Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
jimmy page said:
Oh.
"nos: numbers" :)
Sorry. I anglish speak is bad, sir. I am The Matrix pass only.
Rath. (Really appreciat the help) :)

Just kidding..thanks man !
Hahaha funny that. It is frustrating to see that LVO sending 18 months wait letters to earlier apps now (Those applied in Jan-Mar 2010) - It is not FIFO but LIFO instead (Last In First Out). I hope wait is over for most of you guys soon. Everyone in CHC London is in Xmas mode and are concentrating on buying Xmas presents and lighting and have no time for all this visa issuance crap ;)

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Re: Updated docs requests

kabayan said:
Its been a while since I was active here. Just wondering coz we never received an updated docs request. should I ff up? the last communication I received from London vo is the 18 months wait from may 2012.
You can always send a CSI. Max they can do is "No Reply".

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015

ahmadtajwer said:
You can always send a CSI. Max they can do is "No Reply".
You mean online inquiry right?
I heard sending e-mails also works?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora

kabayan said:
You mean online inquiry right?
I heard sending e-mails also works?
Ya you can send email or send online case specific inquiry (CSI). When sending email, you can actually put subject line whereas you don't get that option when sending CSI. So you can send either/or.

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
jimmy page said:
Don't worry bro. Sub ka ho jana hai, inshallah...kisi ka few months pehley, kisi ka few months baad.....In the big picture, few months difference doesn't matter....wat matters is that we ll all get it eventually. InshaAllah. :)
Salam Jimmy/SMSH/Ali & All,
It would sound ridiculous yet i have to ask "seems like my english is declining with time". Here is the question

The Schedule A Background declaration says for Question # 8 "Addresses"; Provide the details of yoru personal history since the age of 18 or the last 10 years, whichever comes first.
What i could understand (though in past i never paid attention to this bit and always provided them with my History since the 18th Birthday) is that i am now about to be 42 (Dekho in idiots nay kahan tak pohancha diya hay) this means Last 10 years will always become before my 18th BD so i should be providing them details of my addresses starting from 12/2003 to 12/2013 which are last 10 years. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WROMG.

Regards

Azam

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
cuccoo0 said:
It would sound ridiculous yet i have to ask "seems like my english is declining with time". Here is the question

The Schedule A Background declaration says for Question # 8 "Addresses"; Provide the details of yoru personal history since the age of 18 or the last 10 years, whichever comes first.
What i could understand (though in past i never paid attention to this bit and always provided them with my History since the 18th Birthday) is that i am now about to be 42 (Dekho in idiots nay kahan tak pohancha diya hay) this means Last 10 years will always become before my 18th BD so i should be providing them details of my addresses starting from 12/2003 to 12/2013 which are last 10 years. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WROMG.

Regards

Azam
Bro,
Considering your age, we ALL know it has to be from the age of 18 (when u become an adult).
But for the sake of understanding, EVEN if we want to analyze this statement:

"Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18 or the last 10 years, whichever comes first."

STILL, we find out that they r not wrong. I explained this once long time back, here it goes again (for your tasalli) :

If some one was born in 1970, and current year is 2013:

A) his 18th birthday will be 1988
B) his last ten years will be 2003

So, in the timeline of history, which comes first ?? 1988 or 2003 ??....ofcourse 1988 came before 2003 :) so he has to give history from 1988 (his 18th birthday).

Wat YOU are doing is counting BOTH dates in REVERSE order from 2013 ...so that's y u feel 2003 comes before 1988 (in reverse order from 2013).

On the other hand, THEY want it chronologically in the order of what happened in the timeline of human history :) hope I have explained it correctly. :) cheers.

P.S: Man, I should be a teacher. (Alas, I is only THE MATRIX pass, but its not worry, as I little little speak of anglish and is learn from mistak very qwick. Thanks you, your truely, boota from chuk # 201) :)

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
AOA Bro: No news yet........Have been regularly sending them emails/ reminders on monthly basis. Pasting the latest conversation below:

To:
Picture of LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Good morning,

We are currently in the process of conducting background/ security checks for your application. This is a lengthy process that can take several months. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.

We will attempt to extend the validity of your medical examination results upon completion of the background checks.

Kind regards,
CDD
Sent: 29 November 2013 06:58
To: LDN (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: RE: URGENT (SJM): Wasim yasin - Permanent residence in Canada -

Dear Sir:
Our application is inprocess since May 2012, we went through medicals in Jan 2013 & these are going to expire in Jan 2013 ( in less than two months). Final decision on my application is still pending. Keeping in view the strike observed by PAFSO between May to Oct-2013, its my humble request to grant extension in Medicals Expiry of myself & family as re-medicals is a lengthy & expensive process.

Also for your information, i am about to complete current "Application Processing Times" (43 Months) & quite hopeful that my case would be concluded with in subject time frame.

Looking for your favourable response.

jimmy page said:
@ WAY:
Bro. U did medical in Jan 2013. (almost 10 months ago). Any news of your ppr-1 ?

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
WAY said:
AOA Bro: No news yet........Have been regularly sending them emails/ reminders on monthly basis. Pasting the latest conversation below:

To:
Picture of LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
Good morning,

We are currently in the process of conducting background/ security checks for your application. This is a lengthy process that can take several months. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.

We will attempt to extend the validity of your medical examination results upon completion of the background checks.

