+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THOSE WHO HAD AOR IN APRIL AND APPLIED FROM INSIDE CANADA DISCUSS HERE

shannon234

Star Member
May 6, 2015
kateg said:
Do you see any changes to individual statuses in the application, or attached documents?
Nope, everything else is still the same, eligibility still in progress, medical still passed, additional doc still provided, interview not needed, BG check still in progress, and final decision not started. No email received so far.
And weird part is I just checked again, it's back to "submitted"! :'( :'(

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
I just received an email saying my PR placation has been updated on mycic.. logged in and it did infact say 'updated' instead of 'submitted'. But, nothing has changed! I know its a ghost email, but it was the first one of its kind for my PR application so got me all excited!!!

Congratulations to all the PPRs! Looks like CIC is finally getting its act together, the most number of PPRs and updates I've seen in a week. Congrats April folks.. hoping for my turn next :)

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Congrats to everyone who got PR and who's statues got updated. Nothing new for me. I'm hoping for an update this week, it's been awhile since I've gotten one!

trricky

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE created Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
18-04-2015
Nomination.....
18-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
IELTS Request
18-04-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Passport Req..
15 AUG 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 AUG 2015
LANDED..........
22 Aug 2015
silmarilli103 said:
I just received an email saying my PR placation has been updated on mycic.. logged in and it did infact say 'updated' instead of 'submitted'. But, nothing has changed! I know its a ghost email, but it was the first one of its kind for my PR application so got me all excited!!!

Congratulations to all the PPRs! Looks like CIC is finally getting its act together, the most number of PPRs and updates I've seen in a week. Congrats April folks.. hoping for my turn next :)
It happened the same to me and after 1 day I got the Ppr... Good luck

fawn

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AshesNdust said:
Congrats to everyone who got PR and who's statues got updated. Nothing new for me. I'm hoping for an update this week, it's been awhile since I've gotten one!
We are on the same boat,aor apr 13

Though i got married after aor. I am thinking its causing the delay

To everyone whose ecas changed to in process, do you get an email?

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys i have 2 questions..

1. how long it takes till they send the landing papers from ottawa approximately
2. what should i take to the border for landing

thx for everyone and good luck who is still waiting... :)

harrypabz

Feb 14, 2015
Guys, from your status'es and updates, I am understanding that after ECAS goes to In Process, the PPR is very close? Is that correct? All the best to all of you out here.

Candy85

Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 20, 2015
Nomination.....
January 15, 2015
AOR Received.
April 7, 2015
File Transfer...
April 3, 2015
Passport Req..
September 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 16,2015
LANDED..........
September 26, 2015
Hey Guys,
My ECAS changed to In Progress on Aug 15 after BG In Progress since May 30. I hope and pray I will see more movements this week, Please God!!!!

jojenjan

Jan 22, 2014
Popey778 said:
Hi, I completed my online profile on Feb 11th and had an ITA Feb 20th with 885 points under CEC EE. I have been here since August 2013, got knocked back for PR 2014 as missed the quota. My temp foreign workers visa expires August 2015, so far all I have in my ECAS two lines, Application received Feb 2015 and we started your application Feb 2015, all they have asked for is my CELPIP results and my daughters medicals. This was only June 2nd that I could access ECAS, up till then, nothing? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hi! May i know the progress of your application? Were u given pr visa before your permit expired or you applied for extension? I am worried that my work permit might expired before the decision since my first attempt was cancelled due to incomplete document so i had to create ee profile anew. Thanks!

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
Hey guys,

Ecas changed to IN PROCESS..... So happy and looking forward to positive news. Its good to know that the application is being worked on. I pray for good new soon.

Not sure of when it change but its between August 15 - 17. :)

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
DoubleS said:
WOW!!! CIC is on quite a roll. Congrats to all those who have received PPR!!!!! I can only imagine the feeling and I'm dying to experience it myself. I pray that the rest of us Aprilites will get that feeling very very very soon.

FINALLY some movement on my application, ECAS changed to IN PROCESS!!!!!!! We continue to hold the faith.
Same here DoubleS.... got ECAS changed to In PROCESS!!! I am relieved that there is some form of movements. I trust God!!

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hey everybody!

If I got a PDF file in MyCIC that starts with this text, it is a PPR, right?
"Dear XXX, The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa..."

Sounds like a PPR to me :)

Here's my timeline:
ITA March 27
Submitted April 15
AOR April 15
Additional doc (CELPIP) req and sub April 16
Med passed April 26
BG in progress April 24
ECAS App received April 26
ECAS In process Aug 14(ish)
PPR Aug 17, 9am

I literally heard nothing from CIC between Apr 26 and Aug 14. Not a single "silent update email" or anything.
All around the forum you see people who went "In Process" around Aug 14 getting PPRs now. Stay patient, yours will be coming soon!

Thanks for all your help, and mostly: Thanks for helping me keep my sanity during this long wait!

shannon234

Star Member
May 6, 2015
My friends! I got PPR this morning, a few minutes after I saw Decision made, I received and email for passport! Check your email and Ecas and myCIC and you may find the same surprise!!