+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The July 2013 Outland Applicant Chill Spot.

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
can/alb said:
Just to let you know I received my husbands rejection email this morning. I'm lost and don't know what to do.. We truly do have a genuine marriage.

I guess you can update the spreadsheet :(
I'm sorry about that :(, when they rejected my TRV visa two years ago, I felt terrible, I couldn't even go to work that day, I know it's not the same, but it's always about the fact they don't let two people who love each other be able to be together.

Take a few days to made your mind clear, right now the pain is not going to let you see there is always hope. You can appeal the decision and even it's going to take more time, you guys will be together one day and all this is going to be a bad memory.

Good luck :D

bodhyogi

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-03-2014 (pcc)
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
11-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dreaming of it every day (in process from 29th march 2014 and dm on 1st may 2014)
LANDED..........
i wish it soon
can/alb said:
He did have an interview. It was only 20 minutes long. He said everything went well. But I guess they already had they're mind made up. He even brought more pics and letters and they didn't want to see them. Said they had everything.

He was rejected for everything! Can't support himself or us here due to lack of education. Although I have plenty of jobs lined up for him. Our marriage not genuine because of the haste marriage which we entered one and a half years after we met. And I've been to see him 4 times. Our background is too different and we don't speak a common language. All bs ... My 2 young children wrote letters in his behalf saying they love him and see him online everyday. They call him when I say no to them because he will say yes. Our marriage is so real and these idiots decided our fate.

Sorry for the rant. Thanks for listening.

oh my dear,
so sad to hear about you.. its morning here and I saw your post and made me feel so sad . your marriage is so geniune and they still said no. so strange.
all I can say please don't loose hope..its hard time.
I wish and send all good energy for you and your husband :)

eemsley

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Richmond BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-05-2013
File Transfer...
04-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-25-2013
Interview........
No interview required
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Call 03/13: Your visa ready for pickup in Manila Office
LANDED..........
instructed that have to land before 26-05-2014 ticket booked to vancouver May 8
Hi out there. I am curious about the passport request. When people receive a passport request is it a request to send in the original passport or a photo copy of it? I am concerned about this because my spouse in Manila has not yet received this request. We received information July 4th saying sponsorship was approved and her application was sent off to Manila from Canada. Sinse then all it says on line under Application is "1 Application Received" "2 Meds received" . We did include a photo copy of her passport with the documents originally sent in May 2013. So is not receiving this request a sign of extended delay or something worse? Please give you thoughts. Thanks.

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
eemsley said:
Hi out there. I am curious about the passport request. When people receive a passport request is it a request to send in the original passport or a photo copy of it? I am concerned about this because my spouse in Manila has not yet received this request. We received information July 4th saying sponsorship was approved and her application was sent off to Manila from Canada. Sinse then all it says on line under Application is "1 Application Received" "2 Meds received" . We did include a photo copy of her passport with the documents originally sent in May 2013. So is not receiving this request a sign of extended delay or something worse? Please give you thoughts. Thanks.
As far as I know, CEM hasn't issued PPRs for May 21 2013 applicants onwards and that includes us. Recently, January to May Applicants who had their PPRs last year has been issued their visas already.

WHo knows, next month it's gonna be ours. They might request passports again from late May - August 2013 applicants.

Keeping my fingers crossed. :) :p

eemsley

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Richmond BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-05-2013
File Transfer...
04-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-25-2013
Interview........
No interview required
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks for your thoughts Mrsalvaro. It is a long waite, and important to feel things moving along. Take care.

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
Hi guys, I can't help but get so pissed off and get so frustrated recently.

When you are waiting for almost 7 months to have your passport request and visa, the thing that you'd want to shed light on your application is your GCMS notes.

But why the heck am I still waiting for GCMS notes still for 46 days now? ??? Their website boasts that they will be able to process it within 30 calendar days or a couple of days more than that. But for how long, and why without a notice of delay??

We already sent 3 follow up emails to them with the tracking no. and official receipt attached but they just kept on giving automated replies. No explanations on why they've been delaying the notes for more than 2 weeks already from the target time frame.

Both sponsor and I are thinking of sending a complaint already to their Information Commission, but at the back of our minds we still have doubts that it might cause further delay to our application. Also, we are considering another request for GCMS. But how can we trust them this time, when our initial request is stil unprocessed.

