radiation tech
sonographer
electrophysiological diagnostic tech
denturist
dental tech and lab assistant
optician
Licensed practical nurses
paramedical occupation

these are the healthcare jobs that were attractive to me. don't get me wrong i'm not saying i can choose anything i wanna do and easily get a job with a certain title in this list. i know everyone is sweating out their tremendous efforts to achieve their status as 'permanent resident'.

so please help,
i highlighted some of em because i thought i should narrow down my options
i'm mostly looking for 2 year diploma course
which among them has the most prospect in all aspects (such as success rate of getting PR, how easy to get a job, so and so)

and what are some best colleges that have best healthcare programs(mainly for those bolded letter programs)?
which among those bolded titles should i aim for?

I'm sorry. you may feel that i'm asking such gratuitous questions but i'd really appreciate if you take your time answering in details. thank you guys.

Lize

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
health related International students (health related studies are commonly not offer to international students)find very difficult to find a job related to their field.

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
radiologist , licensed practical nursing and physiotherapist as well i think are among the well renowned professions(for diploma course) in Canada like being a physiotherapist ,i dont really know but i think it has less job prospect than that of other two that i have above mentioned.what should i say that by getting into LPN you can then go through advanced nursing program which will allow you to upgrade your profession to Registered nurse which is ofcourse one of the best health care profession or u can go for RN psychiatric.I didnt recommend them at the beginning because as you said u want to apply for a diploma.Really,i know sometimes RN becomes a frustrating job due to long hour shifts but the money that they will pay you makes it worthy to go for it.Besides this,to make aware you of the fact that you can give a exam three times only during your lifetime to possess a license for being RN.

another best professions which need more per-requistes than what simple diploma actually requires:
optician (100% job prospect) due to the fact there are only two schools in whole canada for it.
dentist (great profession) but it mostly require to own your own clinic for it.
pharmacist(another best profession|) but needs sometime two year requisites to commence for it at the university means will take 5 or 6 years approximately and extremely competitive
nutritionist(competitive but dont know about job prospect)
may be others can be included in this list but i dont know know much about them .