+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The July 2013 Outland Applicant Chill Spot.

joeinkocha

Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
My wife (americaninlove) just got COPR in the mail today, March 6th! Also, "Decision Made" finally showed up on Feb. 26th on E-CAS. Sorry we didn't update the thread on that sooner... It had been "In Process" so long I had to double check to make sure I wasn't looking at sponsorship! Could you please update the spreadsheet?

We are so excited and lucky. Thankfully this process has been swift as we only had to wait for a little over 7 months. Wishing you all an easy and speedy process to PR from our month. I know it seems like Ottawa has been really getting things out recently so hoping you all get updates soon. We are planning a trip to the border now to get her landed! We'll be peeking into this forum though frequently to watch our spreadsheet grow with good news and landed spouses!

ksimental

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
15-11-2013
AOR Received.
03-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
Hi everyone! I hope all is well and that good news is on the way.
My husband landed in Calgary on March 1. It was so surreal. My daughter and I got to the airport just as his flight landed and he messaged me telling me he was here. I knew it would take a little extra time but, once everyone on the flight had left with their luggage and it got really quiet, I got super nervous. His English isn't very good so, I was hoping that customs was being easy on him. After what seemed like forever, my daughter saw him walking towards the doors and screamed and ran to jump into his arms. It was such a happy moment.
We dressed him in a warm winter jacket, mitts, and hat. Then, we left quickly before immigration changed their mind and told him to go back to Mexico. Hahaha!
His SIN and PR card are on their way. There is a man that he met down in Mazatlan a while back that offered him a job if and when he ever got here and he should be starting that next week. He has to take his drivers test to get his license converted which is fine but, the Spanish driving rules book was $50! I'm hoping that everything comes together in the next few weeks. Trying not to stress as the hard part is OVER. We're done with expensive visits, Skype, phone cards, and family functions without each other. I can't believe it. I asked him the other night if he was actually here or if it was a dream. He said it was real and I pinched him just to make sure. He's actually here! Yay!!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
ksimental said:
My husband landed in Calgary on March 1. It was so surreal. My daughter and I got to the airport just as his flight landed and he messaged me telling me he was here. I knew it would take a little extra time but, once everyone on the flight had left with their luggage and it got really quiet, I got super nervous. His English isn't very good so, I was hoping that customs was being easy on him. After what seemed like forever, my daughter saw him walking towards the doors and screamed and ran to jump into his arms. It was such a happy moment.
We dressed him in a warm winter jacket, mitts, and hat. Then, we left quickly before immigration changed their mind and told him to go back to Mexico. Hahaha!
His SIN and PR card are on their way. There is a man that he met down in Mazatlan a while back that offered him a job if and when he ever got here and he should be starting that next week. He has to take his drivers test to get his license converted which is fine but, the Spanish driving rules book was $50! I'm hoping that everything comes together in the next few weeks. Trying not to stress as the hard part is OVER. We're done with expensive visits, Skype, phone cards, and family functions without each other. I can't believe it. I asked him the other night if he was actually here or if it was a dream. He said it was real and I pinched him just to make sure. He's actually here! Yay!!
Congrats! All that waiting is finally done. Have a happy married life :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
joeinkocha said:
My wife (americaninlove) just got COPR in the mail today, March 6th! Also, "Decision Made" finally showed up on Feb. 26th on E-CAS. Sorry we didn't update the thread on that sooner... It had been "In Process" so long I had to double check to make sure I wasn't looking at sponsorship! Could you please update the spreadsheet?

We are so excited and lucky. Thankfully this process has been swift as we only had to wait for a little over 7 months. Wishing you all an easy and speedy process to PR from our month. I know it seems like Ottawa has been really getting things out recently so hoping you all get updates soon. We are planning a trip to the border now to get her landed! We'll be peeking into this forum though frequently to watch our spreadsheet grow with good news and landed spouses!
Congrats and all the best. Wishing you both a very happy married life.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
MCARTER82 said:
SIN card received a few days ago, took just under 2 weeks from landing date. Still waiting on my PR card and my health card.
Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
Congratulations my dear! Finally, you're already reunited with your husband. I saw the pics of your husband when he just landed. And I can also feel how happy you are right now.

