+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

msalman3

Dec 22, 2009
Dear All, I am new to this thread. I want to apply under NOC 2121. But I have a Question.
My degree is in Masters of Mechanical Engineering and it has some research work related with bio-engineering (Human muscles Elastography), will I be able to come in the NOC code 2121. Since I think they require biologist and the related scientist as mentioned on their website.
Do they also need degree in Biology or bio-engineering?

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just the experience in bio science is not enough, your experience should be backed up by your bio science degree !

msalman3 said:
Dear All, I am new to this thread. I want to apply under NOC 2121. But I have a Question.
My degree is in Masters of Mechanical Engineering and it has some research work related with bio-engineering (Human muscles Elastography), will I be able to come in the NOC code 2121. Since I think they require biologist and the related scientist as mentioned on their website.
Do they also need degree in Biology or bio-engineering?

MCGENS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
sent with all the docs
Hi Everyone,

I am new here. My application is on its way to Nova Scotia via DHL. My NOC is 7215 . I am a Female Civil Engineer. I am hoping to get in puts on what is going on with all of our applications under Ministerial Instruction 3 (MI-3). I hope we can get all what we desire because we spend a lot of our hard earned money just to migrate to a place where we do not know if we can get a better job or establish a business. We are all gamblers here. We are at the mercy of the evaluator assigned at the different Visa Offices in our respective countries.

We experience butterflies flying in our stomach on the day that we pay the courier to take our papers to Nova Scotia. Stressful as it is that we maybe leaving our place where we are familiar with the roads, regulations etc...But, It would take forever wondering if we will never try... ;D

Keep in touch ...

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
Congrats Chiru1973
Please confirm whether your file reached CIO on 17 Aug 2011 ?

Regards & Congrats
chiru1973 said:
Team,

I applied for NOC 1122,aplication reached on 17 Aug 2011.While I enquired for the status , I got a reply on 20 Oct that they don't have any information regarding my application submission however it could be under initial review process!Yesterday ( 28 Oct) only with my utter surprise,CC was charged!!

prappcan

Feb 21, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I applied for Federal Skilled worker Arranged Employment in Nov 2011. I rec'd positive eligibility notice in Jan 2012. E-cas confirms my application is in process in Buffalo since I currently live in the US. Does anyone know how long it takes before we hear from them on the decision or next steps?

The processing times on the CIC website show estimates from 2010 or before. I hear the new process is faster but don't know if that's true. If anyone can share their experience from Buffalo, that will very helpful.

Thanks and good luck to all!

hunhun

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
AOR Received.
27-09-2011
any updates here?

yosemite

Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2012
AOR Received.
November 13, 2012
Med's Request
March 29, 2013, RPRF and BIODATA request - April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013 Recd by CPP-O on April 22, 2013, Ecas updated to meds recd on April 30, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14, 2013 ( Ecas showed DM on May 5, 2013),PP reached CPPO on May 17 and returned on June 14, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 3, 2013
LANDED..........
June 22, 2013
prappcan said:
Hi...dont want to upset you...but would like to let you know that Buffalo is one of the slowest VO..many people from 2010 are still waiting for MR. I also thought that PR processing was fast tracked when I applied...after finding this forum I was in for a shock when i saw the timelines of Buffalo applicants :(

Hope things move for all Buffalo applicants..Good Luck.

Hi Everyone,

I applied for Federal Skilled worker Arranged Employment in Nov 2011. I rec'd positive eligibility notice in Jan 2012. E-cas confirms my application is in process in Buffalo since I currently live in the US. Does anyone know how long it takes before we hear from them on the decision or next steps?

The processing times on the CIC website show estimates from 2010 or before. I hear the new process is faster but don't know if that's true. If anyone can share their experience from Buffalo, that will very helpful.

Thanks and good luck to all!

avril8722

Apr 2, 2012
67points said:
Hi guys, i need to know if this is the email of 'Canadian Visa Service'

service @ citizenship-immigration-canada.cc

Thanks in advance
hi, did u verify if above email is legitimate

thanks,