+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

That is really wierd about the government of canada !!!!

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Forouzbashsh - create a new topic rather than bringing a different discussion to this topic. I think if you work outside for a Canadian company that can count BUT there are certain requirements of that company (i think i read that here in the forum) like it has to be a big company, etc. Otherwise, everyone will start a small business and say that the company is sending them overseas. You should investigate what are the requirements of a company that can send someone outside and make it count towards their citizenship.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New2Canada said:
Canadian system is the worst in the worst, absolutely the worst.

Please, please give me PR to Canada.

Ironic, isn't it?

please please stay out of the discussion !

read the subject carefully before you reply, that is if you know how to read

your reply is really ridiculous

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
professional 1 said:
New2Canada said:
Canadian system is the worst in the worst, absolutely the worst.

Please, please give me PR to Canada.

Ironic, isn't it?

please please stay out of the discussion !

read the subject carefully before you reply, that is if you know how to read

your reply is really ridiculous
who said i was replying back to what you said. why be so sensitive? As you wish, i will stay out. if you can't handle the truth, then you are right, i should stay out.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New2Canada :

I was just repeating the words that you used because your reply was unclear.

I repeat again, i like canada, and wish to live the rest of my life in canada, when i critisize the mistakes of the government, it does not mean that they are completely bad. each government has it's good side and bad side. and i strongly believe that the good side of canada is better than the bad side.

At least they allow us to express our opinions freely, and we have to admit that not many governments would allow us to do so.

I just wanted to shed some light on that case, because some people including me, really want to live in that country because of their measurable life conditions. so when i see that thousands of people who apply, do not want or need to live in the country but just take other's chances and stress the whole immigration system, i feel frustrated because the real people who would die to immigrate to this country are losing their little hope to get accepted because of that case.

I don't want anyone to feel bad about this subject, but believe me when you come and live in canada, you will feel what i mean exactly.

Good luck.

commonwealth

Nov 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well said... Enjoy your freedom of speech. We should be thankful for this freedom and opportunity, especially during Thanksgiving week.
You can improve immigration system by reporting to appropriate authorities and make a real difference.

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
vbond007 said:
professional 1, hellovn, coolguy001 : All 3 of u are very right. There are many things which are 'double standards' in Canadian system. But soon in this thread, you will see many 'double Canadian' (like chandan) will jump in blind favour of Canada, who r like 3 monkeys of Gandhiji - they don't listen, speak or see anything (bad) about Canada!

If you want to know how Britishers (only in thousands in population) ruled half the world, you must immigrate to Canada!
vbond007,
I don't care what you say about canada or myself. I'm done with my application and will be going this week. If you like you can go and hang yourself, i can't be bothered. And people llike you also passed IELTS!. Calling british 'Britishers'.
People like you are just ingrates! You even think immigrating to canada is your birth right! People like you only carry untrue stories and rumours. Someone posted a story and you didn't even take your time to think, you started taking sides. People like you are narrow-minded, parochial, you can't think on your own, you just talk without using your sense. That's why you are where you are today. People like you that misinform and carry negative rumours can never progress, you are looking for someone like you, not me, and i can assure you, no matter where you live, even go to USA, that attitude will live with you forever. You can't see beyond your nose. You carry rumours all around, you support negative stories, you are yourself negative personified. Nothing positive can ever come out of your mouth so just shup up!

V

vbond007

chandan, you still haven't stayed in single day in Canada so your opinion is not worth considering. Even after you land there, your opinion can not be generalized as your is a typical case, see : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-it-really-worth-moving-to-canada-t27486.0.html;msg168991#msg168991.

If you have read Indian history (in any language other than English), even Gandhiji's writings, Britishers word is used instead of what u say 'British'. On basis of this if u judge my English fluency, I pity you.

Though you say that Canada is heaven for you (without any experience, just from rumors heard), still in your mind u believe that US is still better. This is clear from your post. This is your level of dedication to Canada!

If one is able to see the negatives points of his beloved ones (including parents) and can see positive points of enemies (disliked persons / countries ), then the person is neutral. You love Canada, so you don't want to listen to anything negative of Canada.

Still I repeat, after you stay for 1 yr., share your experiences about Canadian system neutrally. Till then shut up! (Though you r taking abundant wealth to Canada from Nigeria from day 1, your level of difficulty will be much less as compared to average Immigrant, but hope you can see the problems with heavenly system.

