Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajit90 said:
congrats u2cc.
seems CIC has started acting on applications with 17 April ITA FSW Outland & AOR in May.
I am sure it is a positive decision for you.

Anya, you are next in queue to receive the ghost mail now. Good luck
I hope so. Thanks and goodluck!

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u2cc said:
Thank you, Ajit90. Hope all 17 April ITA will receive favorable updates soon.
We hope so!.. To be honest CIC progress slower than I expected.

Lumen_UK

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HakikiKanada said:
We hope so!.. To be honest CIC progress slower than I expected.
Same really... ITA 10th of April, AOR 7th of June... Still waiting.. FSW Outland

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marianacimini said:
Hey guys, I just received an email saying that there is an update on mycic. This is the fist update since medicals passed back in May.
Nothing different there on my cic, is this the ghost email that some people get before get the decision made?

ITA April 17
Ecas in process August 14.
Most likely it is.

Flash555

Aug 23, 2015
Ecas Decision Made.... Keeping Fingers crossed... Finally April 17 ITA's are being processed.

ITA: April 17
Application submitted & AOR: May 13
Medical Passed : May 14
Background check : Not Started
Final Decision : Not Started

ECAS "Application Received" --- "In Process": Aug 21
RPRF Sep 10
Decision made Sep 30

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Apologies for not being as involved in this forum lately as I have been earlier. I was travelling for most of August and very busy at work during September.

I just want to let you all know that I received by PPR a couple of days ago.

ITA: March 27,
AOR: May 25,
Received 2'nd AOR on July 17.
Ecas went to In Progress on August 14.

Throughout the entire process I was constantly worried to be rejected for one of the following reasons:

- My WES ECA was the old format 123456/abc and I never changed it or was asked to change it
- I never uploaded my IELTS. I just put in the report number during the online application
- My work experience letter was missing the date where my line manager had signed. However, I submitted last six months payslips which seem to have reassured CIC that I am currently employed.

I promise I'll do my best to remain active on this forum and I wish the best of luck to every single one of you

grajdev382

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Med's Done....
25-07-2015
sam_172452 said:
Hello All,

Apologies for not being as involved in this forum lately as I have been earlier. I was travelling for most of August and very busy at work during September.

Throughout the entire process I was constantly worried to be rejected for one of the following reasons:

- My WES ECA was the old format 123456/abc and I never changed it or was asked to change it
- I never uploaded my IELTS. I just put in the report number during the online application
- My work experience letter was missing the date where my line manager had signed. However, I submitted last six months payslips which seem to have reassured CIC that I am currently employed.

I promise I'll do my best to remain active on this forum and I wish the best of luck to every single one of you

Congrats Sam. Few questions
FSW or PNP? how many applicants? why 2nd AOR? back ground status changed from not needed to in process?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grajdev382 said:
Congrats Sam. Few questions
FSW or PNP? how many applicants? why 2nd AOR? back ground status changed from not needed to in process?
FSW outside of Canada. Only myself. I was one of the few people to receive the elusive 2nd AOR that tells you that you have submitted a complete application. BG check changed to In progress the same day I received the PPR.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
sam_172452 said:
Hello All,

Congratulations sam_172452! I am truly happy for you. Thank you for all the support given through this whole process.
I was in fear of rejection too because of the statuary questions on my EE profile when I answered "NO" when asked if I had applied to CIC before when I actually did. But I guess the fact that I uploaded my expired visitors visa along with my travel documents did the trick and they took it as the honest mistake it was.

Cheers! :)

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
Congratulations sam_172452! I am truly happy for you. Thank you for all the support given through this whole process.
I was in fear of rejection too because of the statuary questions on my EE profile when I answered "NO" when asked if I had applied to CIC before when I actually did. But I guess the fact that I uploaded my expired visitors visa along with my travel documents did the trick and they took it as the honest mistake it was.

Cheers! :)
Thank you! I was very happy to know that your case went alright. Best of luck in Canada!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flash555 said:
Ecas Decision Made.... Keeping Fingers crossed... Finally April 17 ITA's are being processed.

ITA: April 17
Application submitted & AOR: May 13
Medical Passed : May 14
Background check : Not Started
Final Decision : Not Started

ECAS "Application Received" --- "In Process": Aug 21
RPRF Sep 10
Decision made Sep 30
Congrats Flash! Please did you get any ghost email?

Micbm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi guys, got decision made today.

Below is my timeline:

17-Apr-2015 ITA - FSW
12-May-2015 App Submitted
6-Jun-2015 Med Passed
9-Jun-2015 ECAS - App received - 3 lines (approximately)
7-Jul-2015 Doc Requested (RCMP)
15-Jul-2015 Doc Submitted (RCMP)
14-Aug-2015 ECAS - In Process
8-Sep-2015 ECAS - 4 lines (note about additional docs required)
21-Sep-2015 Extra docs requested (with 1 week deadline)
25-Sep-2015 Extra docs submitted
29-Sep-2015 Ghost update
30-Sep-2015 Decision Made

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Anya654 said:
Then I guess my case is the worst. Not even a pin drop after June 19 ecas in process.
I hear you.
Hopefully, in the next couple of weeks, we will hear back.
It's really making me nervous these days.