+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This is It!!!!

C

Cherry Manandhar

Just wanna share my timeline to all applicants, I hope this will be very helpful for you all.

Nov.24 - Documents was delivered to the embassy
Feb 6- Inquiry via email was sent to the embassy about the status of the application
Feb 7 - Embassy responded, saying that it is on process
Feb 18- Received a call from Aramex, documents that was sent by the embassy needs to be delivered
Feb 20- Documents was received, a medical request
Feb 21-Medical was done
Feb 27 - Medical results was forwarded to London, headquarters of the Canadian Embassy
Mar 6 - Email was received through the agency requesting for my passport
Mar 18 - Personally went to the Embassy, passport with Visa attached was released at 4 pm
Mar 19 -Rendered a 24 hrs resignation at work
Mar 21 - Flight was booked

Finally, I am flying on Wednesday to Canada, March 28, till now I still can't believe, I almost lost my hope. Thanks God for all the blessings!! Goodluck to you all.

niwolf

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2012
Passport Req..
submitted.....
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2012
LANDED..........
on....04-05-2012
Cherry Manandhar said:
Just wanna share my timeline to all applicants, I hope this will be very helpful for you all.

Nov.24 - Documents was delivered to the embassy
Feb 6- Inquiry via email was sent to the embassy about the status of the application
Feb 7 - Embassy responded, saying that it is on process
Feb 18- Received a call from Aramex, documents that was sent by the embassy needs to be delivered
Feb 20- Documents was received, a medical request
Feb 21-Medical was done
Feb 27 - Medical results was forwarded to London, headquarters of the Canadian Embassy
Mar 6 - Email was received through the agency requesting for my passport
Mar 18 - Personally went to the Embassy, passport with Visa attached was released at 4 pm
Mar 19 -Rendered a 24 hrs resignation at work
Mar 21 - Flight was booked

Finally, I am flying on Wednesday to Canada, March 28, till now I still can't believe, I almost lost my hope. Thanks God for all the blessings!! Goodluck to you all.
BRAVOOO..madam cherry... ;) ;) ;)

ednormel

Feb 23, 2012
ms cherry!

I have my appointment on APRIL 22 FOR VISA STAMPING. ask ko lang kung agad agad ba dapat na aalis? ilang mos. pa valid visa mo na pede ka mag stay sa Dubai? may expiration ba yun?

C

Cherry Manandhar

ednormel said:
ms cherry!

I have my appointment on APRIL 22 FOR VISA STAMPING. ask ko lang kung agad agad ba dapat na aalis? ilang mos. pa valid visa mo na pede ka mag stay sa Dubai? may expiration ba yun?
U can go before ur appointment, the visa will only take effect when u leave, the duration of it will be as per ur contract, if it's 1 yr it I'll be valid for 1 yr

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
To clarify, if you have a one year visa, does that year start counting down from the date of arrival at port of entry, or from when the job starts? For example, if you started the job two weeks after arrival, would you end up having two weeks less than a year for experience?
Congratulations on your successful application Cherry. Soft landings!

C

Cherry Manandhar

Pippin said:
To clarify, if you have a one year visa, does that year start counting down from the date of arrival at port of entry, or from when the job starts? For example, if you started the job two weeks after arrival, would you end up having two weeks less than a year for experience?
Congratulations on your successful application Cherry. Soft landings!
Hi Pipin! Thank u so much, as far as I know, the visa will take effect when u land a the port of entry, and when u land, the work permit that will be given to u when u arrive in Canada, will be accordingly with the visa that the embassy had provided. I am not sure if the process had been changed tough. But the concern is, the visa and the work permit will be issued according to your contract.