Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 14-05-14 & PPR2 24-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-08-2014
riz1 said:
will they not allow us to submit passports at two different places?

They can not travel to UK my wife lost her passport; and even if she gets the urgent passport in two weeks she needs to contact UK embassy in Pakistan first for restamping of her UK visa which will further take a time.

Common guys any solution or idea?

Do they not allow submission of passport at two different places for PR visa stamping?

Thanks

quote author=msaeed link=topic=103103.msg3456001#msg3456001 date=1408966167]
As-Salaam-Alaikum riz1,

My sister had a same problem. Her husband works in UAE n she is in Pakistan but she was allowed to send her pp to Islamabad n her husband to Abu Dhabi.

Request VO n I hope u will be allowed.

Best of luck

Allah Hafiz

Asim

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
riz1 said:
Thanks every one.

Can you guys also let me know the best way to contact CHC in this urgency.

Thanks
Sir

Drop them email

Stay Blessed

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
riz1 said:
will they not allow us to submit passports at two different places?

They can not travel to UK my wife lost her passport; and even if she gets the urgent passport in two weeks she needs to contact UK embassy in Pakistan first for restamping of her UK visa which will further take a time.

Common guys any solution or idea?

Do they not allow submission of passport at two different places for PR visa stamping?

Thanks

quote author=msaeed link=topic=103103.msg3456001#msg3456001 date=1408966167]
I had gone throguh same situation. My Spouse was in Saudi Arabia and I was in Pakistan. We were allowed to submit passports in our countries of residence. This is pretty much possible. Here is what I did :

1- when I got PPR1, I wrote an email to Visa officer explaining my situation and mentioning that it's not possible for me to submit all the passports together. (my experience: if you want VO to reponse your email quickly, address him directly like Dear ABC, MHO.. etc if you know his initials)
2- he replied "I will send you another set of instructions for PPR-1 shortly .
3- after around 20 days, I got another email from him with instructions attached for PPR-1 for Pakistan and PPR-1 for Saudi arabia.
4- I emailed all the passport COPIES and forms together to CHC London and mentioned it clearly that which person wants the visa to be stamp in saudi arabia. (I also add text below each passport copy that person is residing in KSA/Pakistan and will be able to submit passport in Riyyad/Islamabad - This is very important so that VO doesn't mess things up.)
5- I got PPR-2 email for Pakistan and after a couple of days my spouse got it for Saudi Arabia.

and we are now landed immigrants :)

Please feel free to inbox me if you have any question.

riz1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
mech said:
I had gone throguh same situation. My Spouse was in Saudi Arabia and I was in Pakistan. We were allowed to submit passports in our countries of residence. This is pretty much possible. Here is what I did :

1- when I got PPR1, I wrote an email to Visa officer explaining my situation and mentioning that it's not possible for me to submit all the passports together. (my experience: if you want VO to reponse your email quickly, address him directly like Dear ABC, MHO.. etc if you know his initials)
2- he replied "I will send you another set of instructions for PPR-1 shortly .
3- after around 20 days, I got another email from him with instructions attached for PPR-1 for Pakistan and PPR-1 for Saudi arabia.
4- I emailed all the passport COPIES and forms together to CHC London and mentioned it clearly that which person wants the visa to be stamp in saudi arabia. (I also add text below each passport copy that person is residing in KSA/Pakistan and will be able to submit passport in Riyyad/Islamabad - This is very important so that VO doesn't mess things up.)
5- I got PPR-2 email for Pakistan and after a couple of days my spouse got it for Saudi Arabia.

and we are now landed immigrants :)

Please feel free to inbox me if you have any question.
Thanks every one.

I can see a hope now and I will send them an email tomorrow. Explaining them the situation as my wife alao lost her passport I also need extra time to submit the passports because she is not yet able to apply for new passport waiting for her NOC hope fully she will get it by Thursday.

Which email address I shall use to send them an email?
Shall I send the email to an address which was used by VO to send me passport submission request?

Thanks

Waiting_man_007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Once a case get closed due to either YES or NO, what VO do with all this paper work and other stuff of that application?
If they keep it for record then it will be too much as most of the stuff is hard copies as campare to soft copies.
Any body having any idea?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Waiting_man_007 said:
Once a case get closed due to either YES or NO, what VO do with all this paper work and other stuff of that application?
If they keep it for record then it will be too much as most of the stuff is hard copies as campare to soft copies.
Any body having any idea?
Sir

Case is stored in software's , specially designed for this , and is never destroyed.

Stay Blessed

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
Waiting_man_007 said:
I have seen that some people are very worried for goods to follow.
I talked with alot of people and every body said that 100 percent they only ask about money that how much money you have?
I have not heard any single story so far where immigration officer has checked any such list of goods.
I dont think that it is some thing very important because, If I am taking 5 shirts and 3 pents, It make no sense to write it in a list and immigration officer will check it.
The reason they dont give this much attention to such list is that you get your bags later after clearning from immigration officer so he cant check.
I was told that if we ave alot of things which will come later then we must declare it because it will save some tax on it.
Rest, God knows better.
List of goods should not have each and every item listed but rather categories. I did myself and believe me save alot of my time. FIA official at ISB airport just pointed to one out of 9 bags, what is inside. I replied like men clothes,shoes etc and he was delighted that in my 10 years service never have come across anyone telling me what exactly is inside. So things happens.

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
Gravity said:
hello experts,

I am in Calgary and enjoyin the mild cold weather. I m on visit visa. my lawyer is dealing my case of immigr- .Heard that my medicals is there but pending for the last 2 yrs ..........lolz. my immigra is just at the last stage. Though I got the multiple 3 yrs visa. but before this I got the refusal letter , I did nothing -waited and prayed. And Suddenly after few weeks I got this visit visa which was first initially refused. STRANGE BUT TRUE !

conclusion; Moral of the story is ; any thing can happen ; keep praying.
hoping to get my immigr- soon . good luck to all. Regards
Welcome to CALGARY.

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
sohaib said:
AoA,

My wife and kid had medical today. It went fine. I would also pay the RPRF using credit card today.

1- I want to know that: Do I need to inform/email CHC London that I have done the medical? by uploading scanned copies of receipts

2- Should I send copy of receipt(RPRF) to CHC London too?

Regards,
Sohaib
Do this what you have mentioned after about 10 days and will work as a reminder as well.. I did it myself and atleast they confirmed by return mail that we have received medical.

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Dear all kindly suggest me I am goty RPRF request from London office few days before, I paid this fees by credit card from London, paid by my sister in law.

Now issue is that when ever i am sending them reffence email on ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca, it bounces back to me with message :

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[size=10pt][size=10pt]ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca (ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca)
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.
[/size][/size]

I am worried what to do and how to inform them that i have paid RPRF ?

Please suggest

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
Dear all with Allah's b;essings , i got medical request a week before.
My medical is on 3rd Sept 2014 at IMO Karachi.

They have asked for polio certificates for all members.
please let me know from where to get it?

Pray for me.

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
please let me know if someone else is facing same problem bouncing back email from London office.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca (ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca)
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
murtazaabbasi said:
Dear all with Allah's b;essings , i got medical request a week before.
My medical is on 3rd Sept 2014 at IMO Karachi.

They have asked for polio certificates for all members.
please let me know from where to get it?

Pray for me.
Congrats bro!!!
Who is ur visa officer??