IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
destination canada said:
congrats dear senior :D
so, did u receive the update docs request with or without the 18 months quote?
It's with the 18 months quote...Something is better than nothing buddy.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
As I keep saying, '6-12 month wait letter' (and now '18 month love letter') have nothing to do with NOC....only FULL docs date is important...

My family friend (electrical engineer) who is in 'electrician' category and applied in MI-1 (and got 6-12 month wait letter like us), called me just now, and told me that he also got the 18 month love letter today from london :)
....REASON is simple: full docs sent in nov 2010....plz note that his NOC is in all 3 MI 's ....so 'technically', his noc was in SUPER demand :) lol.

So plz, stop this discussion of NOC being in demand or not, as I ve been saying this for a year (since start of 2012), that noc is irrelevant now (after seldec)....what matters is "date of full docs, within the same MI".

P.s:
Audience: Wow Jimmy, +1 for U !
Jimmy: *Shurmatay huay* bus jee, kya karoon, I have a bad habit of being right :) lol.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miza said:
18 month letter holder dont have these lines in the letter??

Please note that if we do not receive these documents and/or information within 60 days your application will be examined on the basis of the material available. This could result in the refusal of your application.
either written in letter or not.......60 days time limit means SAME

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
As I keep saying, '6-12 month wait letter' (and now '18 month love letter') have nothing to do with NOC....only FULL docs date is important...

My family friend (electrical engineer) who is in 'electrician' category and applied in MI-1 (and got 6-12 month wait letter like us), called me just now, and told me that he also got the 18 month love letter today from london :)
....REASON is simple: full docs sent in nov 2010....plz note that his NOC is in all 3 MI 's ....so 'technically', his noc was in SUPER demand :) lol.

So plz, stop this discussion of NOC being in demand or not, as I ve been saying this for a year (since start of 2012), that noc is irrelevant now (after seldec)....what matters is "date of full docs, within the same MI".

P.s:
Jimmy: *Shurmatay huay* bus jee, kya karoon, I have a bad habit of being right :) lol.
sharmatay huay.......ma nai manta............eda shrmila munda canada ja k tay sharmanda e raway ga :p

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys - are these recent updates coming through snail mail or email?

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
haral said:
Jaded geek, did you recieved a letter through snail mail or email?

email

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Another one bites the dust;)

riz1 said:
Hi every one,
I recieved following e-mail from CHC London yesterday.

""February 26 2013
Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days. PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY. The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]
3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]
4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.
5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant.
If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.
6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.
Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary.
You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application. At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014.
Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.
However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a: ● Change of address, including change of e-mail address; ● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf) ● Request for withdrawal of your application. Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us. We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
:D
SMSH said:
:) slowly slowly ... I will insert pictures & facebook account as well

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada in India

Tweeter: https://twitter.com/kenneyjason
Canada issued a record-breaking number of visas and student permits to Indians in 2012

News: http://news.gc.ca/web/article-eng.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=722849

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Kashifshah said:
I also got updated document request by the grace of God...
Congrats dear Kashif, the creator of this thread....
Thanks a lot and still it is alive and will remain insha Allah untill we reach to our destination.... :)

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
jimmy page said:

P.s:

Jimmy - it doesnt matter what we think or say.. we still dont know what is going to happen. since receiving the wait letter 1, I have been anxiously waiting for the end of wait to know if something in the way but rather got struck by lighting.

Well, we all are not dispointed or despair but we all have life-plans which might be getting impacted somehow. We all just want this to be over soon.

Anways +1 for you for ur thoughts ;)

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
jadedGeek said:
Jimmy - it doesnt matter what we think or say.. we still dont know what is going to happen. since receiving the wait letter 1, I have been anxiously waiting for the end of wait to know if something in the way but rather got struck by lighting.

Well, we all are not dispointed or despair but we all have life-plans which might be getting impacted somehow. We all just want this to be over soon.

Anways +1 for you for ur thoughts ;)
I understand the frustration bro, everyone (including me) is goin through that feeling of 'being stuck'.....but don't worry....ALL will work out soon, .....let's pray that when 2014 starts, we get to name 'Jimmy s 3 theory' to Jimmy 3 year law' (like newton s 3rd law of gravity) :) kidding.

Anyways, lets just send what they r asking and let's see what happens...(Personally, I feel a medical rain happening around July this year, but don't tell this to anyone :) )...

let's pray to God n leave the 'when' upon His best judgement...after all, He s the best planner of all.

And +1 for u too.

P.s: and I agree, no one except Allah knows what will happen in future...immigration result is far, we don't even know what will happen after next few minutes :) so let's not worry about 'when' as we cannot do anything bout it, but hope n pray :) cheers.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
jimmy page said:

P.s:
;)Lagta hai ab mujh ko totay say faal nikalwani chahiyee....keh mujhay email kahan say aayeegi....LVO say :( Ya Phir Paris Say :)

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMSH said:
;)Lagta hai ab mujh ko totay say faal nikalwani chahiyee....keh mujhay email kahan say aayeegi....LVO say :( Ya Phir Paris Say :)

I'm not a Tottaa but I've very strong feeling that you'll get the request from Paris :p