Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
afrgm said:
CONGRATS ALI
Could you please let us know who is your visa officer and your last BFD in CAIPS
thank you brother
my programe assistance is DXS date was in last August 2013
V.O was WEW
good luck

afrgm

Sep 13, 2013
ali green said:
thank you brother
my programe assistance is DXS date was in last August 2013
V.O was WEW
good luck

Many thanks for the prompt reply Ali
This will really help many of forum members

Wish you the best of luck in CANADA

haroon512

Star Member
Sep 18, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th October, 2009
Doc's Request.
4th January, 2010
AOR Received.
18th August, 2010
IELTS Request
5th May, 2010
File Transfer...
January, 2010
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 08/01/2014 and 22/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
29/01/2014
LANDED..........
inshALLAH at the end of Feb, 2014
Dear Gravity could you please share what was the missing information being asked by LVO. I think that our group (oct/Nov 12 doc holder) has been thrown back behind 18 months letter holder which is obvious from the current order of MR. anyways I am sure sooner or later we all get the VISA.

Gravity said:
I rcvd an email " asking me a minor question abt which i was really surprised. I answered it . but it was a total surprise;
it was a Q which shud hv been asked in the intial days of submission of my application. After replying i emaild a second Q if I hv missed anything. I got another surprise; reply was that application is in bk ground check....which may take several months...

My query is what was happenning in all those 4 yrs, after the acceptance of application? why additional paperswere required 1.5 yrs back? and what abt 1.5 yr what was happenning then??????????

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Suleman Aziz said:
Hi

Is there any person on the forum from Karachi who has noting (blank) in the given name in pakistani passport and the actual name is appearing in surname?

If so how you rectified it? Is there any issue in submitting the case or later on.

Please do reply :-[
Sir

No issues , if you want to get it corrected from Passport office . You need to approach Deputy Director Passports , and file application for correction of Data.

usiddiqi

Star Member
May 1, 2010
I sent a CSI last week and today I received the following reply. Sounds fine but in the last line they said don't send any more CSI for 18 months. Does it mean it will take another 18 months for them to finalize my case?

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent’s passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
usiddiqi said:
I sent a CSI last week and today I received the following reply. Sounds fine but in the last line they said don't send any more CSI for 18 months. Does it mean it will take another 18 months for them to finalize my case?

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.
Sir

Congratulations , where are your medical instructions?.
They will finalize your case by September 2014.
Stay Blessed

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
usiddiqi said:

Dear Applicant,

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

Relax it will not take 18 months to finalize your case this is just standard
cover page that they send to everyone.
They clearly mention 60 days which mean your BFDate will be 60 days from the date on your email.

rups

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
IELTS Request
submitted along with documents
Med's Request
4 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
5 Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
6 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
expecting on 19th Jan 2014
Hi ALL,

I sent an email on 15th November to my case worker, and I received a reply from my case worker today which is very quick respond. I made a query as my online application status was shown 'withdrawn' and I received following reply:

"Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. The required documents have been received and added to your file for further processing. Due to a recent system upgrade, your online application status may be showing "withdrawn" which appears to be a technical error. We currently await medical results for yourself and your dependant. Once your medical results have been assessed by the medical section, we will be able to request your passports for visa issuance.

We trust the above will be of assistance."

I thought to share this info, may someone facing the same problem as me.

Best luck to those who got medical and passport requests for visa.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
rups said:
Hi ALL,

I sent an email on 15th November to my case worker, and I received a reply from my case worker today which is very quick respond. I made a query as my online application status was shown 'withdrawn' and I received following reply:

"Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. The required documents have been received and added to your file for further processing. Due to a recent system upgrade, your online application status may be showing "withdrawn" which appears to be a technical error. We currently await medical results for yourself and your dependant. Once your medical results have been assessed by the medical section, we will be able to request your passports for visa issuance.

We trust the above will be of assistance."

I thought to share this info, may someone facing the same problem as me.

Best luck to those who got medical and passport requests for visa.
Thanks a lot for sharing this good information!

As they have mentioned that they will request your passports for Visa after medical
It looks BG checks have been done minimum for you & may be also for all 18 months waiters....
If I am correctly translating that email then you will have your PPR with in 2-4 weeks from medical done date...
Normally they don't mention this kind of line in the status reply...
I hope to receive PPR max in Dec lets see when good news starts for 18 months email holders...

