+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

M.P

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
uzb said:
Dear Mashahzad,

I got my PPR1 on 15-04-2014 and PPR2 on 29-04-2014.

regards
UZB
Luck also counts. I got PPR1 on 12-03-2014 and still waiting for PPR2.
Emailed them today first time during this immi process.

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilaltaj said:
Dear all,

Congratulations to Msaeed and all who received MR and Next steps mails.

Alhamdulillah, I also received MR one hour before.

Best regards
Lots of Congrats Dear.

Have they requested other forms and POF also ?

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
DEAR ALL,
ALL THOSE WHO HAVE GOT PPR1,PPR2,PPR AND VISAS ,PLEASE ACCEPT MY HEARTIEST CONGRATULATION. SPECIAL CONGRATUALTION TO "MSAEED".

JUST WANT TO SHARE FOLLWOING INFORMATION REGARDING THE CASH THAT IS LEGALLY ALLOWED TO CARRY FOR INTERNATIOANL FLIGHTS.

""SBP Governor Yaseen Anwar raised the issue in the meeting that the present limit of $10,000 for each traveller per trip was being misused, said a statement issued by the Ministry of Finance. To stop this tendency, it was agreed that the present limit should be reduced to $5,000, it added.

Apart from this, each child up to 12 years of age would be allowed to take with him up to $2,500 while an infant would be permitted to carry $1,250, according to the decision.

Last year, Yaseen Anwar had disclosed in a meeting of the Senate Standing Committee on Finance that $25 million was being smuggled out of the country every day through three major international airports.

The government also decided to plug loopholes in the system and control capital flight. It agreed that law enforcement agencies would trace the smugglers.""

REGADRDS,
HIZ

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
@ Hamont, thanks dear my VO is DXS. @ Tiger, Thanks dear, They asked me updated docs again (without PCCs and POF). Best regards

usiddiqi

Star Member
May 1, 2010
msaeed said:
Dear Mates

Alhamdulillah, with the blessing of Almighty Allah, I have received email from LVO about 1 hour ago requesting the following:

1. MR for whole family
2. RPRF for me & spouse - CAD 980/-

I have also received medical forms for whole family.

Good luck for everyone.

Stay Blessed
congratulations... very few left in the list still waiting for medical

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
HamOnt said:
ahmed bhai umrah ki bohat bohat mubarak...ALLAH maqbool farmai ameen.... loads of prayers for ur future..INSHA ALLAH we will meet there in canada all of us.. where are you going to land ahmed bhai?
Bhaeeo aur Behno,
Salam

First of all HamOnt thanks for your message

Today i sent the Passports, Photographs and Updated info Chart to London Embassy
E-Cas still Processing not even Medical Received
It took me few calls and a day to figure out how to send the passports and requested documents to Embassy but Thanks to Allah finally found out and am going to post it for everyone for Future reference

The whole process is done via a department called Canadian Visa Application Center for the candidates inside UK

The process involves

Address for sending Passports:
Use this link
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/contactus.html

The address is as below

Canada VisaApplication Centre
The Battleship Building,
179 Harrow Road,
London,
W26NB,
UK

For rates and Charges
Use this link
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/servicechargeschedule.html

The rates for our category are

Courier Delivery of Applications to Applicant, upon receipt from visa office — Price Per Applicant $14.94 £8.69

Secure transmission of passport to the Embassy of Canada in London, upon request by visa office (for example, electronic application) — Price per Passport $28.02 £16.30

You should send the below information:
• Write a cover letter to Canadian Visa Application Centre explaining who you are, why you are writing to them, your application number, your current address and contact numbers so that for delivery after visa they can contact you

• Get a print of the Email that you were sent by Canadian High Comission asking for passports and photographs and updated information form (This will go with the application for Canada Visa Application Center)

• Get a postal Order made for number of passports and for the services required as shown above. I selected delivery to Embassy and then delivery back to me so per person I paid 16.30+8.69. You can multiply with number of persons in your family

• Passports

• Filled Updated Information Form (Only one form for the whole family)

• Photographs

Put all these in one envelope and paper clip and send via a courier to the Canadina Visa Application Centre

The intent is to provide people with some guidance however, I may have made a mistake for which appologies

Cheers and Salam

BTW if someone can comment on the process ahead for me ie.e
How long its gonna take to get back Passports with Visa
Is it necessaery toget the documents Degrees averified from the canadina agency or not?
How we can transfer or take with us money i mean the Maintenance Funds? Is there a special process like Traveller Cheques, Bank Drafts etc
Any other item that i should start thinking from now on Please an early reply would be of help

Salam

ABT

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-11-2010
Nomination.....
11-8-10
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along with doc. request
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Jan 14
Med's Done....
Feb 14
Interview........
Insha'Allah waived!
Passport Req..
PPR1 Apr 14 & PPR2 May 14
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014
If one sends funds via TT to one's blood relative, say, parents or brother just before departure, can that be used as "Show money" at the port of entry?

