+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THOSE WHO APPLIED VISA FOR SECOND TIME FOLLOW UPP HERE !

N

Neshok666

hey ppl ,
i got rejected the first time ,,,, and so i have applied again ... so all those who has applied again please do follow upp her with the status so it will easy for us ! ::)

MaryLee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From which CHC you have applied and what was the reason of rejection

N

Neshok666

@marylee

applied to CHC delhi ! .... rejection was ( your proposed studies was not reasonable........ )

i just attached a SOP and cover letter for why i need to study that and filed again !on 25th !

N

Neshok666

@nick :

what changes you made when filing again !....

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
previous i didnt show security in loan,,,bank has no problem with it but now i show security and property ,land etc....itr of mumy papa.valuation from ca...and sop ...

New Student

Dec 3, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mates, I got rejected yesterday and the reason was - they are not satisfied that I will be back to my country after completion of my course, thus Purpose of visit. I am thinking to reapply real soon. Any ideas guys how can I make my SOP strong enough to convince the visa officer that I will leave Canada?
Cheers

karanbenipal09

Nov 9, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09/11/11
VISA ISSUED...
01-2016
LANDED..........
01-2016
i applied on 29th nov again as i was refused on 25th dec.............this is my third attempt and i hav just added a stronger because my rest of d case was very strong.......now hoping for d best wish me luck guyz...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Good luck to all.

Why not also mention;

1. Course/School applied for;
2. Previous education/grades;
3. Loan amount;
4. IELTS with individual score.

N

Neshok666

THOSE WHO APPLIED VISA FOR SECOND TIME FOLLOW UPP HERE !

@karanbenipal0>> @ newstudent >>@nickmalik

hey guys well then we will follow upp in this post from now .... but as ENFIELD said pls do furnish the other information's also !..... and be in regular touch here so we know about the chances in the second time !... :)

M

Melanie86

Hi

1st tym applied on Aug 2nd 2011 rejected on Aug 17th 2011 for Public relations fastrack in fanshawe
reason: the documents lack credibility
Hence reapplied for marketing fastrack in fanshawe on nov 25th 2011..... all docx were genuine including the loan letter so jst backed everytin wit mre documents.... eg work exp lttr with payslips.... loan letter with property evaluation and education docx lttrs with convocation certificate and added a strong SOP

bajwa

Sep 8, 2011
hey guys today i got rejection 2nd time. reason proposed studies....and 1st time i got rejection on purpose of visit.should i apply 3rd time. pls suggest me right

bajwa

Sep 8, 2011
secondary in non medical in 2003,
2 years diploma in computers from 2004 to 2006,
1 year diploma in industrial accountant from 2007 to 2008 and
afterthat dng parttime job.
i got 6.5 bands in ielts, reading=7, listening=7.5, writting=5.5, speaking-6
8 lakh loan and parent's financial.
i got confirmation from sheridan college in diploma in computer system technician and software programming..

karanbenipal09

Nov 9, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09/11/11
VISA ISSUED...
01-2016
LANDED..........
01-2016
i applied for gerorgian for computer system technician (networking)

I have done +2 with 53 % marks and then i have completed 6 months foundation course of computer applications in continental college punjab which is extension campus of georgian college

loan of 7.5 lacs + 10 lac gpf of mom and dad + 7 lac bank balance +8 lac annual income of mom and dad

IELTS-7 (overall) 7.5 (reading) 7 (listening) 6.5 (writing) 6 (speaking )

first time i was rejected in personal interveiw for the reason-(your proposed studies was not reasonable........ )

second time i got rejection on 25 nov for the reason-(your proposed studies was not reasonable........ ) & (purpose of visit)

what are my chances now as this time i have wriiten a very strong cover letter explaing their ever refusal nd how that refusal is not valid for me..

N

Neshok666

well ! to be frank even am in the same boat !... was refused under ( your studies ia not reasonable in the .... )and have made a very strong SOP and applied again on 25th November !...

12th with 66.6% (computer science)

3 years of exp ..

1 year as Administrative executive
2yeras as business administrator

and got accepted in Algonquin College for business administration diploma ....

lets see whats happens ... but one thing if i don get my visa this time i am going to apply for may intake ...and planing to stick to the same .... except will try to change to university ... for a bachelors ! ...