songlin

Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oasisfairy said:
Hi Annie,
I got a email about AR2 on Feb 11.
Hi oasisfairy,

I was just wondering what information is provided in the email.

oasisfairy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
songlin said:
Hi oasisfairy,

I was just wondering what information is provided in the email.
Hi songlin,

they provided you with the UCI number of principal applicant, file number and the date CIC received your documents . at the end, it was said that the information was issued by Hongkong office and if you have any question , you could contact with them instead of CIC.

I am sure visa centre will get you document soon.
Now we are going to the longest waiting stage. Hopefully everyone can have their application goes well without any delay.

:) :) :)

songlin

Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annie30874 said:
Hi Songlin,

I just got the email from Hong Kong office saying that they got it.
Im sure you will get it soon. :)
Hi Annie,

Thany you. I got the email today, too so I think we are pretty much in the same pace. :)

songlin

Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oasisfairy said:
Hi songlin,

they provided you with the UCI number of principal applicant, file number and the date CIC received your documents . at the end, it was said that the information was issued by Hongkong office and if you have any question , you could contact with them instead of CIC.

I am sure visa centre will get you document soon.
Now we are going to the longest waiting stage. Hopefully everyone can have their application goes well without any delay.

:) :) :)
Thank you, oasisfairy.
I just got the email today...like what you said, there's not much information included, but better than nothing. ;)

oasisfairy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
songlin said:
Thank you, oasisfairy.
I just got the email today...like what you said, there's not much information included, but better than nothing. ;)
Congratulation! I think our timeline are very similar and just keep in touch. wish good luck to all of us!

oasisfairy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
annie30874 said:
Hi Songlin,

I just got the email from Hong Kong office saying that they got it.
Im sure you will get it soon. :)
Congratulation! I think our timeline are very similar and just keep in touch. wish good luck to all of us!

songlin

Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annie30874 said:
It seems that visa office in Hong Kong is very slow this year. I'm sooo frustrated!
compared to application in the middle of last year, it seems slower
i tried to get my life back to normal by paying more attention on my work instead of always checking my ECAS status and emails in order to release a bit of this waiting frustration. anyway, i think we will all be fine and get notice of next step soon...cheers ;)

oasisfairy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
annie30874 said:
It seems that visa office in Hong Kong is very slow this year. I'm sooo frustrated!
I am also trying to put my attention on my work, as the Hong Kong timeline was annoyingly slow. Once I heard any news , for sure I will share here. But from other website, the application received on Dec.3,2013 by Hong Kong visa centre has not started being processed yet, so let's ignore this process and do something else! ;D ;D ;D

songlin

Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it's been quite for a while for this thread and also the thread Hong Kong timeline...kind of wondering what is going on with Hong Kong visa office??
has anyone has any news?

oasisfairy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
songlin said:
it's been quite for a while for this thread and also the thread Hong Kong timeline...kind of wondering what is going on with Hong Kong visa office??
has anyone has any news?
Hi Songlin,

I do not have any new news. Most of people who had AR2 in Dec. from HK had no news neither. only extremely few of them had interview requested few days ago. Do you have any news?