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Hi,

I have a question..

Do Pakistani Passport holders need Air Transit Visa for Germany. Actually I want to travel with Lufthansa Air so do I need to apply for Transit visa??
Any one who traveled recently can shed a light...

Thanks,

zalateef

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
22-08-2010
IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
1 Question:
I have been asked to provide updated Police certificates. I had already provided upto 2010 for 3 addresses in lahore.
Please guide if I have to provide certificate for (1) 2010 - 2014 or, (2) from 18 years to 2014.
Waiting for reply.
Regards to all.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
zalateef said:
1 Question:
I have been asked to provide updated Police certificates. I had already provided upto 2010 for 3 addresses in lahore.
Please guide if I have to provide certificate for (1) 2010 - 2014 or, (2) from 18 years to 2014.
Waiting for reply.
Regards to all.
for the last missed period of 2010 - 2014 only, i did the same

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Vigilant said:
Hi,

I have a question..

Do Pakistani Passport holders need Air Transit Visa for Germany. Actually I want to travel with Lufthansa Air so do I need to apply for Transit visa??
Any one who traveled recently can shed a light...

Thanks,
I am not sure but with IM1 visa no need of European transit visa.

zalateef

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
22-08-2010
IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
nekeol said:
for the last missed period of 2010 - 2014 only, i did the same
Thank you nekeol for reply, actually i am going to apply tomorrow morning.
Regards to all

jamshaid79

Apr 21, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-10
Doc's Request.
12-10-10
AOR Received.
06-06-11
IELTS Request
08-05-10
File Transfer...
23-04-12
Med's Request
12-02-14
Med's Done....
22-03-14
Passport Req..
04-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
cuccoo0 said:
Bhaeeo aur Behno,
Salam

First of all HamOnt thanks for your message

Today i sent the Passports, Photographs and Updated info Chart to London Embassy
E-Cas still Processing not even Medical Received
It took me few calls and a day to figure out how to send the passports and requested documents to Embassy but Thanks to Allah finally found out and am going to post it for everyone for Future reference

The whole process is done via a department called Canadian Visa Application Center for the candidates inside UK

The process involves

Address for sending Passports:
Use this link
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/contactus.html

The address is as below

Canada VisaApplication Centre
The Battleship Building,
179 Harrow Road,
London,
W26NB,
UK

For rates and Charges
Use this link
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/servicechargeschedule.html

The rates for our category are

Courier Delivery of Applications to Applicant, upon receipt from visa office — Price Per Applicant $14.94 £8.69

Secure transmission of passport to the Embassy of Canada in London, upon request by visa office (for example, electronic application) — Price per Passport $28.02 £16.30

You should send the below information:
• Write a cover letter to Canadian Visa Application Centre explaining who you are, why you are writing to them, your application number, your current address and contact numbers so that for delivery after visa they can contact you

• Get a print of the Email that you were sent by Canadian High Comission asking for passports and photographs and updated information form (This will go with the application for Canada Visa Application Center)

• Get a postal Order made for number of passports and for the services required as shown above. I selected delivery to Embassy and then delivery back to me so per person I paid 16.30+8.69. You can multiply with number of persons in your family

• Passports

• Filled Updated Information Form (Only one form for the whole family)

• Photographs

Put all these in one envelope and paper clip and send via a courier to the Canadina Visa Application Centre

The intent is to provide people with some guidance however, I may have made a mistake for which appologies

Cheers and Salam

BTW if someone can comment on the process ahead for me ie.e
How long its gonna take to get back Passports with Visa
Is it necessaery toget the documents Degrees averified from the canadina agency or not?
How we can transfer or take with us money i mean the Maintenance Funds? Is there a special process like Traveller Cheques, Bank Drafts etc
Any other item that i should start thinking from now on Please an early reply would be of help

Salam
I am not trying to say that you have done something wrong but as per the instructions received by LVO we have to submit the original Passport directly to the following address through Fedex or DHL, which i personally did, for more details check the instructions again whih was sent to us...

There is no such instructions from LVo to submit the PP to an agents who ar only responsible for visit visas application procssing, the reason i know this cse a friend of mine is working in VFS UAE and they recieve the PP from UAE for those people who wants to apply for visit to UK.

Please double check again what have you done, is that safe ??? you gave out your File number and original PP to an agent ???

