+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
newyork21 said:
Hi Snipper,

Why wait for 120 days? I see March, April, and May applicants got PER about 30-50 days, it is right?????
yah some of them got their PER ahead of time but if you see the thread last year before they will issue the first PER you have to wait for at least 120 days from the time you submit all documents especially if your the first one who submit it.... As you can see everyone is in a hurry coz of quota.. thats why maybe those applicant who submit their docu on march and april recieved PER ahead of time coz they started releasing PER and NER last NOvember to those applicant who reached their application on june-august last year...

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hello to All !! Hey admin of spread sheet----- Add my name in spread sheet too:

NOC: 1122
VO: London
Date Application was sent: July 8, 2011
Date application was received by cio: In Transit- estimated date of delivery is July 13 / 14
Mode of Payment: bankdraft

By the way!! can anyone tell me whats the difference between 1st AOR/PER & 2nd AOR/PER and when 2nd AOR is received?? I guess 1st AOR is received from CIO and 2nd from related visa office??!! is it correct, please clarify

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
1122khan11 said:
Hello to All !! Hey admin of spread sheet----- Add my name in spread sheet too:

Date Application was sent: July 8, 2011
Date application was received by cio: In Transit- estimated date of delivery is July 13 / 14
Mode of Payment: bankdraft

By the way!! can anyone tell me whats the difference between 1st AOR/PER & 2nd AOR/PER and when 2nd AOR is received?? I guess 1st AOR is received from CIO and 2nd from related visa office??!! is it correct, please clarify
yah youre right 1st AOR will be issued ny CIO then they will forward all documents to your VO. Once your VO have it they will review it again for eligibility and will issue 2nd AOR

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Thanks snipper, but can any one clarify one more thing!! once BD is charged, it means ur application was checked for completeness and there is not chance of returning of the application!! (becoz of any missing document) is it like that?

and secondly, if the 1st AOR is received it means, there are few chances of rejection if you have everything in genuine! (i guess 2nd AOR is for verification at VO only)

explorer976

Star Member
Oct 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mailed 4-Jul-11, received 7-Jul-11, CC 16-Aug-11
Doc's Request.
sent all with app
AOR Received.
PER recd 27-Sep-11, started processing 4-jan12
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
13-Jan-12
Med's Done....
25-Jan-12, meds received line - 19Feb12
Passport Req..
5-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
9-Mar-2012, collected 15-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012 hopefully....
Hi Sho78,

If you can provide your other details (NOC, VO, payment method) then we can update the spreadsheet for july 2011.

Thanks
sho78 said:
Guys,

My courier is delivered on 8th july, sent on 4th july, signed by M.KRSZWDA.
Anybody's courier is signed by this name????

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snipper said:
after wait for more than 120 days (4 months) for the PER or NER (not again)
Hi Snipper,

Wat does "NER (not again)" mean? Did you get an NER before? Can u share the reason they gave a negative.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
explorer976 said:
Hi Sho78,

If you can provide your other details (NOC, VO, payment method) then we can update the spreadsheet for july 2011.

Thanks
Hi,

NOC: 3112
Paymemt menthod: CC
Application received by CIO: 8th July 2011

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
i had applied for NOC 1122 and dint make the cap last year so i had all the papers ready.

have already sent it in
VO: Delhi, India
Date Application was sent: June, 28 2011
Mode of Payment: CC
Date Processing Fee was encashed:
Destination in Canada: Vancouver

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on 16-07-2011; Received by CIO on 21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs sent with Application Deck
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Originals Sent with Application
hi...is 9''X12'' envelope mandatory?...i searched for this size envelope, but could not find anywhere...please suggest....

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
1122khan11 said:
Thanks snipper, but can any one clarify one more thing!! once BD is charged, it means ur application was checked for completeness and there is not chance of returning of the application!! (becoz of any missing document) is it like that?

and secondly, if the 1st AOR is received it means, there are few chances of rejection if you have everything in genuine! (i guess 2nd AOR is for verification at VO only)
yah once cc or bd is charged it means your application is complete. if you got your AOR theres still a chance to be denied for visa like wwhat happened to an applicants from INdia he and she was denied after their interview at embassy.

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
tocy80 said:
hi...is 9''X12'' envelope mandatory?...i searched for this size envelope, but could not find anywhere...please suggest....
I dont think so coz I sent my documents in a large envelop, it wont fit to a small one particularly school credentials and my application form thats why i decided to put all of them to a larger size , even last year I did the same thing but still they accept it..

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Viz said:
Hi Snipper,

Wat does "NER (not again)" mean? Did you get an NER before? Can u share the reason they gave a negative.
Yes, I applied last year as FSW under 3152 in my own assessment got 7o points but according to CIO who reviewed my documents I didn't reach the passing mark which is 67 , I only got 65 based on the credentials that they have .. 20 for education 14 for English proficiency 10 for age 21 for working experience and 0 for adaptability . My bro lives in Canada i sent the photocopy of his PR card and the envelop that they used to send their resident card which state their address and the stamp of Canada's post including the date but sad to say 0 points were given to me. That's the story behind that even though I got rejected I told to my self that next year will be my year that's why I decided to re apply I sent 1 kilo of documents and half of it is the supporting documents of my brother like notice of assessment , telephone bills , credit card bills, health care ID, Social Security ID , his marriage contract his birth certificate, Permanent resident card ID, ... Hopefully and I'm praying that everything will be fine and flow smoothly according to my plans. I know everyone is not safe because of some issue like problem with CC or BD , Cio officer can mis look some documents coz their human they can commit mistakes, even though you have your visa you can be rejected to enter Canada's port of entry coz of some issue with immigration officer, things like those so I hope everything will be ok.

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on 16-07-2011; Received by CIO on 21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs sent with Application Deck
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Originals Sent with Application
hi....i have one important query...

during application if i show my parent as dependent with proofs, like enough fund to support parent (more than enough than required to support one family member as per CIO)....i am also planning to submit verification of local govt officer declaring my parent is my dependent...also, i am planning to give an explanation letter mentioning why i say my parent is my dependent....

in this circumstance, will my application be rejected as I am including my parent as dependent?

can anyone suggest or give some feedback?

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi firestyle_jutsu,

You said earlier that you are a CI. So what job title did you put in your application? Did you use "Clinical Instructor" or did you use "Clinical Nurse Instructor" or "Clinical Nurse Educator"?

Thanks,

FrancisC.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snipper said:
Yes, I applied last year as FSW under 3152 in my own assessment got 7o points
Hi Snipper,

I think one can never be sure how they assess our file. It depends on case to case. Hope Things go well. fingers crossed. I evaluated my points and it came to 73. If only they agree to my evaluation. My documents are all complete and have included the PCC as well along with the notarised documents and IELTS and POF. Hopefully it shoudnt fall short for documents. The second stage is what is giving me goosebumps. Dont know how will they evaluate our file. Moreover I have applied for 1122, and there a lot many who are going for the same. We just have to wait.

Well, all the best this time!!!