+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

takemblues

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NKKD Hortons said:
Hi Wasel,
You will get only 17 points. However, 1122 is a high demand NOC. If you begin your application process now, I am afraid you will not make it before the cap is reached. You might have to wait until next July to submit your application. If you have a job offer, the cap does not apply to you. You can always apply. Good Luck with your application.
he will get full 21 points, points are given on the basis of total years of experience. This experience can be in any NOC that is listed in National Occupational Classification (NOC) list. And to be eligible for applying he must have one year of continuous full-time or equivalent part-time paid work experience in at least one of the eligible occupations. Which he certainly have.

Factor 3 – Work Experience
(maximum 21 points)

You must have at least one year of full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work. This experience must:
be in an occupation listed in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) list and
be listed in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the NOC and
have occurred in the past 10 years.

mack1979

Jun 29, 2011
I applied under FSW 2255 no matter what anyone says bc I have the experience and other qualifications. We'll see what happens but until yo know for sure pls do not post any that u heard but hard facts that you've witnessed. The time it took me to get my things together I deserve to send it in. ill keep you guys posted but im glad i did it.

Wasel

Jul 22, 2011
takemblues said:
he will get full 21 points, points are given on the basis of total years of experience. This experience can be in any NOC that is listed in National Occupational Classification (NOC) list. And to be eligible for applying he must have one year of continuous full-time or equivalent part-time paid work experience in at least one of the eligible occupations. Which he certainly have.

Factor 3 – Work Experience
(maximum 21 points)

You must have at least one year of full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work. This experience must:
be in an occupation listed in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) list and
be listed in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the NOC and
have occurred in the past 10 years.

takemblues,

Thank you for your response.

Im very happy to read your post. However, this is not clearly mentioned in instruction guide.
I would appreciate if you could provide your reference.

brebu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2012 (hopefully)
Doc's Request.
w/app
Nomination.....
May 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
IELTS Request
w/app
Med's Request
July 27, 2012
Med's Done....
August 5, 2012
Hi everybody,

I have some questions and would like to answer for some quick feedback, if possible, since I'm about to send my application in the next 3 days:

1. Me and my common-law partner apply from the US with her as principal applicant. Do we need to fill out a Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Form? It says in the instructions to be filed only if common-law partner is co-signer on the application!! What does that mean??

2. While my girlfriend (and principal applicant) is a permanent resident in the US, I am in the process of obtaining PR status. In the line for Status in your country of the application, if I put Other, I need to also put in Time (From-To) in the country of residence. But for the latter, you have to put in a date in the future. Should I assume when I will leave to Canada? Or what date should I put?

3. We have enough money in the bank. However, if we own a house also, do we need to include info on mortgage vs value? I would rather not complicate things...

4. There is a new form called YOUR TRAVELS. I came here 9 years ago and never left the US. My girlfriend came here 9 years ago also, and only traveled back to home country. They say write countries you have traveled, if not your country of residence or country of citizenship. Should we include all these as travels? Or no, since we only traveled between our countries of citizenship/residence?

Thank you all for your time and I would appreciate any thoughts/answers/ideas to any of the above!

chebheng

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
included
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
05-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-4-2012
guys...

I was reading while a go and I found out that one of the member of this forum got her CC charge..
Subject: Caps has been updated!
CIC received her application last july 4, 2011
date of enchashed: july 20, 2011

Gobless to all of us... :)

67points

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
♪ ♫ ♪
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=red]January 2012 Praise GOD !!![/color][/move]
LANDED..........
03-2012 [color=blue][b]The EAGLE has landed![/b][/color]
chebheng said:
guys...

I was reading while a go and I found out that one of the member of this forum got her CC charge..
Subject: Caps has been updated!
CIC received her application last july 4, 2011
date of enchashed: july 20, 2011

Gobless to all of us... :)
Boss, kindly post the thread link. thanks

newyork21

Jun 10, 2011
here it is
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caps-have-been-updated-t77377.15.html

67points

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
♪ ♫ ♪
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=red]January 2012 Praise GOD !!![/color][/move]
LANDED..........
03-2012 [color=blue][b]The EAGLE has landed![/b][/color]
newyork21 said:
here it is
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caps-have-been-updated-t77377.15.html
Bilis kumalat ng balita! abangan sa kanto yang si crazybern :p :D joke!!!!

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
guys why are there some applicants on june 2011?when CIO started their
announcement on july 1? then the date of application and signature must
be at least on july 1..then it will be sent to CIO then will approximately
reach on july5..so the CIo can start to receive applications on july 5 right?
cause the annoucement of cap opening was on JULY 1,2011.

crazyberns

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
It didn't say...
Med's Request
09-12-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
explorer976 said:
So finally CIC has updated the site -

Applications received toward the overall cap: 155 of 10,000 as of July 21, 2011[/

Anyone's CC charged???

Hi, just would like to share with you guys that our cc has been charged on July 20th. There was also this additional foreign charge of $31+. We're so happy! By the way, they received our application on July 4th and I think we're already included in one of those 26 applicants for NOC 3152 as of July 21st.:D

Hopefully it will continue until the last stage of the approval process. Goodluck to us all!:D

rajughosh

Mar 26, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18,2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
crazyberns said:
Hi, just would like to share with you guys that our cc has been charged on July 20th. There was also this additional foreign charge of $31+. We're so happy! By the way, they received our application on July 4th and I think we're already included in one of those 26 applicants for NOC 3152 as of July 21st.:D

Hopefully it will continue until the last stage of the approval process. Goodluck to us all!:D
Hearty Congratulations!!

pr_moon_moon

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd by CIO on 6th Jul'11
AOR Received.
1st AOR (PER) recd on 21st Sep'11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR (from VO) recd on 6th Jan'12
crazyberns said:

Congrats, you the first person in this forum from post July'2011 applicants.

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazyberns said:

Congratulations man. :)
Which CC did you use?

Chay

Star Member
Oct 7, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

This is regarding the new form that CIC requires to be filled in.

Please help me in filling in the forms for the GENERAL APPLICATION FORM.

By the way, I am a pre June applicant (with pending review status) and I am planning to reapply.

In the form, it asks for UCI (Item No. 3). I already have a UCI since i am a pre June applicant. However, in the forms for spouse/dependants, it also asks for UCI.. Do I use my UCI with my spouse and children or I just leave it blank?

Thank you..

R

RKC

crazyberns said:

Hi Crazyberns,

Great news :)!! Your CC got charged after two weeks, that's quick.

Best wishes for the rest of the processing.

All the best to other members.