Pre-Assessed..
daw422 said:
Decision made today.

Timeline:
April 17 ITA for FSW inland
April 23 AOR
May 30 Medical pass + background check in progress
August 16 ECAS shows In Process
September 4 Additional document request (family information)
September 5 IMM 5406 Submitted + Ghost email
September 6 Ecas: Decision made
Congratulations!

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I am very happy and relieved to share with you the happy news! Me and my husband landed on September 5th on our way back from vacation in Mexico on Calgary airport. It took about 10 minutes, we were asked only 4 questions: Have you been convicted of any crime? Have you ever been deported from any country? Do you have any other dependants? and Are you married to someone else?
After that, the officer sent us to sit and few minutes later he asked us to sign both copies of COPR on 3 different spots. Then he said with this stamp in passport and COPR you can go get the new SIN and Alberta health because you are now permanent residents, congratulations.

I wanted to thank all of you guys on this forum - this community helped me a lot while going through this stressful process and I wish you all the best of luck in your process and happy future in Canada! God bless you guys!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
terulinkarezinka said:
Hello guys, I am very happy and relieved to share with you the happy news! Me and my husband landed on September 5th on our way back from vacation in Mexico on Calgary airport. It took about 10 minutes, we were asked only 4 questions: Have you been convicted of any crime? Have you ever been deported from any country? Do you have any other dependants? and Are you married to someone else?
After that, the officer sent us to sit and few minutes later he asked us to sign both copies of COPR on 3 different spots. Then he said with this stamp in passport and COPR you can go get the new SIN and Alberta health because you are now permanent residents, congratulations.

I wanted to thank all of you guys on this forum - this community helped me a lot while going through this stressful process and I wish you all the best of luck in your process and happy future in Canada! God bless you guys!
Congratulations! Have a happy Canadian life!

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
terulinkarezinka said:

Wow that was quick at the border. Congrats. Waiting for mine to come :)

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
Guys yesterday I did landing at CIC office Ottawa and became PR. This thread was a great help for everything. Thanks all! Wish all those still waiting for PPR best of luck :)

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icanadian said:
Guys yesterday I did landing at CIC office Ottawa and became PR. This thread was a great help for everything. Thanks all! Wish all those still waiting for PPR best of luck :)
Congrats!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icanadian said:
Congratulations!!

Would you please share your experience of how you got an appointment to land at CIC office in Ottawa?

pr_rider

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
In land
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
IELTS Request
27-05-2015
File Transfer...
27-05-2015
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-05-2015
congrats for every one and good luck for the one waiting :)

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
AAlhadka said:
Congratulations!!

Would you please share your experience of how you got an appointment to land at CIC office in Ottawa?
Ottawa office for Landing does not require appointment. Every second Tuesday between 10 to 12 noon or 2 to 4 landing can be done. The address is 200 Catherine Street. The landing was smooth overall I waited for my turn for half an hour. Only passport,copr and photo were asked. No other questions except for previous criminal history which I said no.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icanadian said:
Ottawa office for Landing does not require appointment. Every second Tuesday between 10 to 12 noon or 2 to 4 landing can be done. The address is 200 Catherine Street. The landing was smooth overall I waited for my turn for half an hour. Only passport,copr and photo were asked. No other questions except for previous criminal history which I said no.
WoW!! that's good to know - I didn't know that it is done by a walk in, that's very convenient more than driving to a boarder..... so technically I could do this on Tuesday the 22nd of September! I live already in Ottawa! but can you do this even if you are from a visa country? Some people said that since you have a different visa now you have to leave the country and come back so that's why people choose to cross the boarder

Thanks again and enjoy your new status!