09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
ifynwam said:
They are very slow! They should have informed me of the police certificate. Anyways,i have my pastor in the Gambia. I have already informed him. But another question is,how can I send my finger print to him,is it advisable to scan and send it or I should mail it? And how do I get the finger print form? Thanks.
Gambia should have their specific requirements for a police report. I will suggest you ask your pastor to go to their office directly and inquire What exactly they need from you since you not physically in the country.

ifynwam

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
09/07 2015. july 9th 2015. police certificate. requested original of the police certificate on the 22nd july 2015 and on 12 August 2015 requested for the same original police certificate that had been mailed.
File Transfer...
24th/02/2015.
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
The link didn't say much.

ifynwam

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
09/07 2015. july 9th 2015. police certificate. requested original of the police certificate on the 22nd july 2015 and on 12 August 2015 requested for the same original police certificate that had been mailed.
File Transfer...
24th/02/2015.
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Thanks so much L'Amour. Will try and see if I need to be there in person or my pastor will do it for me. Which ever way is the best,will let you know how it goes. Thanks so much. Have a nice weekend.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
ifynwam said:
Thanks so much L'Amour. Will try and see if I need to be there in person or my pastor will do it for me. Which ever way is the best,will let you know how it goes. Thanks so much. Have a nice weekend.
You are welcome. Give the address in the link to your pastor to go to the office directly. you could then decide if to go in person depending on their requirements.
Take care and all the best with your application

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
ifynwam said:
They are very slow! They should have informed me of the police certificate. Anyways,i have my pastor in the Gambia. I have already informed him. But another question is,how can I send my finger print to him,is it advisable to scan and send it or I should mail it? And how do I get the finger print form? Thanks.
like l said before you need to tell your pastor in Gambia to go there and make inquiry about what you need to do and if it's possible for you to scan it, send it via email fine and if not you need your pastor to scan the police form to you, print your 10 fingers on the right place in the form and mail it to them, your pastor is the right person to give you much details on what Gambia police need from you and what you need to do.

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
HAPPY NEW WEEK, LET THE MERCY OF GOD BE ENOUGH FOR US ALL AND HOPING THAT THE GOOD NEWS WILL COME THIS WEEK, AMEN!

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Hello Crucial. The others are right to advise the MP. But I totally understand where you are coming from if you had an unpleasant encounter with them. They can be like that because they have not walked in these shoes before for most of them, so they may not understand how hard it is to be away from a spouse. Then again all hope is not lost. I know that sometimes if you use a representative, they get more info out of the VO. If you can afford it, go for it. The Contact Centre doesn't usually have information on anything outside the land. Hoping that your application was not stalled by someone, or that it's not an inaccuracy that is causing the delay, start praying. Look at your prayer like a seed and the words you speak about your application like water. When you speak negative words, you are watering your seed with unclean water. When you keep the hope up (as hard as it may be), and speak right, you are watering with clean water. I am sure things will work out. I will also ask around from my friends in the field what can be done for such a situation. And I am sure the other @lamour, @mercyofGod and others, will also keep encouraging and supporting with advise. It's working out for your good. God bless you.
crucial said:
Hi Whitelion,
The member of parliament in my area is of no use at this time because i did write earlier in this thread about my encounter with the MP and the staff to answer your first question. Second question i did call the call center and was referred to contact the VO directly through email which i have been doing with no replies except automated replies. Third question is i am the sponsor.

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BENESTEL said:
Hello Crucial. The others are right to advise the MP. But I totally understand where you are coming from if you had an unpleasant encounter with them. They can be like that because they have not walked in these shoes before for most of them, so they may not understand how hard it is to be away from a spouse. Then again all hope is not lost. I know that sometimes if you use a representative, they get more info out of the VO. If you can afford it, go for it. The Contact Centre doesn't usually have information on anything outside the land. Hoping that your application was not stalled by someone, or that it's not an inaccuracy that is causing the delay, start praying. Look at your prayer like a seed and the words you speak about your application like water. When you speak negative words, you are watering your seed with unclean water. When you keep the hope up (as hard as it may be), and speak right, you are watering with clean water. I am sure things will work out. I will also ask around from my friends in the field what can be done for such a situation. And I am sure the other @ lamour, @ mercyofGod and others, will also keep encouraging and supporting with advise. It's working out for your good. God bless you.
Thanks so much Benestel,i appreciate every single advice and encouragement i get from this forum. As a matter of fact i have been active and following the forum back in 2014 after my application before i stepped aside. Anyway i have developed a tough skin to their strategy of delay. However that being said,i am a strong believer,i have never spoken or thought anything negative towards the application because i know words are powerful. Just like Job,i know my change is on the way very soon,it won't be long anymore. I get a lot of strength from seeing members on this forum who show up with 6-9 months of processing. I am not deter by their antic. I am strongly holding onto the God i serve that neither sleep nor slumber. His ways are not our ways. Everything humanly possible i have done,i leave the rest to HIM that is exceedingly abundantly able to do ALL THINGS in HIS TIME.

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
That's the Spirit. Stay focused. We may give you advice but remember that God has the last word. I am convinced it will work out for your good. But also use the same wisdom of God to stay in the game. Listen to the advice others are giving as they have been there for some of us, and before us too. God always brings us new information that we may have the advantage. You will be fine. Stay on top!
crucial said:
Thanks so much Benestel,i appreciate every single advice and encouragement i get from this forum. As a matter of fact i have been active and following the forum back in 2014 after my application before i stepped aside. Anyway i have developed a tough skin to their strategy of delay. However that being said,i am a strong believer,i have never spoken or thought anything negative towards the application because i know words are powerful. Just like Job,i know my change is on the way very soon,it won't be long anymore. I get a lot of strength from seeing members on this forum who show up with 6-9 months of processing. I am not deter by their antic. I am strongly holding onto the God i serve that neither sleep nor slumber. His ways are not our ways. Everything humanly possible i have done,i leave the rest to HIM that is exceedingly abundantly able to do ALL THINGS in HIS TIME.

pokie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
09-Sept-2015. "In process" 10-Sept-2015. Accra started processing Sept 23,2015. Medicals results received Oct 14,2015.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21, 2016, didnt see the email until May 31,201. Passport sent to VO June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
Hi all,
recently sent my application on the 2nd. Now, the waiting game begins :) it shall be well IJN.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
pokie said:
Hi all,
recently sent my application on the 2nd. Now, the waiting game begins :) it shall be well IJN.
Welcome. You'll receive AOR before you know it. Mississauga goes fast unlike Accra.

pokie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
09-Sept-2015. "In process" 10-Sept-2015. Accra started processing Sept 23,2015. Medicals results received Oct 14,2015.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21, 2016, didnt see the email until May 31,201. Passport sent to VO June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
Thank you lamour and MercyofGod!

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016

inHisowntime

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2015
File Transfer...
March 17, 2015 went "In process" Sept 7, 2015
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
AVO rec. PP Oct. 9, 2015 & Visa Issued Oct. 19
LANDED..........
Landed Oct 25. Glory be to the Most High
Hi everyone! It's been really quiet over here and I wonder if Accra VO is working hard enough. The wait is just ridiculous. I wonder which month they may be working on? Hopefully we start to hear some good news in the next few days !

GOD BLESS US ALL!