+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
When was your medical? AoR?
I have the timeline in my signature

CEC inland

AOR Apr 14, 2017, IP1 May 4, 2017, Additional doc requested (Schedule 1) May 5, 2017, Additional doc submitted May 5, 2017, Medical passed May 11, 2017, BG to NA June 3, 2017, Additional doc (CV, publications, supervisors) June 5, 2017, additional doc submitted June 5, 2017, BG to IP2 June 30, 2017.... Waiting

beloved22

Mar 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Hi guys,
I'll be hitting 20 months soon since my AOR. I am EE CEC inland applicant who has military history and had worked in Afghanistan before(I'm not a citizen of Afghan) but failed to get criminal record as Afghan government never respond to Embassy's request.

Anyway, our MP told me that the timeline for the security and criminality verification for the principal applicant is UNKNOWN.
I have no idea when this painful waiting will end.

I have another concern here.

Recently my wife and I noticed that my wife is also eligible for PR under EE-CEC category(and also her score is quite high enough to get invitation), so we are thinking to apply another application under my wife who will be a primary and sole applicant (WITHOUT ME) so that at least one of us can get PR.
I won't be added to her application because we think I will make her application delayed again due to SS for me.
Currently my wife has been added as a dependent for my application(I am the principal applicant).

Since we both know that it's only me who's going through security screening(we were told by our MP that my wife is verified for security&criminality), I'm pretty sure she will get PR without any problem if she applies alone.
If we had known that my application would take this much long, we should've applied separately in the first place..then she might have received PR card by now.

Anyway, if you were like us would you make another application?
Is it worth to pay the fee and do those troublesome works again or should we wait more for the uncertainty?
What would you do?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I have the timeline in my signature

CEC inland

AOR Apr 14, 2017, IP1 May 4, 2017, Additional doc requested (Schedule 1) May 5, 2017, Additional doc submitted May 5, 2017, Medical passed May 11, 2017, BG to NA June 3, 2017, Additional doc (CV, publications, supervisors) June 5, 2017, additional doc submitted June 5, 2017, BG to IP2 June 30, 2017.... Waiting
Maybe the ppr is in process then, I thought your medicals expired.

BTW, I too been asked for cv/publications/supervisors although I’m not working in academia.. no idea why

Reactions: nhab

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,
I'll be hitting 20 months soon since my AOR. I am EE CEC inland applicant who has military history and had worked in Afghanistan before(I'm not a citizen of Afghan) but failed to get criminal record as Afghan government never respond to Embassy's request.

Anyway, our MP told me that the timeline for the security and criminality verification for the principal applicant is UNKNOWN.
I have no idea when this painful waiting will end.

I have another concern here.

Recently my wife and I noticed that my wife is also eligible for PR under EE-CEC category(and also her score is quite high enough to get invitation), so we are thinking to apply another application under my wife who will be a primary and sole applicant (WITHOUT ME) so that at least one of us can get PR.
I won't be added to her application because we think I will make her application delayed again due to SS for me.
Currently my wife has been added as a dependent for my application(I am the principal applicant).

Since we both know that it's only me who's going through security screening(we were told by our MP that my wife is verified for security&criminality), I'm pretty sure she will get PR without any problem if she applies alone.
If we had known that my application would take this much long, we should've applied separately in the first place..then she might have received PR card by now.

Anyway, if you were like us would you make another application?
Is it worth to pay the fee and do those troublesome works again or should we wait more for the uncertainty?
What would you do?
I also could not get the Afghanistan PCC...and so my security is still in progress....

It's rather sad that when the whole world knows it's impossible to get the Afghan government to do anything on time why does CIC bother with them.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
I also could not get the Afghanistan PCC...and so my security is still in progress....

