+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Code:
[tr][td] **USERNAME** [/td][td] **AOR**[/td][td] **CATEGORY** [/td][td] **VO** [/td][/tr]
Place this above the </table> end tag

Please add your data if you didn't.

Name AOR Date Category Visa Office (if known)
mokachino 06 May 2015 FSW - Inland CPC-Ottawa
rigel 02 Aug 2015 FSW - Outland New Delhi
taekwondo 26 Aug 2015 FSW - Outland New Delhi (waiting for GCMS to confirm this)
DreamCanada16 09 Sep 2015 FSW - Inland CPC-Ottawa
N0M0re 14 Sep 2015 CEC - Inland CPC-Ottawa
Tocanadawego 06 Oct 2015 FSW - Outland Ottawa
DandK 06 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland Pretoria
Sirgic 09 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
smimran 10 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Que Em 11 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
asadchev 15 Oct 2015 FSW - USA ???
Heeru_Maan 27 Oct 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
futurecanadian123456 08 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Musikwala 12 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland Pretoria
av.citizen 15 Nov 2015 FSW - Outland Warsaw, Poland
perfectSkilledMigrant . 18 Nov 2015 PNP - Outland ADVO
Amal 20 Nov 2015 FSW - Outland Ottawa

Keep updating the list, guys! :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys need help

I completed my 10 months already and my work visa going to expire in july but i already applied for my extension work visa and hope will get it in few days but in worst case, what if i dont get it in time ? Will they goona reject my application ? Please help ?

mokachino

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Alberta
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
If you have applied for an extension and haven't gotten the result yet, you will have "implied status" until you get the results, meaning you can continue your status (worker, student, visitor) until there's a result. You may lose your "implied status" if you travel out of Canada in that period though. Please check the CIC website for details.

sharma1990 said:
Guys need help

I completed my 10 months already and my work visa going to expire in july but i already applied for my extension work visa and hope will get it in few days but in worst case, what if i dont get it in time ? Will they goona reject my application ? Please help ?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mokachino said:
If you have applied for an extension and haven't gotten the result yet, you will have "implied status" until you get the results, meaning you can continue your status (worker, student, visitor) until there's a result. You may lose your "implied status" if you travel out of Canada in that period though. Please check the CIC website for details.
What about my express entry application ?
How to inform them , that i already applied for my work visa and if i havent got it till july , is this gonna effect my express entry please help..
Thanks

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sharma1990 said:
What about my express entry application ?
How to inform them , that i already applied for my work visa and if i havent got it till july , is this gonna effect my express entry please help..
Thanks
CIC knows it with ur UCI number. They would be processing your BOWP with reference to your PR application #/AOR/UCI#. Ur eligible for BOWP coz of ur PR is under process and u have cleared R10 along with other eligibilities under BOWP

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
CIC knows it with ur UCI number. They would be processing your BOWP with reference to your PR application #/AOR/UCI#. Ur eligible for BOWP coz of ur PR is under process and u have cleared R10 along with other eligibilities under BOWP
Thanks alot for ur reply and yes my r10 is on and Eligibitly is recommend pass d but the question is but if i dont get my new work visa till my last date of current work visa? Do i need to send them the confirmation receipt of BOWP ?

aminteger

Jul 13, 2015
Hi.

I applied for EE ( FSW- inland ) on March 3rd 2016, and received a letter to upload my Celpip on March 21, which was provided on the next day.
I know I should wait more , but based on your experience, how long does it take on average? is "6 month" what CIC says on their website, a trustable estimate? or is it going to be longer? had anybody received it in a shorter time?

Thanks

PS. this is how my profile looks like these days:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
aminteger said:
Hi.

I applied for EE ( FSW- inland ) on March 3rd 2016, and received a letter to upload my Celpip on March 21, which was provided on the next day.
I know I should wait more , but based on your experience, how long does it take on average? is "6 month" what CIC says on their website, a trustable estimate? or is it going to be longer? had anybody received it in a shorter time?

Thanks

PS. this is how my profile looks like these days:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started
Stay Calm and look for patience. These might be ur best friends from now on. Nobody can pridict anything if ur lucky then u might get this month or next month or may be delayed. Nobody knows d real reason for delay atleast.

I can say this as i have been waiting for more than 9 months. Dont worry if everything ok u ll get it one but nobody knows which that day is. I wish someone could tell me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sharma1990,

once your r10 check is pass and you meet the requirement for bowp. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp)
during the period before you receive bowp and current wp expired, it's called imply status.
And everything is the same during imply status until CIC make decision on your bowp.
If your employer or others need something to prove your status. confirmation receipt of BOWP is good enough.
I had the same situation as you. So, don't worry!!
Good Luck!

sharma1990 said:
Thanks alot for ur reply and yes my r10 is on and Eligibitly is recommend pass d but the question is but if i dont get my new work visa till my last date of current work visa? Do i need to send them the confirmation receipt of BOWP ?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tempa said:
Hi sharma1990,

once your r10 check is pass and you meet the requirement for bowp. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp)
during the period before you receive bowp and current wp expired, it's called imply status.
And everything is the same during imply status until CIC make decision on your bowp.
If your employer or others need something to prove your status. confirmation receipt of BOWP is good enough.
I had the same situation as you. So, don't worry!!
Good Luck!
Thanks alot tempa .. Thats a relief ...

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
I got my gcms note.

Eligibility -not started
Security- not started
Criminality -not started

Anybody like me after 8.5 months ?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
miltoncsekuet said:
I got my gcms note.

Eligibility -not started
Security- not started
Criminality -not started

Anybody like me after 8.5 months ?
Exactly the same here except we're at 7.5 months.

NBOCT

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suddenly I got an email today from Pretoria office that as I have relocated to Bangladesh, I still have an option to send my passport to Pretoria office for stamping or I must contact to Singapore office how they can help with visa. There is no further instructions.

Should I send my passport directly to Pretoria office or to VFS Pretoria office? What should I enclose except passports and photos? Is there any complication to send passport to Pretoria from Bangladesh?

They also claim that PPR was sent to me in January....but that letter was with no instruction & no address also space was created in MYCIC to upload documents.

Finally feeling happy and wish all others will also get PPR soooon.