+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
2calgary said:
no worries/apology sama2010............we know and understand ur intentions........u just point out that line, nothing else...................i also enjoyed jimmy comment very much............he is genious
he just trying to keep us in pleasent mood by such light n lovely comments..... to keep away frustation due to this immigration processs.................and for others who dont know him they have their own mindset.........i know him he is very pleasing n sophisticated personality
Awww..thank u brother for the nice comments...and likewise...u are also a nice, educated, intelligent man and I'm glad to have met u...
And yes...I may have a sense of humour, but I never mean any disrespect to anyone. and I try n stay true, honest and helpful to everyone in life. May Allah accept all our prayers and may we ALL get through in this tough journey.

Anyways. Day is about to end....so lets "mitti pao , te ghaar jao" :)

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Awww..thank u brother for the nice comments...and likewise...u are also a nice, educated, intelligent man and I'm glad to have met u...
And yes...I may have a sense of humour, but I never mean any disrespect to anyone. and I try n stay true, honest and helpful to everyone in life.Chalo. Koi nahi paa gee ....day is about to end....lets "mitti pao , te ghaar jao" :)
oooo khocha yeh line to am miss kar gya.........bas kafi ha warna "koi" mind kar jae ga...............mitti pao

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
jimmy page said:
And yes...I may have a sense of humour, but I never mean any disrespect to anyone. and I try n stay true, honest and helpful to everyone in life. May Allah accept all our prayers and may we ALL get through in this tough journey.

Anyways. Day is about to end....so lets "mitti pao , te ghaar jao" :)
Well Said , Enjoy your Day.Allah hafiz

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
sama2010 said:
Thank you Jimmy for being helpful, Supportive and honest brother, May Allah accept our prayers :)
God bless you all forum members, you are such great people :)
Thank u. And let's wait for some good news for u and everyone else. Tc

mobyshaikh

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO to PVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 17-Aug-2010, 1st AOR 22-Oct-2010
Nomination.....
Full Docs Submitted- 25-01-2011
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 16-Jun-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted- 25-Jan-2011
Med's Request
16-Mar-2013
Med's Done....
6-Apr-2013
Interview........
Meds additional document 19-May-2013
Passport Req..
14-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
29-Mar-2014
Friends I tried to read last 100 pages or so to try and understand what's going on. I have returned to this forum after 1 year. So need some help understanding where do I stand? I saw many people getting MR and PPRs. Are we making progress this year 2013? Can someone read my signature and following ecas details and brief summary where do I stand, what to expect next. My VO is London but ecas recently reads Paris office. I did receive the 6-12 month wait letter last year. Appreciate your help everyone.

Ecas reads the following:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Paris office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 24, 2012.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
mobyshaikh said:
Friends I tried to read last 100 pages or so to try and understand what's going on. I have returned to this forum after 1 year. So need some help understanding where do I stand? I saw many people getting MR and PPRs. Are we making progress this year 2013? Can someone read my signature and following ecas details and brief summary where do I stand, what to expect next. My VO is London but ecas recently reads Paris office. I did receive the 6-12 month wait letter last year. Appreciate your help everyone.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Paris office. They are pending review.

@ SMSH:

U know what to do now :)

ksez

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
mobyshaikh said:

My case is also same:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 12, 2012.

mobyshaikh

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO to PVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted- 25-Jan-2011
Med's Request
16-Mar-2013
Med's Done....
6-Apr-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
14-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
29-Mar-2014
jimmy page said:
@ SMSH:

U know what to do now :)
SMSH is the expert I suppose? But generally what's happening with our cases and the whole Paris thing?

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
mobyshaikh said:
SMSH is the expert I suppose? But generally what's happening with our cases and the whole Paris thing?
Yes..SMSH is the expert/King/Shahrukh Khan/Main man of this forum :)

As for Paris, if your case has gone to Paris, u will soon get an email , asking for medical+landing fee . So good news headed your way.

P.s: its all there in the previous pages.

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Dear SMSH, I already had said about same in my y'day post here:

With one exception from SMSH list (Altit, he is probably 1st May applicant) it is assumed that LVO are:

1. handling applications up till April 2010 (app to CIO date) with priority from 2009 cases & onward
2. Till April 2010, they have given either UDR or MR in Oct/Nov 12 & Feb/Mar 13
3. Only few are left & reason for this is (i) either applicants submitted their full docs to LVO late in 2011/2012 or (ii) their files got re opened or (iii) there are detailed BG requirements with their docs
4. These left over cases will get their 18 mo letter or MR as their BF dates arrive

PVO is handling cases from May 2010 onward & issuing MR to cases where London visa officer had written down good comments, without any need of additional docs.

SMSH said:
NOC User Name Current Visa Office Country of Residence Country of Citizenship Applied Via Consultant Application to CIO
0111 MIS Paris, France Pakistan Pakistan No 10-Mar-2010
ALTIT Paris, France Kuwait 30-Apr-2010
1111 MAY2010APPLICANT Paris, France UAE Pakistan No 1-May-2010
1111 COOLGUY2010 Paris, France UAE India No 4-May-2010
1111 YUKHAN Paris, France KSA Pakistan No 10-May-2010
0213 SHAHKUNALJ Paris, France UAE India Yes 19-May-2010
0711 SUNNYINCANADA Paris, France Bahrain Pakistan 25-May-2010
3152 MARCHIE Paris, France Oman India Yes 26-May-2010
0000 WALMZD Paris, France 31-May-2010

Dear Jimmy/MA Sunny/Experts.....
7 cases out of 9 cases shifted to PVO (Application to CIO in May 2010)
What do you say...is there any logic for this?

Thanks
SMSH

mobyshaikh

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO to PVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted- 25-Jan-2011
Med's Request
16-Mar-2013
Med's Done....
6-Apr-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
14-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
29-Mar-2014
jimmy page said:
Yes..SMSH is the expert/King/Shahrukh Khan/Main man of this forum :)

As for Paris, if your case has gone to Paris, u will soon get an email , asking for medical+landing fee . So good news headed your way.

P.s: its all there in the previous pages.
Are you serious???? That's awesome news. :p But I read through older posts and I saw a lot of analysis that file moving to Paris means process getting delayed. That's when I lost hope. Also, I read some people being asked for updated documents. And some people getting notification about 18 more months or don't expect something before 2014. What was all that about? Please provide information. Should I be happy :)

I was gonna apply for CAIPS. Do I need one?

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
mobyshaikh said:
Are you serious???? That's awesome news. :p But I read through older posts and I saw a lot of analysis that file moving to Paris means process getting delayed. That's when I lost hope. Also, I read some people being asked for updated documents. And some people getting notification about 18 more months or don't expect something before 2014. What was all that about? Please provide information. Should I be happy :)

I was gonna apply for CAIPS. Do I need one?
The "some people getting notification about 18 more months or don't expect something before 2014" is the updated docs request from London VO...it does not have medical+landing fee.....

Cases which r transferred from london to Paris: Paris is sending direct medical+landing fee....hopefully u should get it soon....no idea when...

As for caips, upto u...

P.s: check page 412..it has portion of the paris email u will get.your case will not be delayed...rather might get processed faster. So relax.