02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
cuccoo0 said:
All,
Salam
Lo bhaee aur behno Canadian Immigration drama main aik naya MOR. Today i got an email from LDN and below is what they are saying

This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
New Schedule A Background/ Declaration form listing your full personal history (Question 8) and address history (Question 12) from the age of 18 to date with no gaps. Please ensure that you list specific job titles on Question 8 of the form. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Completed Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information forms for yourself and your spouse (attached)

Updated original police certificates from the United Kingdom for yourself and your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Updated copy of your passport bio data page

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing the file number they mentioned is a new number starting with EE
Bhain chodon nay Hathi kay ----------- kay sath Bandh diy ahay (sorry for the language)
In main say kisee kay baap ko pay miltee he tab hay jab UK Police ka character certificate banwao. Yaar come on bhain chod bohat paisay lagtay hain aur yeah maan kay salay roz aik request bhaij detay hanin.
Pehlay 3 sal tak B file number batya kay Chodtay rahay hian aab EE say chodain gay Madar chod

Abay yaar itnay to Pakistan kay offices buray nahin
Lanat hay in bhain chodn pay
I am going to quit my application jo fees kay paisay wapis milayin gay un say oay LANAT AY OAY TWADYA TAY RONDAY CANADA TAY

Chalo phir baat ho g
Regards
i received exactly same letter from Ccd, Uk, dont worry, something wrong in yr form, chk please. Nekeol

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
cuccoo0 said:
All,
Salam
Lo bhaee aur behno Canadian Immigration drama main aik naya MOR. Today i got an email from LDN and below is what they are saying

This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
New Schedule A Background/ Declaration form listing your full personal history (Question 8) and address history (Question 12) from the age of 18 to date with no gaps. Please ensure that you list specific job titles on Question 8 of the form. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Completed Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information forms for yourself and your spouse (attached)

Updated original police certificates from the United Kingdom for yourself and your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

Bhain chodon nay Hathi kay ----------- kay sath Bandh diy ahay (sorry for the language)
In main say kisee kay baap ko pay miltee he tab hay jab UK Police ka character certificate banwao. Yaar come on bhain chod bohat paisay lagtay hain aur yeah maan kay salay roz aik request bhaij detay hanin.
Pehlay 3 sal tak B file number batya kay Chodtay rahay hian aab EE say chodain gay Madar chod

I am going to quit my application jo fees kay paisay wapis milayin gay un say oay LANAT AY OAY TWADYA TAY RONDAY CANADA TAY

Chalo phir baat ho g
Regards
:( not good for all of us. Another drama has been started.
Anyways, what is ur timeline?

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
I send CSI in July, and received reply on 1st Sep. They replied me "We would contact you within next 3 months". Its been almost 3 months, but they did not contact.

Should I send another CSI or should I wait till 1st Dec (Exactly 3 months after receiving reply)?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
sohaib said:
I send CSI in July, and received reply on 1st Sep. They replied me "We would contact you within next 3 months". Its been almost 3 months, but they did not contact.

Should I send another CSI or should I wait till 1st Dec (Exactly 3 months after receiving reply)?
Sir

Sure , drop them email

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
cuccoo0 said:
All,
Salam

Chalo phir baat ho g
Regards
Sir

Have patience , see my time lines , LVO lost my file , and upon my follow up they traced it back in September 2012.

Stay Blessed

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
We did our medicals last month. I sent e-mail yesterday for confirmation of results and received following reply today,

We confirm receipt, although results for your spouse remain subject to review.

background checks are also outstanding.

My spouse had TB more than 10 years ago but was fully treated. Do we need to worry about something? Please comment.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
mashahzad said:
We did our medicals last month. I sent e-mail yesterday for confirmation of results and received following reply today,

We confirm receipt, although results for your spouse remain subject to review.

background checks are also outstanding.

My spouse had TB more than 10 years ago but was fully treated. Do we need to worry about something? Please comment.
If she is fully recovered then no need to worry .......if there is a little bit sign of TB they will recommend your spouse for further test and if treatment is required they will advise you .......and there is not need to worry at last they will issue visas .......this thing may prolong your case but no a reason of rejection .......

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Gravity said:
URGENT PLZ HELP? WHAT THIS MEANS ?

" RPRF payment "
Rights of Permanent Residence Fee

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gravity said:
URGENT PLZ HELP? WHAT THIS MEANS ?

" RPRF payment "
Sir

Visa Fee

Gravity

May 18, 2010
HELP HELP ..................HELP ME GUYS .

WHAT IS 980 CAD$ FEE FOR???

remember we are two apllicants.

YRGENTLY REPLY WILL BE APPRECIATED ???????????????/

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
Gravity said:

this is the landing fees you should pay it for you and your wife 2 x 490 cad $ = 980 CAD$

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Gravity said:

this is RPRF fees Right of permeate Residency Fees .
Each person : 490
this fees is asked at 2nd last stage with or after medical or sometimes in mid too.

Gravity

May 18, 2010
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee ; 980 CAD $.

TO MY UNDERSTANDING OUR APPLICATION IS STILL IN PROCESS AND NOT YET FINALIZED - NO MEDICAL RCVD. SO DO WE STILL HAVE TO PAY THIS AND HOW AND TO WHOM - kindly specify ?

AJM

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gravity said:

Dear,
RPRF STANADS FOR RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE WHICH IS $490 PER PERSON. IN YOUR CASE FOR TWO PEOPLES ITS 980.