Kind regards,
CDD

Dear Sir:
Our application is inprocess since May 2012, we went through medicals in Jan 2013 & these are going to expire in Jan 2013 ( in less than two months). Final decision on my application is still pending. Keeping in view the strike observed by PAFSO between May to Oct-2013, its my humble request to grant extension in Medicals Expiry of myself & family as re-medicals is a lengthy & expensive process.

Also for your information, i am about to complete current "Application Processing Times" (43 Months) & quite hopeful that my case would be concluded with in subject time frame.

That's a nicely written query by u. His reply is wat was expected :)
But The good thing is he s willing to consider medical extension...hope u get it asap.

P.s: have your case in mind coz "hum doston ko bholtay nahi-ADVANCE TELECOM" :)

Which reminds me, was chatting with cock n bull and 2calgary on blackberry messenger today....they r both ok, and in toronto, and they often hang out together on weekends....actually, I introduced them and now they have become good friends, since they live in the same area...God has his ways of making people meet n guiding u towards your destiny :)

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Lolz...Haan Yaar......Kuch na Kuch topi tu Pehnani hi parti hai...If u r sending queries on monthly basis or the VO may get annoyed........Getting extension in medicals was kind of "targeting an arrow in dark"........lag gaya to lag gaya othewise no option then re-meds.....:).

Allah hum saab ki madad farmaye or hamary haq mai behtreen faislay farmay.........TC...:).

PS: Lolz.......Sir aap ki memory par, no doubts.....Hopefully, this friendship would continue in Canada as well........:)

jimmy page said:
That's a nicely written query by u. His reply is wat was expected :)
But The good thing is he s willing to consider medical extension...hope u get it asap.

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
WAY said:

To:
Picture of LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
Good morning,

Kind regards,
CDD

Dear Sir:

Well, i have never heard about the extension in the medicals but what i heard several times is the re-medicals. Also, if other things are ready they process the new medicals very quickly and in many case timelines i have observed that they have concluded the matter hardly within a month. Though it would be expensive for you specially if you are going for the re medicals with your family but i think this option will at least give you sufficient time to conclude your things and then make your travel arrangements comfortably.

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Agreed Farosh: getting meds extension is not normal........but i have tried to take plea of PAFSO's strike.....which is not our fault. But obviously, its just like swinging your bat on free ball..........Tulla Char gaya tu Char gaya......:).

fsarosh said:

Well, i have never heard about the extension in the medicals but what i heard several times is the re-medicals. Also, if other things are ready they process the new medicals very quickly and in many case timelines i have observed that they have concluded the matter hardly within a month. Though it would be expensive for you specially if you are going for the re medicals with your family but i think this option will at least give you sufficient time to conclude your things and then make your travel arrangements comfortably.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
WAY said:
Agreed Farosh: getting meds extension is not normal........but i have tried to take plea of PAFSO's strike.....which is not our fault. But obviously, its just like swinging your bat on free ball..........Tulla Char gaya tu Char gaya......:).
By the way, I HAVE seen one month medical extension being given on this forum... As for leaving preparations, I know u must be FULL geared up to go, bus visa milnay ki dair hai :) since re-medical is a "waste of time+money+fazool ki khwari".....and no one wants go throught it again, unless its a mujboori... so I hope u get ppr-1 asap...let's c.

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
jimmy page said:
Bro,
Considering your age, we ALL know it has to be from the age of 18 (when u become an adult).
But for the sake of understanding, EVEN if we want to analyze this statement:

"Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18 or the last 10 years, whichever comes first."

STILL, we find out that they r not wrong. I explained this once long time back, here it goes again (for your tasalli) :

If some one was born in 1970, and current year is 2013:

A) his 18th birthday will be 1988
B) his last ten years will be 2003

So, in the timeline of history, which comes first ?? 1988 or 2003 ??....ofcourse 1988 came before 2003 :) so he has to give history from 1988 (his 18th birthday).

Wat YOU are doing is counting BOTH dates in REVERSE order from 2013 ...so that's y u feel 2003 comes before 1988 (in reverse order from 2013).

On the other hand, THEY want it chronologically in the order of what happened in the timeline of human history :) hope I have explained it correctly. :) cheers.

P.S: Man, I should be a teacher. (Alas, I is only THE MATRIX pass, but its not worry, as I little little speak of anglish and is learn from mistak very qwick. Thanks you, your truely, boota from chuk # 201) :)
cuccoo0 said:

Regards

Azam
Dear cuccoo0 I agree with jimmy page as I am more than 50 years and I submitted history since I was at the age of 18 years.

usiddiqi

Star Member
May 1, 2010
Today I have sent the updated forms to London. Managed to do it within 20 days of the email. Now if there is no communication by end of Feb then I will apply for GCMS.

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Yaar, till Nov this year my plan was to leave the job & travel to Canada ASA i get the visa. But starting from Dec i have to modify my plan because i can not serve resignation on less than a month's notice period to my employer. Now the plan is to take leave, land & return later (Inshallah).

jimmy page said:
By the way, I HAVE seen one month medical extension being given on this forum... As for leaving preparations, I know u must be FULL geared up to go, bus visa milnay ki dair hai :) since re-medical is a "waste of time+money+fazool ki khwari".....and no one wants go throught it again, unless its a mujboori... so I hope u get ppr-1 asap...let's c.