+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

there is a mistake in my college offer letter.

Mithilesh

Aug 1, 2016
I am mithilesh i got admission for 1 year prject managememt course in fleming college canada, and i applied for my visa on 18th july 2016 but problem is that today i saw that college has mentioned wrong birth date in my offerletter and i submitted my visa application to mumbai vfs. Whats should i do now? My each and every documents contains correct birthdate is there any chances that they will consider as a human error and consider my passports birthdate? Please reply freinds and suggest me what should i do now?

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
same happened to me but i didnt submit papers with wrong DOB on offer letter, I asked college to correct it first then submitted after getting corrected offer letter

May 14, 2018
Address in my passport doesnot match with address in offer letter , Will it cause any problem

actually in my college offer letter my present address is written and my passports includes my previous adress

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Address in my passport doesnot match with address in offer letter , Will it cause any problem

actually in my college offer letter my present address is written and my passports includes my previous adress
It does not affect it as CIC are aware of frequent migration.. just make sure your new address matches right in your rest intended documents to avoid any contradictions, and try bringing it to the awareness of the VO in your SOP

Shivi1219

Jul 26, 2018
I applied in montreal but by mistake my family name has been mis spelled and i paid application fee so if same error come in offer letter so how much time taken by college to revised it and is it poosible ?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I applied in montreal but by mistake my family name has been mis spelled and i paid application fee so if same error come in offer letter so how much time taken by college to revised it and is it poosible ?
Not sure about the time length to correct it but it won't take long time as feared but its good to contact your school on possible corrections since it can be done

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
This same happened to me also. Can you please tell me how much it took for your college to revised the correction to offer letter?

Tanmay w

Feb 12, 2019
Any update? was your visa filed with wrong D.O.B? Did they consider it as an error or they refused?
My college has also mentioned by D.O.B in wrong format. Earlier they mentioned wrong address

Rizwan Halani

Aug 27, 2019
Any update? was your visa filed with wrong D.O.B? Did they consider it as an error or they refused?
My college has also mentioned by D.O.B in wrong format. Earlier they mentioned wrong address
Did you got the visa with this same error? I am facing the same issue in my LOA.