+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question regarding arranged employment for FSW2 category.

Lets say that I can come to Canada to work under IEC Working holiday program-open work permit. Lets say that I will find a job in occupation from C or D group from main NOC list. Lets say that I can arrange permanent job offer for occupation in this C or D category from main NOC list.

Is that acceptable by CIO or job offer has to be for occupations under 0, A or B group from main NOC list?

On page 12 in the instruction guide, there is a difference between applicants who work in Canada and those who are in their home country. Those who don't work in Canada must have a job offer for occupations which are in group 0, A or B from main NOC list, but there is nothing about that mentioned for the applicants who work in Canada with valid work permit.

Does anyone who worked in Canada have any experience with this? Will HRSDC approve permanent job offer for me if I work in C or D occupation category and I want to apply for PR while my work permit is still valid?

Wonderlust

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Go to this link. Scroll right down. You will find a link there to a PDF file called Document Checklist [IMM 5612]. Click on that. You will get the entire checklist.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

I also suggest you go through Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000] if you havent already. You will find it in the same web link I have provided. This is a very comprehensive document. It will clear most of your iitital doubts. And for anythign further, this wonderful forum is always there!

Hope this helps.

Fortune said:
Hghinimire, did YOU submit it with your documents?

I can not find the whole list of documents needed.

MITESHKAPADIA

Apr 19, 2011
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
PER received on 21st December 2011
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
22-02-2012
Med's Done....
24-02-2012 Medical sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2012 Passport sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2012.......
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
dear members...
I want to know some information regrding POF (proof of funds)
I want to show property valuation certificate of my property as a proof of fund....is it ok or Ishould show a liquidity as a proof of fund...
do they allow property valuation certificates as a proof of fund...?
please advice...
people who got PR...if they have mantioned property valuation certificate a s a proof of fund, please suggest...

Regards,
Mitehs Kapadia

aLpHa MaLe

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/07/2011 Received by Mr. Mike on 11/07/2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH THE APPLICATION
For Mitesh

Sorry you cannot use the property valuation as a proof of funds under FSW category....Property valuation can only be used as a proof of funds by business applicants.

you can use only fixed deposits, cash at bank,jewellery and short term deposits as proof of funds

Fortune

Aug 23, 2011
Yes, Wonderlust, I read the Document Checklist, and about Proof of Funds the is only
-current bank certification letter or
-evidence of savings balance or
-fixed or time deposit statements

That means no need of Bank statements of past 6 month? I think so. I asked this because someone submit it, so I was a bit confused...

Thank you:)

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
Fortune said:
Yes, Wonderlust, I read the Document Checklist, and about Proof of Funds the is only

That means no need of Bank statements of past 6 month? I think so. I asked this because someone submit it, so I was a bit confused...

doesnt time deposit statement mean a deposit statement over a period of time..like 6 or 12 months? any finance guys?

Wonderlust

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Fortune, evidence of savings balance can be only provided by providing a Bank Statement. There's no ther way to prove this. So if you choose this option, then you will need to show bank statement.

[/quote]
Fortune said:

brandonyac

Star Member
May 15, 2011
I just sent my application today under noc 3152 and probably cic will receive on tuesday.. I didnt send the contract of my work is it okay?

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think, you will make it

brandonyac said:
I just send my application today under noc 3152, do u think guys i can reach the cap? :)

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Property valuation certificate of property can only be regarded as assets, not the proof of fund

For proof of fund, Bank certificate is enough.

MITESHKAPADIA said:
dear members...
I want to know some information regrding POF (proof of funds)
I want to show property valuation certificate of my property as a proof of fund....is it ok or Ishould show a liquidity as a proof of fund...
do they allow property valuation certificates as a proof of fund...?
please advice...
people who got PR...if they have mantioned property valuation certificate a s a proof of fund, please suggest...

Regards,
Mitehs Kapadia

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need 6 month statement. Just current bank certificate is enough.

Fortune said:

xehiaa

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2011
Doc's Request.
November 2013
Med's Request
November 2013
Med's Done....
December 2013
Passport Req..
August 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 2014
LANDED..........
October 2014
aLpHa MaLe said:
For Mitesh

Sorry you cannot use the property valuation as a proof of funds under FSW category....Property valuation can only be used as a proof of funds by business applicants.

you can use only fixed deposits, cash at bank,jewellery and short term deposits as proof of funds
Dear Alphaman.
Would you mind to share a link about info that now we cant use the property evaluation as a proof of funds anymore !! I need to see this statement!Also you are talking about jewellery as a proof of funds that is an incorrect information in my opinion!
As before updates on July 18, the property evaluation was one of the options and it was successfully accepted by the CIO!!That is for sure!!!
Thanks

xehiaa

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2011
Doc's Request.
November 2013
Med's Request
November 2013
Med's Done....
December 2013
Passport Req..
August 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 2014
LANDED..........
October 2014
And one more question to star members..
Why do you think they added question #10 in SCHEDULE 3 Economic classes?
If I have evaluated property that I intend to sell and it amounted much more than theirs requirements, why I cant use it as for immigration?!!
As for me,I have some savings but it is not enough and than I provide my property as ASSETS and I am fine!! I think it should work!!
What do you think?