Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
ALREADY SUBMITTED
VISA ISSUED...
January 11
LANDED..........
January 13
PHEWW...finally my application status got change on January 4, 2011[Evening].i have a cent percent genuine and a fairly decent case.i have just come back from the VFS chandigarh..and i was expecting this. no no :D no visa granting as yet.as i have shared with fellow comrades that my classes commenced on JAN 3 but i have this Email from the UNI official which says that i can be there uptill JANUARY 16. so as speculated , the embassy has given me a letter telling me that " I SHOULD SUMBIT A DEFERMENT[OF FEW WEEKS] LETTER FROM UNI OR A DEFERMENT LETTER FOR THE NEXT SEMESTER..i already took along that official email's printout which clearly stated that january 16 is my final deadline along with a well written request letter to the embassy this morning [ 9 am,as i was expecting this only].the embassy havent asked or objected at any of my documents in their official letter {i guess they are Positive now }.i resubmitted my passport along with the deferment proof email,request letter and XEROX copy of PP in just 5 minutes...the Vfs guy unofficaily told me that they will probably take 3-4 working days...i know we have many people here who have a identical as mine and getting late ......i hope this will be a breather..anyone can call after 8 pm (09878649911) ...

P.S - i think i stand a chance now ;D

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
I dont know what these CHC officals are doing... just delays n delays....
There are many just waiting for the status to be changed on vfs website .. the hits on this website is in tens of thousands per day...
Dont know what is taking so much time...

amitej

Jan 7, 2011
Please pals help me.!!!

I got a letter from embassy to take medical again but no passport with it.
I had done pre-medical test on 14 nov 2010, nd i applied on dec 2,till yesterday it was under processing today i got a letter stating to do medical again. my college start on 10 jan ... and i have max 17 jan last date to register
Can anybuddy tel me that would it affect my case or what would be my outcome.?
Please Pals and other seniors help me out n tell what can embassy officals state the outcome for me..? will they stamp or refuse..!!!

Thanks buddies.... may u all get ur visas...

Gujranwala.chandigarh

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 3
IELTS Request
8 BANDS , TOEFL 90
Med's Request
BEFOREHAND
Med's Done....
BEFOREHAND
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
ALREADY SUBMITTED
VISA ISSUED...
January 11
LANDED..........
January 13
u dint get ur passport back ????? dis is unbelievable !!! ...how is dis possible?..the only possibility is a goof up by the embassy people...and by the unprofessional doctor who i am sure did your XRAY test wrongfully.....chap...go at the embassy at the earliest and mention your FILE number to them and ask for your passport ...u can sue them..dats ur national identity? where r u from ?...dis is ridiculous on their part

amitej

Jan 7, 2011
i had done my medicals yestrday... and i think it must reach today in embassy
I think i dont have any choice except deferment ..
what do u say.. will they give me Visa or if i defer i have to apply again to CHC..
I am very much upset and confused after so much hard work and wastage of time and money... situation is against me.
I want to ask you that Can they give me Visa ?