+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you so much to all of you,guys!

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I am writing this to express how grateful I am to all your helps,ideas and inputs from my p.r application up to citizenship journey. This morning was one of the important days of my life as I pledged my allegiance to her majesty,the Queen and to Canada. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I had learned a lot thru this forum through the years.In fact, I made a lot of friends, even become true friends in real life here in Calgary as I build my new home.

Thank you so much,and those of you still, in the process of making your Canadian Citizenship Dream come true, just never give up! ;)

bonny

Nov 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with other docs
File Transfer...
Los Angeles on November 8, 2011/started processing January 18, 2012
Med's Request
MR Received on Feb 07, 2012 (Dated Feb 02, 2012)
Med's Done....
Feb 10, 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 02, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
May 01, 2012
Ms.kaka said:
Hello guys,

I am writing this to express how grateful I am to all your helps,ideas and inputs from my p.r application up to citizenship journey. This morning was one of the important days of my life as I pledged my allegiance to her majesty,the Queen and to Canada. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I had learned a lot thru this forum through the years.In fact, I made a lot of friends, even become true friends in real life here in Calgary as I build my new home.

Thank you so much,and those of you still, in the process of making your Canadian Citizenship Dream come true, just never give up! ;)
Congrats! How long did the entire ceremony take?

Bonny

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! I am so happy for you Ms.kaka and wish you all the best for your future.

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
Congratulations! :) :) :) :) I am so happy for you Ms.kaka and wish you all the best for your future
Did you apply for passport yet, i am planing to apply passport same day after oath, i heard from many fellows that they did apply after oath and its work for them. The reason bec passport office is in same building downtown and its more convenient for me.

Ms.kaka said:
Hello guys,

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bonny said:
Congrats! How long did the entire ceremony take?

Bonny
More than an hour,to be exact.There were a lot of pictures taken noted.However, it was not solemn ceremony, people were always talking to each other. In spite the attention was called several times to lower the noise. :(

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.