+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
remember there's one question in one of the forms regarding the " IDENTIFICATION CARD NUMBER", & also stated there to provide a photocopy of the said ID. ;D
[/quote]

Yah I remember coz I think PRC card is enough proof , which include in my application form... ;D You dont need to have 2 ID's its ok if you have PRC ID unless you indicate your drivers license as your ID Card Number and forgot the photocopy to attached in your application form.

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
FrancisC said:
Hi Snipper and Sushicat29,

Can I use a certified true copy of my transcript issued to me last year? No new entries anyway.

Thanks,

FrancisC

YEs you can use that of course...

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sushicat29, Snipper, NKKD Hortons, & others

Thank you guys for the answers. Although I get confused at times. hehehe! I'm getting edgy now.

Regards,

FrancisC

Val_Kir

Jul 8, 2011
StPetersburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FedEx sent 29.06.2011 delivered 05.07.2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent original with the dox parcel. Score 8.0
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
One more. Sent my application for 1122 on June 29th, 2011. It hit the ground on July 5th, 2011. All the documents notarized and translated were included. Police cerificates will be sent upon request.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
snipper said:
yah once cc or bd is charged it means your application is complete. if you got your AOR theres still a chance to be denied for visa like wwhat happened to an applicants from INdia he and she was denied after their interview at embassy.
No, I dont think so that if your CC is charged your application is accepted, I have seen few posts where the CC was charged but still they returned the application, I will try to find that post and share it with you.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
sho78 said:
No, I dont think so that if your CC is charged your application is accepted, I have seen few posts where the CC was charged but still they returned the application, I will try to find that post and share it with you.
Please see the post below his application was rejected even after CC was charged.

Re: resubmitting application. Pls help.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 03:28:26 am » Quote

send in my apps on 13 may 2011 by dhl, arrived at cic on 19 may 2011. Credit card credited on 26th may 2011. Rejection email received on 8 july 2011. I don't think i need any new reference letters as i am self-employed. Just find it tedious to go through all the process of translating the documents, pcc , certifying docs etc. Oh well, i guess it will be all worth it when i get the stamp on my passport, hopefully.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t76158.0.html;msg864622#msg864622

Val_Kir

Jul 8, 2011
StPetersburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FedEx sent 29.06.2011 delivered 05.07.2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent original with the dox parcel. Score 8.0
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Does anyone know when the police certificates are requested by the CIC? My best guess would be after AOR, however I am not sure, but that is crucial to ditermine when to request them from FBI and still get on time.

An answer from an experienced person would be highly appreciated.

Feras

Mar 24, 2011
hi all,
I am a doctor from Oman doing my internship right now ( full-time, paid). I was wondering about those new changes. did the points change for each of the criteria for skilled workers ? I am going to be 26 years old by the time I apply this year and will have 1 year of experience as a doctor, and I got 7.5 in all IELTS modules. Moreover, am engaged and not getting any points from my partner, but my uncle will be a resident in canada by the time i apply. so how much points do I get from all of the above ? oh btw i dont speak french but am willing to learn to basic levels if i need more points.
my other question is, my fiancee is british and she can go canada without a visa. we are intending to start our own biz in canada , so can we do that before i do my immigration steps ? and seen as she is british, is it not easier for her to do it and get me into canada and then apply from there ?
all answers will be much appreciated.

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
sho78 said:
Try to read the Khan post, I think that person is clarifying that one cc was charged it means your document was checked for completeness and theres no chance for you to return the application. As i said if they charged your credit or bankdraft it means they will accept your application and they will be doing the 2nd phase which is the evaluation of all your documents . That was also happened to me after they charged my CC then after 4 months i got an email that they refusing my application. I never said that once your CC was charged you will be given a visa and once it was assessed by an officer and you failed they will not return all your original documents......

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
snipper said:
Try to read the Khan post, I think that person is clarifying that one cc was charged it means your document was checked for completeness and theres no chance for you to return the application. As i said if they charged your credit or bankdraft it means they will accept your application and they will be doing the 2nd phase which is the evaluation of all your documents . That was also happened to me after they charged my CC then after 4 months i got an email that they refusing my application. I never said that once your CC was charged you will be given a visa and once it was assessed by an officer and you failed they will not return all your original documents......
You received your application from VO as I understand since you received it after 4 months, and the case I mentioned in his case it seems it was returned from CIO itself.

what do you mean by "one cc was charged it means your document was checked for completeness " and "if they charged your credit or bankdraft it means they will accept your application and they will be doing the 2nd phase which is the evaluation of all your documents ." there is a conflict in these two statements.

