+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ahmed adel said:
dear i till u sorry yeastrday because the twice of answer u teold about that is different and now i ask another one to be definite answer so why u angrey if i ask one or two all people here help any one if u ask more than questions i will help u if i know but i don't think it's agood idea when i ask any questions u take screenshots i think it's achat for helping not for take screenshot every time
Screenshots? You think I really take screenshots of your posts? Its called "quoting" and this feature is available on the forum because people have to know which post you are responding to.

Ahmed adel

Nov 13, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Screenshots? You think I really take screenshots of your posts? Its called "quoting" and this feature is available on the forum because people have to know which post you are responding to.
ok never mind but yeastrday i really get more than different answer so i ask more never mind about every thing i hope to get pr and thank u for help me brother

Jan 3, 2017
fkl said:
No, there is an important step that you don't understand.

They will send passport back with stamped visa and a COPR (Confirmation of PR). That document is INCOMPLETE for now.

You have to actually LAND as a PR.

There would be 2 options and instructions would be included with the returned passport.

A) Book an appointment at a local CIC office for completing your landing. Usually it would be a few weeks ahead. There you would complete the landing and only THEN become a PR.

B) Go to nearest land border, do flag pole (exit Canada, get administrative refusal to enter US and re enter Canada) and then complete your PR process at the border.

In either case, CBSA or CIC would check (theoretically your entire application), ask you a few questions and then you both SIGN the COPR. Only then it becomes a completed landing document.

PR card will be sent to your mailing address 2 or so months after you do landing.
Thanks thats a useful information. I may go my home country and come back again.

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

12 months completing on 19th and no news. I have nearly lost hope already :(

does anyone know if there's a thread for those waiting over 12 months? someone wants to join here((

Gatari

Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

No such thread so far. But you will find many of us here been waiting more than 12 months. Some even exceed 16 months.

No worry, you will find your case normal here in this thread.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
sunshinejan said:
Hi everyone,

does anyone know if there's a thread for those waiting over 12 months? someone wants to join here((
hi bro may i know ur vo

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
hello all,

posting on forum after a long time:

close to 9 months but no update for me.......i ordered 5 gcms and 4 GCMS same status but on the 5th Notes ASSIGNED TO and ASSIGNED BY officer details changed with Change in due date.

eligibility and security says not started( a theory goes that even if security starts it sometimes wont be updated) while A11.2 and R10 met in 12 days
post AOR.

Iam single applicant (no PNP) i lived in 6+ months in 2 countries(India and UK) besides that i travelled on a vacation to 11 countries.

Should i be worried , may i assume BG started and thats delaying or they have never touched my file in NDVO the last 8.5 months.

cheers,
Rrk.

Gatari

Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My GCMSnote on September 2016 (more than 9 months since AOR) saying the same thing as yours. Both eligibility and security were not started.

I also stay more than 6 months in 2 countries: US and Japan. My visa office is SGVO.

On November 2016, I got medical recheck, completed and passed. Thereafter, the BG changed to in progress. Still waiting for GCMSnote by end of this month to see is there any good news I can find there.

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
after waiting 8 1/2 months, then bg turned to progress about 2 weeks ago, how long do u think ppr mail would be sent?... really an exhausting wait

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
sunshinejan said:
Hi everyone,

Yes sir Iam January 18 ,2016 AOR

Cuurently my Security on going and rest of all passed

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
ajisam said:
Yes sir Iam January 18 ,2016 AOR

Cuurently my Security on going and rest of all passed
If we call to cic then all the agent tell same things ;) :)if we have crossed 6 months,

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
RabinJi said:
Hi Shweta,any updates??
Hi Rabinji,

No updates at all. I have ordered GCMS notes for the first time through a friend in Canada so now waiting for it. Hope to hear some good news soon!
Whats happening with ur application?

Regards,
Shweta

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
mhammoud said:
Hi Shweta,

I know nth abt GCMS notes, can you tell more plz.

Thanks,
Hi,

I have sent you a PM. Check your inbox

Regards,
Shweta

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
shwetasagar said:
Hi Rabinji,

No updates at all. I have ordered GCMS notes for the first time through a friend in Canada so now waiting for it. Hope to hear some good news soon!
Whats happening with ur application?

Regards,
Shweta
Same no updates at all Shweta,i guess the cause of delay to issue PPR is changes in new immigration minister,lets except in couple of weeks,last week i called to cic and agent told me everything is completed but they are waiting the security results from third parties,
Good Luck for all of us
Rabin