eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mitru1975 said:
Dear Arsh / Eemmoo1

Once again need your help:

1. Could you explain about update forms, I mean what forms; please send a link / list of updated forms normally requested by LVO.

2. What other documents LVO may request along with MR or before MR, but along with updated forms? (e.g. PCC, Pictures etc)
3. Have any Pakistani 6-12Months letter holder received MR till to date?

Thanks in advance for your usual cooperation.
Regards
Mitru1975
U need to download and complete:

Generic form,
Additional family information for both
Schedule A for both
Travel information

U can use link below to download

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Most probably they will request PCCs with document update request if meds not clubbed

kbQureshi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2010
Doc's Request.
04-March-2010
AOR Received.
ECase status- Inprocess with starting date 11-May-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
11-March-2010
Med's Request
30-April-2013
Med's Done....
12-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-July-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-Sep-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Cyra said:
Thanks for info...
If i didnt recieve pcc request from LVO, can i still request canadian embassy in KSA for letter..
Normally they will not entertain London applicant and ask them to wait for letter from London. But one of my friend contacted them before leaving KSA and they sent letter to him. So no harm in asking, contact Canadian consulate and ask for letter.

pak

Sep 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2010
Doc's Request.
17 June 2010
File Transfer...
23 June 2010
Med's Request
27 Sept 2013
Med's Done....
8 Oct 2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Medicals ajao plz!! No good news anyone??

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
pak said:
Medicals ajao plz!! No good news anyone??
Isn't it weird/sad that all of us are SO deperate to leave our own country (for safety/jobs etc.) and cannot wait for ourselves and our kids to get out of here !!

But then I just saw this on Geo 's Kamran Khan Show and realised what is the major reason we all wanna leave :

Since the past 4 years:
total terrosist attacks in PAK in past 4 years : 10,000....
total people died in past 4 years : 12,000....(40,000 in the past 10 years)..
total people injured in past 4 years : 25,000....

this is just past 4 years stats....sad/heart breaking stats... :( kher , Allah iss mulk per, hum per aur humaray ghar walon per apni rehamat ke durwazay khol de, aur inn museebton ko humaray mulk se door kare...

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
jimmy page said:
Isn't it weird/sad that all of us are SO deperate to leave our own country (for safety/jobs etc.) and cannot wait for ourselves and our kids to get out of here !!

But then I just saw this on Geo 's Kamran Khan Show and realised what is the reason we all wanna leave :

Since the past 4 years:
total terrosist attacks in PAK in past 4 years : 10,000....
total people died in past 4 years : 12,000....(40,000 in the past 10 years)..
total people injured in past 4 years : 25,000....

this is just past 4 years stats....sad/heart breaking stats... :( kher , Allah iss mulk per, hum per aur humaray ghar walon per apni rehamat ke durwazay khol de, aur inn museebton ko humaray mulk se door kare...
Ameeeeen

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Dear All,

just like all of you i am a wait letter waiter :)...... my letter was dated 23/04/2012. till to date i have had no response from them. i got the GCMS results and it mentions my bring forward date 23/04/2013. in the mean time i have moved from pakistan to bahrain. I wrote an email to them to update my address but no idea if it actually happened i only got an automated reply and the address on my e-cas is still the same. is this usual?

also we had a baby boy in the meantime he is 2 months old. i have made his NICOP and will work on his passport soon. can you tell me what do i need to do to inform CIC about my child? should i just send an email or more is needed to be done?

thanks,

waiting with you all.

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
sunnyincanada said:
Dear All,

just like all of you i am a wait letter waiter :)...... my letter was dated 23/04/2012. till to date i have had no response from them. i got the GCMS results and it mentions my bring forward date 23/04/2013. in the mean time i have moved from pakistan to bahrain. I wrote an email to them to update my address but no idea if it actually happened i only got an automated reply and the address on my e-cas is still the same. is this usual?
I did it once and they replied me that your address had been updated. my suggestion is try sending another CSE

also we had a baby boy in the meantime he is 2 months old. i have made his NICOP and will work on his passport soon. can you tell me what do i need to do to inform CIC about my child? should i just send an email or more is needed to be done?
below is the email i recieved when I asked about addition of child

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application.

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant’s form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:
processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

thanks,

waiting with you all.

tagore68

Oct 16, 2012
sunnyincanada said:
Dear All,

thanks,

waiting with you all.
this iis very unlikely......inform your change of address immediately.
since u know from ecas that they havent updated ur new address, it means somehow they missed it i guess.
you should make a CSE mentioning your current address

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
sunnyincanada said:
Dear All,

thanks,

waiting with you all.
Ecas is not administered by LVO however you should confirm what is reflecting with them as we all are expecting something in near future and if no one is there on your old address then it is very very imp to ensure they have ur right address......

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Mitru1975 said:
Dear Arsh / Eemmoo1

Once again need your help:

1. Could you explain about update forms, I mean what forms; please send a link / list of updated forms normally requested by LVO.
- Emmooo already did :)

2. What other documents LVO may request along with MR or before MR, but along with updated forms? (e.g. PCC, Pictures etc)
-mostly they ask for updated form, PCC, Pictures or POF.... PCC and forms for sure and rest depends on their requirement....

3. Have any Pakistani 6-12Months letter holder received MR till to date?
- Yes, only one named Shadab... not going in to details of his timeline but he did after blitz letter....

Thanks in advance for your usual cooperation.
Regards
Mitru1975
Hope answers in green serves ur query... :)

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Salam To every one

I am sending documents to add new born baby can anyone guide me how to fill IMM0008 GENERIC FORM as its very different from that we send to visa office initially.

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
Gillani, i too have filled this form yesterday. Agreed, quite different from previous form (infact seems to be merger of two different forms that we filled in past).

Gillani said:
Salam To every one

I am sending documents to add new born baby can anyone guide me how to fill IMM0008 GENERIC FORM as its very different from that we send to visa office initially.

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
WAY said:
Gillani, i too have filled this form yesterday. Agreed, quite different from previous form (infact seems to be merger of two different forms that we filled in past).
Thanks for reply can u send me which u have filled

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm getting the feeling of Jailseee :'(... The people from Pakistan Application Forum are gradually getting their passports.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hammaarry Baarrii Kab Aaay giii [/size][/size][/size][/size]

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeshananis said:
I'm getting the feeling of Jailseee :'(... The people from Pakistan Application Forum are gradually getting their passports.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hammaarry Baarrii Kab Aaay giii [/size][/size][/size][/size]
InshAllah Buhat Jald.