Submitting your passport(s), photos and updated information

For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in London. You may submit your package by
courier, mail, in our drop box or in person to a receptionist.
To submit your package by courier, mail, or in our drop box
In your package, include a self-addressed envelope that is A4 size or larger (21cm x 30cm or 8.5” x 12”). Do
not put stamps on your return envelope. Do not use a courier envelope as your return envelope. If your return
address is in the UK, you may use a Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope that is large enough (keep a copy of the
tracking number).
If you received this letter by mail, use the address label enclosed to submit your package by mail or courier. If
you received this letter by email, you may mail or courier your package to:
PHEP Processing
Immigration Division
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

You may also deposit your package in our drop box, which is located inside the entrance to the address above.
Packages may be placed in the drop box any time that the building is open (opening hours are on our website).
Address your package to “PHEP Processing”.
Due to the postal situation in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Yemen, passports and visas
will be sent by courier to addresses in these countries. For all other addresses, passports and visas will be sent by
registered mail. If you prefer to pick up your passport(s) and visa(s), then submit your package in person
according to the instructions in the section below.
You should expect to be without your passport(s) for six weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your
passport(s) during this period. Please note that we do not acknowledge receipt of passports. For packages
signed for on receipt at the High Commission, you may be able to track receipt via the website of the courier
company. If you have not heard from us after six weeks, you may contact us using the email form on our website.
We will not respond to queries received after less than six weeks.

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
jamshaid79 said:
I am not trying to say that you have done something wrong but as per the instructions received by LVO we have to submit the original Passport directly to the following address through Fedex or DHL, which i personally did, for more details check the instructions again whih was sent to us...

There is no such instructions from LVo to submit the PP to an agents who ar only responsible for visit visas application procssing, the reason i know this cse a friend of mine is working in VFS UAE and they recieve the PP from UAE for those people who wants to apply for visit to UK.

Please double check again what have you done, is that safe ??? you gave out your File number and original PP to an agent ???

For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in London. You may submit your package by
courier, mail, in our drop box or in person to a receptionist.
To submit your package by courier, mail, or in our drop box
In your package, include a self-addressed envelope that is A4 size or larger (21cm x 30cm or 8.5” x 12”). Do
not put stamps on your return envelope. Do not use a courier envelope as your return envelope. If your return
address is in the UK, you may use a Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope that is large enough (keep a copy of the
tracking number).
If you received this letter by mail, use the address label enclosed to submit your package by mail or courier. If
you received this letter by email, you may mail or courier your package to:
PHEP Processing
Immigration Division
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

You may also deposit your package in our drop box, which is located inside the entrance to the address above.
Packages may be placed in the drop box any time that the building is open (opening hours are on our website).
Address your package to “PHEP Processing”.
Due to the postal situation in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Yemen, passports and visas
will be sent by courier to addresses in these countries. For all other addresses, passports and visas will be sent by
registered mail. If you prefer to pick up your passport(s) and visa(s), then submit your package in person
according to the instructions in the section below.
You should expect to be without your passport(s) for six weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your
passport(s) during this period. Please note that we do not acknowledge receipt of passports. For packages
signed for on receipt at the High Commission, you may be able to track receipt via the website of the courier
company. If you have not heard from us after six weeks, you may contact us using the email form on our website.
We will not respond to queries received after less than six weeks.
Hi Jamshed
Salam
First off all thanks for reading the post and taking time to let me know of your concern.
Really after reading your post i thought i made some mistake and blood shot up many times but then i went through tyhe document that the CHC sent me in email and asked to read that thoroughly and follow the instructions there.
I rechecked and first of all there is no such thing in that 5 page document as you have mentioned in your text rather at the end of that document below is mentiioned

For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in London. You must submit your package through the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in London. *( please note fees apply)
To submit your package via the Visa Application Centre (VAC):
Please visit the VAC website for details on how to submit your package for secure transmission and for issuance of the permanent resident visa(s). http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/index.html
You should expect to be without your passport(s) for six weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your passport(s) during this period.
If you have not heard from us after six weeks, you may contact us using the email form on our website. We will not respond to queries received during this six week period.

Only after this i called the VAC and they told me that they can forward passports if CHC wants. In addition the link in the above text that i have pasted takes you to the VAC site.
BTW the package will go to VAC for "Safe Transmission" to the concerned department
It will be returned to me via DX Courier unopened and untouched nce the Embassy has taken action
BTW VAC is not only working for Canada but also for 12 othere embassies so i am hoping Canadians knew what they were doing when they asked me to contact VAC
Probably its just that in different regions they have different practices
From where did you take the text that you have pasted? Could you please share

Thanks again
Salam