+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Third Party Sponsor......

Abed_Hossain

Mar 23, 2012
Hello...Everyone
I need some help...I've applied to UNB this week and hoping to get a LOA. But i'm worried about my sponsor cause my father is no more, he died 5 years ago and he didn't left any property for me infect for my family also. So my uncle will be the sponsor to carry my all educational expenses. He is a businessman and can show 30 lakh in savings account and statement from his business account. does it'll be OK to get a study pemit. But i heard that third party sponsor reduce the chance of getting study permit....so i'm bit tensed what to do now....

plzzzzz....give me some advice

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Show your relationship ,I think it will not be a problem...

Abed_Hossain

Mar 23, 2012
Thanx....

actually i don't know which documents to show from third party sponsor....can anybody help to provide me a checklist of sponsoring documents.

Clapika

Mar 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Abed_Hossa..
My case is just like you, my aunt is going to be my sponsor and my parents are not able to pay my expense.
I'm applying this week, and here's the checklist from my place, Vietnam.
-Notarized copies of your sponsor PR card(permanent resident).
-Letter of invitation from your sponsor and letter of declaration with notarized mark. (to be sure that your uncle claims that he will pay all your expense).
-Documents to prove that you're related to your uncle(your birth certificate(bc), his bc, you father's(to prove that your related))
-His notice of Assessment in 2 yrs (best is 2010-2011) and his wife's.
-Documents to prove his bank account.
-Evidence of employment (his business card or letter from his company).
That's proof of financial support. I'm also doing this by myself, so we're on the same boat lol.

Abed_Hossain

Mar 23, 2012
Thanx.....Clapika

do i need to mention his properties and his family members....?
and he can show around 37000 CAD in his savings account and transition from his business account.....is it'll be good to apply with this amount..?

In which university did you apply...? are they charged you during giving a LOA....i mean did they registered you with 1st semester tuition fee...?

and how much time they took to process your application

Clapika

Mar 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the letter of acceptance from the U of C, I'm applying for the student visa.
Yeah you must mention in the letter of declaration his family members.

ish__

Sep 12, 2019
Hi Abed_Hossa..
My case is just like you, my aunt is going to be my sponsor and my parents are not able to pay my expense.
I'm applying this week, and here's the checklist from my place, Vietnam.
-Notarized copies of your sponsor PR card(permanent resident).
-Letter of invitation from your sponsor and letter of declaration with notarized mark. (to be sure that your uncle claims that he will pay all your expense).
-Documents to prove that you're related to your uncle(your birth certificate(bc), his bc, you father's(to prove that your related))
-His notice of Assessment in 2 yrs (best is 2010-2011) and his wife's.
-Documents to prove his bank account.
-Evidence of employment (his business card or letter from his company).
That's proof of financial support. I'm also doing this by myself, so we're on the same boat lol.
hey guys need your help i know its been a few years but i got accepted to U of C but my parents are not financially capable of showing financial support, my family friend (we are not related by blood) is willing to sponsor me for my undergrad. Can someone please do let me know the documents i need to apply for my visa and if this sponsorship is possible.

Reactions: Ekulu77