. I suggest you google it. The answer is online.
Happy Sunday Folks. ;)

@ TeamCMOR and Sugarcoconut....Guys I'm sorry but I'm so worried about this case....Forgive me if I asked any unnecessary question.I wish we could figure out the red flag so that he would deal with it in his appeal.I can't be immigration.Let's all continue to pray since we are helpless and let God take charge.Thank you all

JOSH717

Oct 26, 2016
@ TeamCMOR and Sugarcoconut....Guys I'm sorry but I'm so worried about this case....Forgive me if I asked any unnecessary question.I wish we could figure out the red flag so that he would deal with it in his appeal.I can't be immigration.Let's all continue to pray since we are helpless and let God take charge.Thank you all

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
JOSH717 said:
Hi members,

There is one thing I want us all to know that this forum is a place for us all to learn. This CIC application there is no book anywhere to read to be able to meet exactly what AVO want. Trust me I applied before knowing the forum but I have learn a lot from previous members. The questions Josh717 is asking I don't think it's bad, we can all compare our mistakes and then educate this house so that those who are even yet to apply can learn. It's not good to tell someone not to answer question a member in the forum is asking. If it's going these way members will be holding back their views and can't make us all learn much. Trust some people are more experienced in this forum. I will please with you all to make the forum open and let more comments and experience sharing to keep going on. Thank you all!!!

Carla2016

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed at this time
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-06-2016
Med's Request
Re medical request 14-nov-2016
Med's Done....
Up front November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- dec- 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-feb-2017
LANDED..........
April 7th 2017
It IS WELL said:
@Ugoswife and others. During my initial application i submitted both traditional marriage and court marriage pictures. I had no personal pictures with my wife together except the traditional marriage and court marriage pictures, reason being that we met October 2013 and i was in UK then. I traveled to Nigeria in June 2014 for our traditional marriage and back again to Nigeria in May 2015 for our court marriage. I included my flight tickets on both trips. I moved to Canada on June 25th 2015, and filed her application in March 2016. When they asked for additional proof, I got a letter from the traditional ruler from my community who was aware of the traditional marriage, letter and affidavit from my father in law, letter from my wife's village head and that of my village head, letter from married women from my village of which my wife is a member by the reason of her marriage, letter from her pastor in Nigeria and my pastor here in Canada, Notarize letter from a friend here in Canada who know me for over 15 years and knows everything about the marriage, letter from my work mate here in Canada who is a white Canadian who testified that she is aware that i chat and talk to my wife everyday. I also included pictures my wife took with my oldest brother, his wife, my older brother, his wife, my nephew and his friend, my village women, and the women in the church in my village which she attends when she visits village as she is a Nurse in a state other than our state. Tell me how can someone sitting in the office conclude that all these people are liars? Can this happen to a Canadian? am glad the appeal will be here in Canada because they are the one to prove to me that my marriage is not genuine. Did they invite my wife for interview? the answer is NO, so i would like to know the basis of their conclusion. I know my right and is a fact.
For me I think the officer wanted to have more personal informations between you and your wife. Because from what you sent your friend wrote a letter from your wife village head from the women in church... those are outsiders of your relationship more personal or intimate proofs like text messages, emails, call logs, bday valentines gifts, if you send money to your wife ( the receipts) etc etc etc that is what I see other people send. I hope you understand my point of view.
Courage with the next step and take your time to gather enough proofs so they wount have any doubt...
God knows best

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Good morning God people,
we are here arguing back and forth but vo's are there using stupid and flimsy to tear us apart but no solution yet.
i submitted everything he/she requested to d extent he/she request redo medical which is last stage to ppr, but still say relationship of 11 years is not genuine, what else the vo want to hear or he want to know how often i talk with my wife about sex????
we should know that some vo's are just biased and want tear family apart.
Some of them need to undergo Psychiatric check up. I don't feel sorry to say it because its so painful for everyone to be apart from our spouses for too long, just grace of God helping us.
So anyone that the application was denied or refused and you got option of appeal please feel free to bare the pain go for it as long as you are very sure your relationship or marriage is real and genuine.
You have to be strong and give support to your spouse as its really a devastating and trying time.
God will always fight our battle.
Amen

It IS WELL

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
@Carla2016 and others. The visa officer need no further proof beside what i have provided. I am a British citizen and Canadian PR holder. There is no justification to his refusal and he has no reason to give except being biased. I sent whatsapp communication between us since January 2015. Like i said am not worried only feel for my wife. When we go to appeal the truth will prevail. I thank you all for your concern but be rest assured that i am very optimistic that i will win the appeal if at all we will get to that length.

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
JOSH717 said:
OMG! U didn't have to do this...E-hugs to u!

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
It IS WELL said:
@Carla2016 and others. The visa officer need no further proof beside what i have provided. I am a British citizen and Canadian PR holder. There is no justification to his refusal and he has no reason to give except being biased. I sent whatsapp communication between us since January 2015. Like i said am not worried only feel for my wife. When we go to appeal the truth will prevail. I thank you all for your concern but be rest assured that i am very optimistic that i will win the appeal if at all we will get to that length.
That's the spirit...Keep being strong for urself and wifey. God will see u through this sooner than u think.

Sending u and urs love all the way!

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
Hi all,

I got my passport in hand today I am so glad and don't know how to thank the Almighty God for making it all end in praise. I wish to thank you are for your supports and advice. I pray everyone here get good news in the coming days. Amen!. I will be in Canada before this month ends.

Carla2016

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed at this time
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-06-2016
Med's Request
Re medical request 14-nov-2016
Med's Done....
Up front November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- dec- 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-feb-2017
LANDED..........
April 7th 2017
gapoha said:
Hi all,

I got my passport in hand today I am so glad and don't know how to thank the Almighty God for making it all end in praise. I wish to thank you are for your supports and advice. I pray everyone here get good news in the coming days. Amen!. I will be in Canada before this month ends.
Woot woot congratulations!!!!

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
Carla2016 said:
Woot woot congratulations!!!!
Thanks Carla2016
You will receive yours too soon.

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
gapoha said:
Hi all,

Congratulations!! Good to see some good news. Quick question. During the process of your application, did you eCAs status change for example medicals, review of supporting documents, interview, background check etc or did you just suddenly see Decision made?

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Congratulations gapoha, God is great.

Congrats!!!

Carla2016

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..