+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

this is not good!

big bird

Sep 20, 2011
Hi Everyone,
I send my application & documents to this address: Case Processing Center, CPC Mississauga, P.O. Box 3000,Station A , L5A4N6
Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
by express mail, and when I checked by tracking number, it says attempted delivery twice. Is this address wrong? where did you guys send?

Canuckwannabe

Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-12
File Transfer...
02-08-12
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-12
LANDED..........
COPR arrived 5th Dec & will do landing on 8th Dec.
big bird said:
Hi Everyone,
I send my application & documents to this address: Case Processing Center, CPC Mississauga, P.O. Box 3000,Station A , L5A4N6
by express mail, and when I checked by tracking number, it says attempted delivery twice. Is this address wrong? where did you guys send?
Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with delivery! (as if this is not stressful enough!) I just checked where I sent our application and it's basically the same, the only difference was that we addressed it to "Sponsorship: Spousal". But the address is the same, and more importantly the post code is the same. When you say you sent express mail was that with Canada post? I wonder if there is a contact telephone number you could try, but the address is right so I don't know why they are having an issue. Good luck though and hopefully you get confirmation of delivery asap!!

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
big bird said:
Hi Everyone,
What kind of "express mail"?

If you used a method of delivery which requires a signature, it's possible that there was nobody there to sign for it.

Many P.O. boxes are in locations where there's no staff there to sign for a package or envelope, which is why courier companies refused to deliver to P.O. boxes for a long time. They've loosened this restriction recently, but on the condition that anything going to a P.O. box isn't covered by their service guarantees. The usual exceptions are places like Canada Post outlets which have P.O. boxes, and other places like Mail Boxes Etc., which allow you to receive packages or registered mail because the person who works there will sign for it. But if that address that you used does not have anybody working there, then that's why the "attempted delivery", because there was nobody there to accept it and sign for it (if you requested a signature).

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
big bird said:
Hi Everyone,
You should have used the courier address:

Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

I submitted my application via FedEx and it was signed by a human being at 10:35 am the next morning.

Eventually it will be picked up, but it does take longer when you submit Express Mail documents to the PO Box.

Bold9900

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-28-2012 (Medical Received in Manila 11-5-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2012 (Decision Made on 11-13-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012 (Pick up at IOM on 11-25-2012)
LANDED..........
12-12-2012
Hello bigbird,

Not to worried...I send my package to the same address also using Express Post signature required and got delivered with a signature when I tracked on line.

I'm very sure your package will get delivered with a signature.

big bird

Sep 20, 2011
Thank you everyone for your comments, it's much appreciated. We will hope for the best, and if not resend it to the courier address mentioned above.