+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phyroms said:
I just checked mine and I also have the same problem. I hope/guess it's a technical issue.

Your session has expired / Votre session est expirée
Error:
Unfortunately, an error occurred.
Online Services / Services en ligne
System-generated error code:(2015-11-22 19:59:43)
my e-cas shows this message from July until now not fix .send techinical difficulties enquiry 2-3 times no luck.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Any news guys?

P.S. I have nothing. 8 months and no updates so far. Time to think about another Australia, eh? :D

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
zsv2015 said:
Any news guys?

P.S. I have nothing. 8 months and no updates so far. Time to think about another Australia, eh? :D
Try to call CIC by phone. They should give you some status update since your processing time exceeds expected (which is 6 months)

Farm boy

Oct 13, 2011
anarsoul said:
Try to call CIC by phone. They should give you some status update since your processing time exceeds expected (which is 6 months)
Hi Anarsoul,

People on this thread have already exhausted all the possible options..

Calling CIC
Reaching out to MP
Filing case specific enquiry
Requesting GCMS notes
Requesting updates from immigration officers

No updates and answers to this delay

I pray that we all get our immigration soon and CIC determins the root cause of this delay.

God bless all.

Kind regards,
Farmboy

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Actually, I have some news. I just called CIC call-center and agent said that CIC officer asked me to change my email address.

There are no problems with my current email. The fun part is that CIC sent me instructions about how to change email address to my current email :)

Is it weird? Did you receive similar requests?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is the cic officer leave note to call centre about your email id things?!wonder why officer didnor contact u directly!!!!
I'm running 9 months 10 days ago I send case spefice about my new passport and today I got reply they added in my application .thats all
zsv2015 said:
Actually, I have some news. I just called CIC call-center and agent said that CIC officer asked me to change my email address.

There are no problems with my current email. The fun part is that CIC sent me instructions about how to change email address to my current email :)

Is it weird? Did you receive similar requests?

Nit2015

Oct 13, 2015
It's been 9 months since I submitted my application but till today nothing is done. After contacting so many times to cic, I have been told that they is glitch in the system and they are trying to fix it. As soon as it's fix they will process my application. From 9 months they are trying to fix it, this is just unbelievable.
My work permit is expiring soon. Just don't know what to do. My lawyer said to wait for this month and still nothing , we will take them to court
Hope something is done soon

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit2015 said:
It's been 9 months since I submitted my application but till today nothing is done. After contacting so many times to cic, I have been told that they is glitch in the system and they are trying to fix it. As soon as it's fix they will process my application. From 9 months they are trying to fix it, this is just unbelievable.
My work permit is expiring soon. Just don't know what to do. My lawyer said to wait for this month and still nothing , we will take them to court
yah it's really unbelievable .im goof to ten months waiting on dec.
You can apply BOWp using Aor I did same in July and got one year open work permit

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
Is the cic officer leave note to call centre about your email id things?!wonder why officer didnor contact u directly!!!!
I'm running 9 months 10 days ago I send case spefice about my new passport and today I got reply they added in my application .thats all
Yes, he just left a note. He didn't try to contact me.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Nit2015 said:
Sorry to hear that. Could you please share your timeline?

P.S. Other post indicates that you got your ITA last month. Did you apply twice or what? http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-october-lets-get-together-t354898.0.html;msg4717716#msg4717716

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to my MP last Monday and still waiting for a reply. He hasn't published any contact information so I emailed to his @parl.gc.ca address. In the meantime I applied for BOWP last week since mine gonna expire in March. I also received AINP nomination last week. If my EE application is not processed within the coming 6 months, I'm gonna withdraw it and submit a new app through paper based PNP (AINP is not compatible with EE).

Nit2015

Oct 13, 2015
Yes, First I applied under fst on 20 March and after that there was no updates at all. Not even my medical and when I contacted cic regarding this they told me that medical is received and its in my file.
After waiting so long , still no update than I put another profile and applied under canadian experience class, that's in October. I thought at least one of my file gets moving. I just got five months left on my work permit.
This waiting is making me crazy.

zsv2015 said:
Sorry to hear that. Could you please share your timeline?

P.S. Other post indicates that you got your ITA last month.

Nit2015

Oct 13, 2015
I received my gcms notes just now. Nothing is done, it's just same as before. can someone tell me what does
eligibility- passed candidate means.
can I apply for bowp with 1 AOR. can I apply for my wife n daughter together with me.

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit2015 said:
After waiting so long , still no update than I put another profile and applied under canadian experience class, that's in October.
I'm not sure whether it's allowed to submit more than one immigration application. I though the initial app should be withdrawn when submitting a new one. I may be wrong so please check.