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Sho 78 ----- What i understand there are few steps of in immigration process

Step1 : Receipt of Application at Visa Office: This can be checked through your DHL/Fedex or any other courier service tracking number that ur docs have reached there
Step2: Bank Draft or CC is charged: This means that your application was checked for completeness, thats why they charged ur payment. This means that there are not chances of return of your application. But still there are chances of refusal / rejection at any stages. (now u are in the quota)
(The difference between return of application and rejection is that ----- in return of application you are notified that something was missing in ur docs/forms and u can re-apply with full and complete docs(but u will not fall under the quota) Refusal of applicatoin means either ur point score was not upto the requirment or soemthing was doubtful/fraud in ur applicatoin. Your fees will be not be returned)
Step 3: Verificatoin at visa Office For e.g mine is London. (Rejection is still possible, but on rejection ur fees will not be refunded)
Step 4: Medical (rejection is also possible at this stage)
Step 5: Immigration interview (Rejection is also possible at this stage)

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
1122khan11 said:
Sho 78 ----- What i understand there are few steps of in immigration process

Step1 : Receipt of Application at Visa Office: This can be checked through your DHL/Fedex or any other courier service tracking number that ur docs have reached there
Step2: Bank Draft or CC is charged: This means that your application was checked for completeness, thats why they charged ur payment. This means that there are not chances of return of your application. But still there are chances of refusal / rejection at any stages. (now u are in the quota)
(The difference between return of application and rejection is that ----- in return of application you are notified that something was missing in ur docs/forms and u can re-apply with full and complete docs(but u will not fall under the quota) Refusal of applicatoin means either ur point score was not upto the requirment or soemthing was doubtful/fraud in ur applicatoin. Your fees will be not be returned)
Step 3: Verificatoin at visa Office For e.g mine is London. (Rejection is still possible, but on rejection ur fees will not be refunded)
Step 4: Medical (rejection is also possible at this stage)
Step 5: Immigration interview (Rejection is also possible at this stage)
Thanks for the detailed info, but in the case which I mentioned the rejection was done witin 45 days so I dont think so it was rejected by VO if thats the case then it must have been rejected by CIO so as you said if the application is complete (checked by CIO) then only they will charge the payments so in his case his CC was charged means that his application is complete then howcome CIO rejected.

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
sho78 said:
Thanks for the detailed info, but in the case which I mentioned the rejection was done witin 45 days so I dont think so it was rejected by VO if thats the case then it must have been rejected by CIO so as you said if the application is complete (checked by CIO) then only they will charge the payments so in his case his CC was charged means that his application is complete then howcome CIO rejected.
Hi sho78,

The CIO, after receiving your file will check its completeness, meaning no incomplete documents (no blank, all forms intact) but points for eligibility is not yet calculated, CIO will en cash the BD or charge CC, some members here had their payment processed, 2 weeks from the time it was received, but in case of incomplete documents, your payment will be sent back, along with the other documents.
For complete documents it will go to the 2nd step which will check your eligibility, points will be calculated and here the CIO will match your duties for the NOC your applying, in case you don't get the passing score or the officer is not satisfied with your duties, they will reject your case and get a NER. That's why payment was processed before the rejection

Cheers!!!
Sushicat29

R

RKC

sho78 said:
Guys,

My courier is delivered on 8th july, sent on 4th july, signed by M.KRSZWDA.
Anybody's courier is signed by this name????
Yes ,mine too was signed for by: M. KRSZWDA.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Feras said:
hi all,
I am a doctor from Oman doing my internship right now ( full-time, paid). I was wondering about those new changes. did the points change for each of the criteria for skilled workers ? I am going to be 26 years old by the time I apply this year and will have 1 year of experience as a doctor, and I got 7.5 in all IELTS modules. Moreover, am engaged and not getting any points from my partner, but my uncle will be a resident in canada by the time i apply. so how much points do I get from all of the above ? oh btw i dont speak french but am willing to learn to basic levels if i need more points.
Hi
The rules have not changed (as for Point allocation), The CAP per Job is 500 only, GP etc, will fill quickly. Next year what will be the Job list and rules, no one knows.
As for your Point Calculations
Education 20 points
Proficiency in English 16 points
Experience 15 points
Age 10 points
Arranged employment in Canada 0 points
Adaptability 5 points (Uncle, BUT he has to be in the list as mentioned by CIC and documents provided as needed)
Total 66 Points, Passing are 67.

Unfortunately you will not make it. Unless you marry and her points are included as well. BUT the Relative points are always tricky. Look for a thread by qorax on what it means to claim points for relative. As for learning French and then writing designated French language exam, is going to take time. CAP will be full by that time. OR you can aim for next year, and hope that the List and Rules dont change.

Try to take the Test here to see how many points you score.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/Education.asp

Feras said:
my other question is, my fiancee is british and she can go canada without a visa. we are intending to start our own biz in canada , so can we do that before i do my immigration steps ? and seen as she is british, is it not easier for her to do it and get me into canada and then apply from there ?
all answers will be much appreciated.
If she is British, I will recommend you to move to UK, as UK is more doctor friendly with better opportunities. As for starting a Business when visiting Canada on a Temporary visit visa, I am not sure, but probably not would be the answer. Someone might answer it better.