+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread 1111 and 0111 who have submitted docs in delhi CHC Only 2010

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Hi again,

If you agree that just one request is all that is needed, may I suggest that we concentrate on the wording so that everyone agrees of what exactly we want to ask? Then once someone agrees to submit the request we should soon have some answers.
The form is pathetically simple so the wording is very important.

I think we are interested in documents rather than policy, so it would be copies of any directives sent to the New Delhi VO in 2011 concerning applicants in the 1111 and 0111 categories who applied before the June 26th 2010 changes. Is that correct?

Suggest we take our time and get this right. It's a brilliant idea!

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mogboy said:
Just a thought, but the more you keep pestering the visa office for updates, the less time they will have to process your files. I understand that there will be new rules on July1st. Why not wait and see what new horrors they have in store?
I completely agree

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassi_cool1980 said:
got my licence today , really happy. looking for car to buy
How was the driving test? Plz share experience

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cindrella said:
hi................
My status changed to in process with RBVO ...........
Cindrella,

Did you send a case specific query or e-mail?

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
right guys, have ordered CAIPS and should be recieving by July first week, if its blank shall definitely withdraw.........

One of my professional friend applied for Australia PR ,as Finance Manager was also listed there,and he had his family already settled and just last week he recieved a confirmation for PR, lucky him and on the other hand am me, so unlucky.......still not sure of whats gonna happen.... :( :( :(

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
New quota and NOC code list will be out very soon, I just fail to understand why such a big country like Canada don't do simple calculations before issuing list. For example if Canada need 5000 financial managers ( Just an example) in the year 2011 -2012, they should consider first pending applicants in this category and process them first and issue a quota for balance. For example if they have 3500 ( Just an example) pending applicants in this category then they should only issue a quota of 1500 ( Just an example) and process old applicants first instead of issuing a new quota of 5000 and processing new applications and putting old applicants on hold for indefinite period.

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Mogboy,

Ur post are enriching.

I dont have any issues with the way Canada runs, its internal system, public welfare, job enviornment, future of family and, ofcourse, its beauty. Infact that a solid reason why porspective immigrants from across the world get attracted to live homelands and immigrate. :)

The real issue is with the immigration policy, that has severeal lacunas. ::) ::)

This is no the first time they changed rules, they have done this with pre Feb 2008 applicants also. :( :(

They changed the NOC based on the nation wide survey, so they should have been prepared on a road map as to the fate of all those applicants with occupations that are going to be axed!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

They suddenly bring in a new set of MI and themselves create a huge backlog!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

cabharatbhushan

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Amritsar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2010
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
07/05/2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I read in any threads of interview tips given for Canadian/Australian Markets. Anybody any idea of that thread.

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
I am making a request under the Freedom of Information Act.

Please note that since I can't complete the form electronically I have downloaded it and filled it out by hand. (My handwriting is awful).

This is what I have asked for:

"Copies of Any memo or directives sent to the New Delhi Visa Office in 2011 concerning economic classes 1111 and 0111 for applications filed between November 28th 2008 and June 25th 2010."

Requests have to be sent by mail and due to the postal strike I will have to wait, but I will send it as soon as possible. The government is going to legislate them back to work. In the meantime if anyone sees the need to change this wording it is a simple matter for me to redo. The form is very basic. I will not be offended in any way if you have a better way of putting it.

Thanks, I hope this is helpful.

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Hi again,

I guess I should change it to "to or from the New Delhi Visa Office"

Any other ideas?

Cheque is ready, envelope is ready, form is / or can be ready.

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Mogboy..yes it should be from New Delhi. Thanks for empathising with us.

dbag

Star Member
May 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-05-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2013
LANDED..........
TBD
Hi,
I was just thinking that CHC Delhi is sending '2 years waiting and 144,000 applications to be processed' reply to almost everyone's queries for the last 2 months approx. However, since we know that these applications are pending globally, then how many apps of pre-June 2010 are pending at CHC Delhi and for how long? If they have been pending for almost a year now, then CHC should have intimated at least some of us of this fact in their earlier responses (from July 2010 to say, Mar 2011) which they did not do...
Hence there appears to be some deliberate mal-intention on CHC Delhi's part in this regard to misguide applicants, slow down processing and hide details. I wonder whether all of us can approach higher authorities in Canada and request them to look into this matter.

Rgds,
DBag

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Dbag,

Isn't that what we are already doing with the Freedom of Information letter? You only need one query. Swamping them with requests merely slows them down. All answers would be the same. In 20 days from the mail strike we should know any and all policy directives to and from New Delhi from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I can't think of anyone else to write to.