I just find it unacceptable....sorry guys for the rant. Waiting is just too torturous and tiring forthe both of us already...can't help but to to worry and feel sad..huhuhu :'( :'( :'(

eemsley

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Richmond BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-05-2013
File Transfer...
04-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-25-2013
Interview........
No interview required
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I totally understand your frustration, however, so many of us have not received responses from CIC. They do tell us that no communication will be required until they request additional documents or more information. Applying for the notes may even slow things down if you consider that this requires another person to look at the file and possibly put papers out of place. My spouse's application was sent to Manila prior to yours and we have not received a PPR. Although we are anxious to hear something, I can only hope the PPR is not the way to gauge the progress. Some applicants say that the PPR is asked for early in the process while others say it can be done just days before the PR is given or stamped on the passport. What I do know is the time line is 14 months on average. This year also has been slowed down for the Philippines by the CIC strike and the devastating storms. I too was going to request the notes but on second thought decided it would likely not speed things up. Just my thoughts. Hang in there.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
mrsalvaro said:

When you are waiting for almost 7 months to have your passport request and visa, the thing that you'd want to shed light on your application is your GCMS notes.

But why the heck am I still waiting for GCMS notes still for 46 days now? ??? Their website boasts that they will be able to process it within 30 calendar days or a couple of days more than that. But for how long, and why without a notice of delay??

We already sent 3 follow up emails to them with the tracking no. and official receipt attached but they just kept on giving automated replies. No explanations on why they've been delaying the notes for more than 2 weeks already from the target time frame.

Both sponsor and I are thinking of sending a complaint already to their Information Commission, but at the back of our minds we still have doubts that it might cause further delay to our application. Also, we are considering another request for GCMS. But how can we trust them this time, when our initial request is stil unprocessed.

I just find it unacceptable....sorry guys for the rant. Waiting is just too torturous and tiring forthe both of us already...can't help but to to worry and feel sad..huhuhu :'( :'( :'(
I think that you will get your notes soon. Visa officers were on vacation for most of December or were in the mood of Christmas and didn't want to work. Any GCMS notes that were submitted in December have been delayed by 2-3 weeks. So I think, it is okay to wait for a few more days. Try again on Monday or Tuesday.

MCARTER82

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
London, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8 2013
AOR Received.
July 26 2013
File Transfer...
August 7 2013
Med's Done....
June 7 2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 20 2014
LANDED..........
February 10 2014
mrsalvaro said:

I think I speak for everyone on here when I say we feel your frustrations. Hang in there mrsalvaro. You are nearly at the end now, and this will all be worthwhile. Praying for good news for you soon! God Bless.

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
MCARTER82 said:
I think I speak for everyone on here when I say we feel your frustrations. Hang in there mrsalvaro. You are nearly at the end now, and this will all be worthwhile. Praying for good news for you soon! God Bless.
Thanks bro! I can only pray and hope that everything will turn out just fine in the end. ;) ;) ;)

dlagirl

Jul 24, 2013
usa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Doc's Request.
02-03-14
AOR Received.
15-08-13
File Transfer...
08-08-13
Med's Done....
19-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-20-14
My medicals have finally been updated as received. Please update on the spreadsheet.

joshrara4413

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
mrsalvaro said:
As far as I know, CEM hasn't issued PPRs for May 21 2013 applicants onwards and that includes us. Recently, January to May Applicants who had their PPRs last year has been issued their visas already.

WHo knows, next month it's gonna be ours. They might request passports again from late May - August 2013 applicants.

Keeping my fingers crossed. :) :p
May it be our month now sis... PPRs, hurry now pretty please? Hope you get your notes really soon :)

joeinkocha

Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
dlagirl said:
My medicals have finally been updated as received. Please update on the spreadsheet.
Awesome! Something changed on our ECAS today as well. We sent a copy of my wife's new passport with her last name changed about a month and a half ago and it was updated on ECAS finally. Still says application received, but at least we know they got our update finally and it might mean they're looking into our application too!

dlagirl

Jul 24, 2013
usa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Doc's Request.
02-03-14
AOR Received.
15-08-13
File Transfer...
08-08-13
Med's Done....
19-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-20-14
joeinkocha said:
Awesome! Something changed on our ECAS today as well. We sent a copy of my wife's new passport with her last name changed about a month and a half ago and it was updated on ECAS finally. Still says application received, but at least we know they got our update finally and it might mean they're looking into our application too!
I'm not sure they are. There was a maintenance on ECAS all day saturday and after that everything was updated. In my case, I contacted them to ask if they had received my medicals and FBI clearance since no update was showing. At first they said they didn't then after going back and forth for 3 days, they found my medicals. The case manager I exchanged with told me they were not yet working on my file but that they would update it. That happened on wednesday and it is only after saturday's maintenance that the update happened. I would strongly suggest to anybody who is yet to see anything but application received to contact them and make sure the medicals or any other document they may have sent later is not missing. I have to re-do my FBI clearance. I hope I get it soon enough.

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
Hi July people ;D

I just want to say hi to all of you an update you a little bit in my case, I sent the passport two weeks ago to Mexico City Embassy, they didn't send it back, they said in PPR letter it may take one or two weeks but nothing yet.

Really this process is really stressing even when you know you're almost over, it may sound like I'm over reacting but I just want my passport back and know its real when I see my visa stamped on it :(

I'll keep you updated, and as always God bless you and good luck :D