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
ali green said:
Alhamdulillah I just got a mail from my lawyer attached a PHEP request (passport request) dated Friday 15th 2013.
I have noticed that it take on an average one month to get passport back from London office I am right.
Wish you all the best.
Congratulations...!!! :)

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
All,
Salam
Lo bhaee aur behno Canadian Immigration drama main aik naya MOR. Today i got an email from LDN and below is what they are saying

This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
New Schedule A Background/ Declaration form listing your full personal history (Question 8) and address history (Question 12) from the age of 18 to date with no gaps. Please ensure that you list specific job titles on Question 8 of the form. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Completed Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information forms for yourself and your spouse (attached)

Updated original police certificates from the United Kingdom for yourself and your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Updated copy of your passport bio data page

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing the file number they mentioned is a new number starting with EE
Bhain chodon nay Hathi kay ----------- kay sath Bandh diy ahay (sorry for the language)
In main say kisee kay baap ko pay miltee he tab hay jab UK Police ka character certificate banwao. Yaar come on bhain chod bohat paisay lagtay hain aur yeah maan kay salay roz aik request bhaij detay hanin.
Pehlay 3 sal tak B file number batya kay Chodtay rahay hian aab EE say chodain gay Madar chod

Abay yaar itnay to Pakistan kay offices buray nahin
Lanat hay in bhain chodn pay
I am going to quit my application jo fees kay paisay wapis milayin gay un say oay LANAT AY OAY TWADYA TAY RONDAY CANADA TAY

Chalo phir baat ho g
Regards

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
MI-4 applicants getting visas within 5-6 months of applying.. (Dua kur, hasad na kur) :) So much for Kenny mama's false promises on twitter that MI-4 will be behind MI-1 :)....(I told zeeshan EVEN at that time that don't trust what kenny says on twitter, as its not official, and this will not hold true and MI-4 will get visas before MI-1)....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.42195.html

Its due to volume....the smaller the MI, the faster they go through.....MI-1 is the BIGGEST MI group, hence the slowest.

MI-4: FAST TRACK (sports car lane)
MI-1 : SIDE TRACK (bicycle/khota rairee lane) :)

Chalo. Koi nai...slow n steady, we ll get there too hopefully, someday !!!

haroon512

Star Member
Sep 18, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th October, 2009
Doc's Request.
4th January, 2010
AOR Received.
18th August, 2010
IELTS Request
5th May, 2010
File Transfer...
January, 2010
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 08/01/2014 and 22/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
29/01/2014
LANDED..........
inshALLAH at the end of Feb, 2014
I can understand the pain you will be going through especially after waiting for such a long time but this is how it is. Frankly speaking there is no other way out except to follow them and to wait for your turn which seems to be a bit late. I remember when we got the updated doc request in october 2012 we all were hoping to get the visas at the end of 2013 but all of sudden they pushed us back. Try to deal it with patience and have faith in almighty ALLAH. there will certainly be something good behind all this delay. Wish you best of luck.....

cuccoo0 said:
All,
Salam
Lo bhaee aur behno Canadian Immigration drama main aik naya MOR. Today i got an email from LDN and below is what they are saying

This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
New Schedule A Background/ Declaration form listing your full personal history (Question 8) and address history (Question 12) from the age of 18 to date with no gaps. Please ensure that you list specific job titles on Question 8 of the form. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Completed Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information forms for yourself and your spouse (attached)

Updated original police certificates from the United Kingdom for yourself and your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Updated copy of your passport bio data page

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing the file number they mentioned is a new number starting with EE
Bhain chodon nay Hathi kay ----------- kay sath Bandh diy ahay (sorry for the language)
In main say kisee kay baap ko pay miltee he tab hay jab UK Police ka character certificate banwao. Yaar come on bhain chod bohat paisay lagtay hain aur yeah maan kay salay roz aik request bhaij detay hanin.
Pehlay 3 sal tak B file number batya kay Chodtay rahay hian aab EE say chodain gay Madar chod

Abay yaar itnay to Pakistan kay offices buray nahin
Lanat hay in bhain chodn pay
I am going to quit my application jo fees kay paisay wapis milayin gay un say oay LANAT AY OAY TWADYA TAY RONDAY CANADA TAY

Chalo phir baat ho g
Regards