+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THEY HAVE RECEIVED MY APPLICATION

rajesh sharma

Aug 31, 2009
DEAR ALL

THEY HAVE RECEIVED MY APPLICATION ON 01/09/09 BY DHL COURIER. NOW PLEASE TELL HOW TO CHECK STATUS OF APPLICATION.

GIVE IN DETAIL PLEASE

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man don't be in so much hurry. wait for 2-3 motnhs b4 they acknowledge it and only after that u will be able to chck ur status.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
Chill out for atleast 6 weeks - the best you can do for now!!

after 6 weeks track through your bank if your dd is encashed.
if yes, start expecting some response only after 4 weeks from date of encashment.

meanwhile if you cant rest, start collecting docs for 2nd phase...

mmr

Aug 15, 2009
hello,
i am currently in Canada doing my masters. before come here i gave one full time continuous work experience in Dhaka and the occupation is on the NOC list. problem is the occupation is not among the 38 selected one. but i have find below information from cic website-

"According to the eligibility criteria, your application is eligible for processing if:
you have an offer of arranged employment, OR
you are a foreign national who has been living legally in Canada for one year as a temporary foreign worker or an international student, OR
you are a skilled worker who has at least one year of experience in one or more of the occupations listed here."

as it is written that foreign national living legally in Canada for one year as an international students can apply as skill immigration. question is can i apply as an skill immigration if my previous work experience is not on 38 list? i know about Canadian economic class but as i prefer this one. and also can i apply before completing masters program base on the fact that i am in Canada for more than one year? i want to apply for skill immigration while doing my masters and i will meet 67 points. only problem is my previous experience is not on 38 selected list.

please provide expert opinion on the above issue. thanks in advance.