Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diljitbrar said:
I got my file back yesterday...the letter states global cap was reached..
Sorry to hear!

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
diljitbrar said:
so sorry to hear this, please try EE

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Nidz09 said:
I am a 5 Dec applicant with no information so far. Have checked with my bank and the DD hasn't been encashed. The DD will expire on 18 May. I called up CIC 4 times and each time i was told my name does not reflect in their system. One of the agents sent me an email next day stating I had called and they would connect with me with information within 4 - 6 weeks. By then my DD would have expired. I had logged an enquiry also with CIC but to that also i have received NO REPLY. Can anyone help me here? what to do? Neither is file sent back (as one of the agents told me if it was sent back then i would have been in their system with this info against my name)... my courier guy confirms the delivery of my documents. Someone asked me to go to the embassy in Delhi and find out. CAN ANY SENIOR HELP ME HERE WITH SOME GUIDANCE AND ADVICE????? Please help...extremely depressed!!

Hi nidz09,
I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. I am not sure if this will work for you, but when I was waiting for a very long time to hear about my application status; I sent two emails requesting an update. One to CIC Nova Scotia and the other to CIC Ottawa(my visa office). Since you have already emailed CIC Nova Scotia, I suggest you send an email to the New Delhi visa office asking for an update. Here are the links:
General: DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Case specific: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

In the mean time, I think you should start preparing yourself for Express Entry, and if possible create your profile right away. I am currently waiting on a response to my Express Entry application which I submitted on April 7, 2015, so if you have any questions I will try my best to answer them for you. Also, check out the following links for useful information:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

All the best to you!!!!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
diljitbrar said:
Hello diljitbrar,
I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate news. As Tbaba said, please try express entry right away.

S4F

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
I am a July 11, 2014 applicant, Visa Office London. Got PER in November, 2014. Have not heard from CIC ever since, NO ECAS update either. Send out a case specific inquiry last month. The reply just stated ... Your application is currently in a queue awaiting review by an officer. Should any additional information or documentation be required you will be contacted.

Is there anyone else from July, particularly LVO, who is in the same position? Please reply to this post.