+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************Those who created Mon Project Quebec Today - June 20th, 2016********

navidbr

Jun 20, 2016
hello everyone.
I haven't been able to make an account today, yet. I have been clicking on the register button for several times ,but nothing happens. Is there any thing I should do? I could use some advice. please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

davidb57

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
When I created the account, I was able to apply and submit an application but I did not because I don't have the tests scores yet, but now the option to submit the application is gone, did anyone apply? was this a mistake or you were actually able to apply today? I thought we were supposed to create the account and that was it!

navidbr

Jun 20, 2016
sudan.r said:
advice you try again......it will take time ,, many of like us is trying so have patients and keep trying
So you're saying that I should keep clicking on the register button?!

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hi Everyone,

After creating the account today, i tried to re-login but was not able to do so.

When do you think I will be able to complete the profile? I mean when will the system start working properly? Is there a deadline to complete the profile?

Please advise.

Thanks again

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've just created my account, what's the next step??

In skilled worker category it says cap has already been reached.

Are we suppose to create a profile and submit it?

munavar21

Jun 20, 2016
Guys,

I hace created the account and started filling the information

1) Do we have to submit the application today itself?

How long is there for application completion?

Please reply

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all.....i want to confirm one thing ,,, after login there is option TO START , but at present i am not able click on it....will it only work when Quebec accept invitations ??

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Guys I am repeating my question I have created account but didn't receive activation email so far. How much time it takes to get activation email. Anyone help

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilyee said:
Guys I am repeating my question I have created account but didn't receive activation email so far. How much time it takes to get activation email. Anyone help
u can use the link " i didnt recieve the activation link" ,, me 2 had to use that link......try it

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After creating an account in Mon Project, How you guys are managing french problem. When I tried to apply for Selection certificate, all the forms and questions were in French and the browser translator won't have any affect on them.