It's rather sad that when the whole world knows it's impossible to get the Afghan government to do anything on time why does CIC bother with them.
If you apply Afghan PCC from Canada then the afghan consular or embassy directly will say it might takes 1 or 2 years to obtained PCC.i know the pain and i paid 700 USD to obtained that.I had directly emailed to foreign ministry of Afghanistan and one staff response from there and he asked me directly that much amount so i couldn't say no because CIC gave me 60 days time so i paid and i received and got PPR and finally got PR card and brought my family.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
If you apply Afghan PCC from Canada then the afghan consular or embassy directly will say it might takes 1 or 2 years to obtained PCC.i know the pain and i paid 700 USD to obtained that.I had directly emailed to foreign ministry of Afghanistan and one staff response from there and he asked me directly that much amount so i couldn't say no because CIC gave me 60 days time so i paid and i received and got PPR and finally got PR card and brought my family.
So you paid USD 700 and it still took around a year to get your PPR. And by paying this bribe you also supported the ongoing corruption in Afghanistan. I prefer to wait my friend.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
So you paid USD 700 and it still took around a year to get your PPR. And by paying this bribe you also supported the ongoing corruption in Afghanistan. I prefer to wait my friend.
Yes it took for me 1 year but after the submission of my eAPR the cic asked me the PCC of Afghanistan after 3 months and i had obtained my PCC in 10 days and my BG went in progress,i had a lot of travel history that's why it took me a long,i was stucked in SS. Still my friends are waiting PPR even they have had submitted all the documents at the time of submission of their eAPR..Our AOR year and month is same.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yes it took for me 1 year but after the submission of my eAPR the cic asked me the PCC of Afghanistan after 3 months and i had obtained my PCC in 10 days and my BG went in progress,i had a lot of travel history that's why it took me a long,i was stucked in SS. Still my friends are waiting PPR even they have had submitted all the documents at the time of submission of their eAPR..Our AOR year and month is same.
would you wait for a nice meal at a posh restaurant or get a take away at McDonald's? depends I think. you couldn't wait and I couldn't bear financing some rogue government underling. different paths my friend.

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
I don't think raising CSE, mailing or calling will make any difference. I tried everything.. when they wish they will give PPR. We should move on..I am just hopeless now..
I don't even know what the reason is.. there is nothing out of the ordinary in my file.. I have lived in Canada for 4 years.. So im guessing they need an RCMP report which is causing a delay.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
would you wait for a nice meal at a posh restaurant or get a take away at McDonald's? depends I think. you couldn't wait and I couldn't bear financing some rogue government underling. different paths my friend.
My friend cic gave me 60 days to submit the PCc and immediately I had called to Afghanistan embassy to follow up my PCC because I had applied already then the staff of embassy told me to wait minimum 6 months or more and I was worried and I had paid that much amount.You know my another friend he paid 1000USD also to obtain Afghanistan pcc.If we didn pay then our application would be rejected.I am only sharing my experienced my friend so don’t give me any examples

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
My friend cic gave me 60 days to submit the PCc and immediately I had called to Afghanistan embassy to follow up my PCC because I had applied already then the staff of embassy told me to wait minimum 6 months or more and I was worried and I had paid that much amount.You know my another friend he paid 1000USD also to obtain Afghanistan pcc.If we didn pay then our application would be rejected.I am only sharing my experienced my friend so don’t give me any examples
I am also sharing my experience. cic gave me 60 days and I couldn't get it so I made an loe and told cic that afghan system is not working properly. my application was accepted without Afghanistan PCC.

I don't understand why you are so pushy about paying money to Afghanistan government employees. Do you not think of other legal ways of getting stuff done! have you started paying Canadian people to getwhat you want....? lol

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
on second thoughts I understand you I'd this for your family and all. but please don't make it the right way for everyone else as well.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
on second thoughts I understand you I'd this for your family and all. but please don't make it the right way for everyone else as well.
My friend don’t advised to me more,One guy find this way to me and I did and i succeed and after the people on this forum keep on sending PM bro for this.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
My friend don’t advised to me more,One guy find this way to me and I did and i succeed and after the people on this forum keep on sending PM bro for this.
Then very soon all of you will make an Afghanistan out of Canada...:D