God bless you and your family. Don't forget to drop by here at our thread if you have free time. Wishing you all the best!

mrs. alvaro :)

PS: You've been updated on the spreadsheet with a nice bright yellow color. :-* :-* :-* :p :p :p

ksimental said:

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
MCARTER82 said:
Any news on your application yet, mrsalvaro?
Hi there! No PPR yet my friend. But currently, our Manila VO has been requesting passport from June 2013 applicants. I'm pretty sure ours is next in line.

How are you doing there? I hope you are doing fine there. Congrats for the fast receipt of your SIN card. ;) ;) ;)

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
joeinkocha said:

Wow, finally! Congratualtions to the both of you. Just don't forget to drop by here when you have time... :) Let us know if she already landed in Canada so we can update it with a bright yellow highlight in the spreadsheet.

May God bless the both of you! :)

qt_gummy02

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Vancouver, B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 02, 2013
AOR Received.
JULY 19, 2013
File Transfer...
JULY 22, 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE 24, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
MARCH 13, 2014. ..... DM - MARCH 28, 2014
We're pretty close guys. Just hang on. Madami ng PPR from June 2013. Hopefully in 2 weeks madami sa atin makarecieve din ng PPR.

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
qt_gummy02 said:
We're pretty close guys. Just hang on. Madami ng PPR from June 2013. Hopefully in 2 weeks madami sa atin makarecieve din ng PPR.
Hi dear! How are you? What's your name in fb group?

Well I agree with you ahehe, I can finally feel that our PPR is coming soon. Let us know if you already have your PPR. You are first on the list in our Manila VO.

Good luck to us! :p :p :p

qt_gummy02

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Vancouver, B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 02, 2013
AOR Received.
JULY 19, 2013
File Transfer...
JULY 22, 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE 24, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
MARCH 13, 2014. ..... DM - MARCH 28, 2014
mrsalvaro said:
Hi dear! How are you? What's your name in fb group?

Well I agree with you ahehe, I can finally feel that our PPR is coming soon. Let us know if you already have your PPR. You are first on the list in our Manila VO.

Good luck to us! :p :p :p
Hello!! I'm doing good. How's it gong? I really cant wait for our PPR. Sure sure I'll let you know asap. Hopefully we can receive it in the next 2 weeks.

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
ksimental said:
Congrats again!!! I dream about the first morning I'll wake up with my husband in Canada :)

I'm happy everything is going good for you guys

Faras Cade

Jul 14, 2013
Hi guys, it's been ages since I've been on here. For what's worth, I just wanna let you guys know that I checked my wife's online application status today. It changed from "Application received" to "in process". When I clicked on that it says we started processing the application on Feb 24th, 2014. I don't know how long it usually takes for them to finalize a case after they start processing it.
Good luck to all of you guys.

joeinkocha

Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Well folks, it's been a pleasure hanging out with you over the past few months and my wife and I will be checking in on occasion to see how everyone's applications are going.

We drove to the Peace Bridge today. We drove through to the US side to get some gas since it's much cheaper, then came back. 10 minutes later she was a permanent resident! This process wrapped up so quickly all of a sudden! We actually had her mom ship the COPR overnight from her address in the USA where the COPR was sent to, to our place here; it cost $120!!! So worth it though, glad we can start that 3 month countdown on the OHIP timer too.

Congrats ksimental!

Faras Cade, ours started processing and got Decision Made on the same day. The COPR was dated for the same day as the "in process" in ECAS said.

Hang in there everyone, and if anyone needs help or has any questions on the USA to Canada outland process please send me a message and I'll do my best to help. God bless you all!

MCARTER82

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
London, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8 2013
AOR Received.
July 26 2013
File Transfer...
August 7 2013
Med's Done....
June 7 2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 20 2014
LANDED..........
February 10 2014
mrsalvaro said:
Hi there! No PPR yet my friend. But currently, our Manila VO has been requesting passport from June 2013 applicants. I'm pretty sure ours is next in line.

How are you doing there? I hope you are doing fine there. Congrats for the fast receipt of your SIN card. ;) ;) ;)
Aww! I hope you are next in line and it comes real soon for you! Things are good here thanks. Still looking for a job but can't complain too much :)