+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THOSE WHO ARE SENT PP DURING DECEMBER 2009

mathemi

Oct 25, 2009
Hi All,

I am starting a new thread, those who are sent passport to London CHC for visa stamping in the month of December 2009, kindly update your status. I have forwarded PP in mid December 09, waiting for come back.

Happy New Year and best regards,

satha73

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
great which Consulate/embassy you had send your PP and what is your time line.I also send my PP to London in mid Dec'09

mathemi

Oct 25, 2009
Hi,

Medical and RPRF sent on - 15th of November 09
PP sent it to London - mid of December -09

Viewers kindly update your status,( if you are in this category)
Regards,

pammi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2008
Doc's Request.
17-06-2009
Med's Request
22-9-2009
Med's Done....
12-10-2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5 -11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
28-1-2010
LANDED..........
landed on 24 june toronto
Hi ,
I have also send my pp to london office on 23 dec which has reached there on 29 dec according to tracking no via aramex.
Cap2canada have send the pp on 30 nov,stamped visa on 15 dec,got pp back on 24 dec 2009 in qatar.So according to this timeline this week or next week visa stamping and we will get our pp back in third week of jan.
Hoping for the best.
Regards
pammi

mathemi

Oct 25, 2009
Hi,

Thanks for your info., I am also expecting the same, around mid of Jan our PP should come back.
Good luck., kindly update if anything takes place.

Regards,

aix_tiger

Jan 11, 2010
Guys

I sent PP to CIC London on 17th december from bahrain , till now not received it back.... My situation is worst as my behraini residency expiring on 20th Jan and i am really worried....

There is no change in esac as well ... still showing "in process".. i dont know when they will send pp back...

Please keep updated this thread as ppl start receiving back their PP.. it is a very important thread for me... just like matter of life and death..

Regards :eek:

mathemi

Oct 25, 2009
Hi,

I feel so sad, don't worry you will receive it back very soon, but remember you will get 30 days grace days for to renew you Bahrain visa.

Check with your company PRO.

Regards,

SAAJ

Jan 14, 2010
Guys,

My PP reached CHC LON on 24Dec, but not received back yet. Any update on your PP status.
Any idea when it will reach in Abu Dhabi...

Regds/Sajan

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
aix_tiger said:
Guys

I sent PP to CIC London on 17th december from bahrain , till now not received it back.... My situation is worst as my behraini residency expiring on 20th Jan and i am really worried.... There is no change in esac as well ... still showing "in process".. i dont know when they will send pp back...

Please keep updated this thread as ppl start receiving back their PP.. it is a very important thread for me... just like matter of life and death..

Regards :eek:
Bro,

It'll be good if u write to CHC about your sit. In all probability they may send your pp+visa fast. Though, there r chances that they might send u the pps w/out the visas as well [as stated by some on this forum], However, if it is really pressing, take that chance.

All the Best !

aix_tiger

Jan 11, 2010
Guys

Any update ? I was so under pressure from my company HR department that i wrote an email to CIC London on Wednesday night about my situation and requested them to send my PP back after stamping by early next week so that i can renew my residency and avoid any illegal status in my current country of residence.

However , surprisingly enough , there is no reply from CIC london till now and there is no change in online status as well. I saw that there should be somewhere mentioned "urgent" in emails you sent , but in email header etc , there is no way to mention email as "urgent".. I hoped that they would really read the content of every email and decide which one is more urgent.. Bt God knows , why i could not get any reply till now...

Regards

mathemi

Oct 25, 2009
Hi Saaj,

Yes I received my PP with COPR yesterday. I think, you sent your passport one week after me, most probably you will receive them back within few days. DO NOT ask CHC London to sent your PP back, at this stage it's a risk. In your case you may have to pay some fine for delaying your Bahrain residence permit.

Keep updated.

Good luck.

Regards,