+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thanks God! Got my visa today

bksavi

Sep 13, 2009
congratulations!
i am also waiting call for passport.my time line is very much similar to you,started from feb 09 (Sydney) medical & RPRF 10 aug 09.

gerrybyrne

Dec 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th feb 2009
Doc's Request.
4th mar 2009
AOR Received.
25th may 2009
Med's Request
7th oct 2009
Med's Done....
4th nov 2009
Passport Req..
7th Oct 2009
VISA ISSUED...
3rd dec 2009
Congratulations, well done.

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
rajsingh said:
Thanks to Almight got, i r'cvd my visa today, i thanks all the forum members for their wonderful views. although i am mostly a silent reader of the forum. I wish all the best to all of you. May ur wishes come true. God Bless us all.
Thanks
Raj
Congratulations!! Where do you intend to land and settle?

Cheers
joy

rajsingh

May 30, 2009
thanks to all for ur wishes. Joy i ahve still not decided about destination. I am in Telecom field. so looking for oppurtunities in all the provinces and then i will decide. if any one has any suggestion regarding settlement of a person from telecom, highly appericiated
regards

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
rajsingh said:
thanks to all for ur wishes. Joy i ahve still not decided about destination. I am in Telecom field. so looking for oppurtunities in all the provinces and then i will decide. if any one has any suggestion regarding settlement of a person from telecom, highly appericiated
regards
I am into IT. Even I'm also looking for options and done some research through web. Do not have any idea where to settle. I have visited websites of Canadian Job Bank, Woropolis etc. Can you suggest something new? You can get some idea about the cities through wikipedia.org
Please stay in touch

harryk

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Raj! Have a wonderful life in Canada! God bless you! With regards, harryk.