+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

pr_moon_moon

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd by CIO on 6th Jul'11
AOR Received.
1st AOR (PER) recd on 21st Sep'11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR (from VO) recd on 6th Jan'12
Hello NNKD,

Asking this question long time after your reply...

you said you got PCC from CGI huston (my VO is Buffalo too) in 10 days and dinot send it to CIO (with main application).
1. we need to send PCC only after VO requests for it after we send the final app to CIO .. is this correct?
2. And VO will ask for PCC only after several months and PCC should be 3 months or less older by the time it reaches VO...so you PCC will be invalid and you need to apply again with CGI?

3. You said, its good to apply for PCC at CGI & FBI when our ECAS is "RBVO".... I received my PER (1st AOR) now, do you know how much time (approx.) will it take to reach my status to RBVO? (I dont know statuses in between '1st AOR' and 'RBVO')

DALJIT 72

Jul 20, 2011
Hi All,

Today, I RECEIVED FOLLOWING REPLY FROM CIO.......Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 06 Sept 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you

D.A.

Earlier, I GOT FOLLOWING REPLY FROM CIO OFFICE ON 02-09-2011.....

Good Morning,

Your file has been received by our office and is currently awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

MY FILE RECEIPT DATE IS 12-07-2011 AT CIO OFFICE N MY NOC IS 1122.....

SO,PLEASE ADVISE FRIENDS WHAT I ASSUME FROM THE ABOVE REPLYS... I M REALLY WORRIED

ABOUT THIS....

THANX

irenesario

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DALJIT 72 said:
Hi All,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 06 Sept 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you

D.A.

Good Morning,

Your file has been received by our office and is currently awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

anyone who's application was received august 30, 2011. have you received any communication from cic..thank you

julie_ann

Jul 20, 2011
hi...

i just received the response of CIO today in these are the ff:

a review of your application indicates you do not meet the requirement of the instructions with respect to the completion of your application or, the requirements of section 10 of the IRPR because:

- Pls. see the highlighted items on the enclosed check list or the enclosed Appendix

As your application does not meet the requirements of section 10 of the IRPR.it is incomplete. It is being returned to you for this reason. Your application fee was not processed and is also being returned to you. your application has not been received, and no record has been retained.

-you must submit the following form with your application:
- Schedule 1: Background Declaration/ schedule (IMM 0008 Schedule 1)-I forgot to sign

What will i do now pls. I need your advise...am i still included in the 500 for 3152 NOC or not anymore?
Am I going to submit my incomplete forms as soon as possible....

pls pls help me with this

R

RKC

julie_ann said:
hi...

a review of your application indicates you do not meet the requirement of the instructions with respect to the completion of your application or, the requirements of section 10 of the IRPR because:

- Pls. see the highlighted items on the enclosed check list or the enclosed Appendix

As your application does not meet the requirements of section 10 of the IRPR.it is incomplete. It is being returned to you for this reason. Your application fee was not processed and is also being returned to you. your application has not been received, and no record has been retained.

- Schedule 1: Background Declaration/ schedule (IMM 0008 Schedule 1)-I forgot to sign

What will i do now pls. I need your advise...am i still included in the 500 for 3152 NOC or not anymore?

Sorry to hear about this, but now they will not receive your application even if you send it again as the cap (3152) has been reached.

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
julie_ann said:
hi...

why dont u sent the particular form as fast as posssible?
i think u may have a chance....................... god bless you.

hunhun

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
AOR Received.
27-09-2011
kuting said:
Hello! I sent our application on July 11, 2011 through SINP online portal and received the receipt yesterday July 22, 2011 (Manila Time). We're hoping for a quick and positive processing for us. We applied for SINP under family category.
Hello!.. My application was sent July 1, 2011(Manila time) and received by July 7, 2011(Canada time). still waiting for possitive feedback..

saket

Feb 2, 2011
Hi,

I have submitted application for Permanent Residence to CIC,NOC#3131, received on 23-Sept-2011.

Still fees (credit card accounts) have not been deducted?

Has anybody sent his application during this period.............and what about their status?

kindly share!!!!!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Dear julie,
you are sooo unlucky..u cant reapply this year since cap for NOC 3152 has been reached

julie_ann said:
hi...

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
I am sorry to say that your application has been returned. their previous reply was not correct so they replied u once again. :(

DALJIT 72 said:
Hi All,

Thank you

D.A.

Good Morning,

Thank you

D.A.

SO,PLEASE ADVISE FRIENDS WHAT I ASSUME FROM THE ABOVE REPLYS... I M REALLY WORRIED

ABOUT THIS....

THANX

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Team,

I applied for NOC 1122,aplication reached on 17 Aug 2011.While I enquired for the status , I got a reply on 20 Oct that they don't have any information regarding my application submission however it could be under initial review process!Yesterday ( 28 Oct) only with my utter surprise,CC was charged!!

saket

Feb 2, 2011
Team,

I applied for NOC 1122,aplication reached on 17 Aug 2011.While I enquired for the status , I got a reply on 20 Oct that they don't have any information regarding my application submission however it could be under initial review process!Yesterday ( 28 Oct) only with my utter surprise,CC was charged!!
Exactly i received the same reply on 27 October on my email query.Hope I will be charged too i near future.