Right now u r delivering same reaction as I stated in 3rd post (page 1) of this thread! Thanks for proving me right!

dear professional 1, don't lose courage in stating facts due to 'Dhrutrashtra' (chandan) who is blind in the love of 'Duryodhan' (Canada)

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
To vbond007,
It is clear to me now that what you are here for is spreading rumours and supporting negative stories about canada.
If you have been following my posts, I have been to canada several times before, not as PR but as visitor, so don't think everyone is like you misinforming people about, carrying rumours.i've also been to so many other countries including US. Yes, i will repeat, canada is 'my heaven on earth'. Reverse is the case for many others, which is fair enough. Even though am emmigrating to canada with a huge amount of money i've made from nigeria, i worked so hard for this money just so you know. So face your personal problems, leave chandan alone. Millions of 'you' cannot make me change my mind about canada. As i said before, if you are angry because i love canada, why can't you eat poison?

V

vbond007

chandan, if you really have courage to accept facts, read the first post at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/questions-regarding-job-scenario-in-canada-t29429.0.html

But I know again you will tell that it is a rumor and I see only negatives. Visiting and working is all together different. First experience and then tell.

What can be the problem to me for your love to Canada? Who am I to tell you to change your mind? What is my benefit? I only say, accept the fact and then jump into the well!

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
I don't need to read any links you post as i know the kind of a preson you are. Even if someone snatches your wife, you will be saying it is chandan! Why do you have to mention my name all the times? To change my 'own' mind about canada or what? Face your problems squarely. Even if i am driving cabs in canada, how does that concern your family? people like you are 'educated illiterates'. Nothing good can ever come out of someone like you no matter where you live. Instead of carrying rumours, why can't you concentrate on finding ways to better your life? Leave chandan out of this thread pls. Do you think if i make it in canada i will tell you? You must be day-dreaming. For you to know, the more negative you tell me about canada, the more am determined to make it there. So, suck it up!

shahida

Sep 30, 2009
hello to proffesional 1 and all on this thread,
I am afraid I have to agree with proffesional1 on this matter,as I have seen 3-4 such cases myself,where people didn't even bother to stay in canada for a month.(can you believe it )?
case#1:a banker friend of ours applied 4 years back.He is from Peshawar(NWFP)Pakistan.How things went sooo smoothly no one knows.
no medical nothing,within a year he got his passport,that also was sent to him.He didn't even stayed there for a month.just landed and came back.
My husband told me ,this person has someone in canada who pays all the taxes on his behalf.(God knows how you can do that).the canadians perhaps getting the taxes regularlt,think that this person is in canada itself.our friend and his family is enjoying the lovely sunshine right here in the U.A.E,no bothers about going to the rough weathers of CANADA.(LOL)
case#2:A relative of mine applied sometime back,got the visa and all,sent the wife and 2 kids to canada but himself residing here in the U.A.E,reason....mother cannot bear the harsh weather,so she stays with her son in Dubai whereas wife and kids live alone in canada.
case#3:someone I met at the doctors clinic,husband took the passport and immediately came back,reason being him a very successful buissness here in Dubai,and doesn't want to go.the wife also stayed for few years and now back cause she doesn't like the culture much.(can you people imagine)?but goes back on and off.
these and more.......how it happens who knows.no matter howmuch they try to make the system foolproof,there are some loopholes remaining.
I feel the westerns trust on your words more than your actions.But some people ,still manage to somehow trick them.
I request all of you on this thread to please calm down,have patience ,respect each others opinion,and above all,kindly dont "taunt"each other.
I dont want to mention any names,because then those peolple will get offended.But please stop acting childish.Every one in this world has his own experience of life and anyone can dissagree,and put his views forward.
my best wishes to all of you,where ever you go.(hopefully to canada).We all have our reasons of migrating.
regards.
shahida.

V

vbond007

chandan, please don't read the above post by shahida, as it is against your thoughts!

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
vbond007 said:
chandan, actually I want you to be more determined to go to Canada! Then my job to convince you will be simple.

You rightly said that you don't want to read any thread, which are against your own thoughts. Thus you very well proved that you are Dhrutrashtra.

If anyone snatches your wife, then you will also tell that the negative person - vbond007 has sent some other negative person to trouble a positive person like chandan.

I too don't want to continue with this discussion. In billions of blind people, one more is added, it doesn't make any difference to me. And it's not my duty to reduce number of blind people from this beautiful planet!

Wishing you 'harder' money in Canada! As you already said that in Nigeria you worked hard! People know that in Africa we are 'boss' and black people do labour jobs. When in Canada you will perform the same duty as your black assistants used to do in Nigeria, then you will realize, what is real hard work!
And how does my doing 'hard jobs' in canada affect your life?
I prefer to be blind rather than listening to rumour mongers like you who only thrive in spreading wrong information.
I have met many of you before, people like you are everywhere!
It is the same place that you are now that you will be when i will be doing the 'hard job' in canada,
You will also be at the same spot when i will get a 'soft job'. You are nothing but a riff-raff. You are a liar. All you know how to do is misinformation.
Whatever negative anyone says, you jump into it!
You have no 'brain' at all

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
patience is a virtue. Plz stop fighting nd hv courage to face other's comments.