Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I recently post my ppr mail, my spouse is accompanying secondary applicant in my profile and unfortunately we are getting divorced. I have informed the cic about the same and dropped a mail to ottawa cpc as per the instructions from ircc customer support team, I have mentioned the reason and other details, today I called cic and they confirmed that such request has been added in my file. I am yet to file my mutual divorce documents.
1. Will cic ask legal proceedings docs and will re issue new ppr? How much time it will take?
2 will they ask for divorce decree it will take 6-7 months to get it in my Country ?? If yes will they keep file on hold till that duration??
3 any other document which I should get from spouse to ease my application processing??

Kindly guide
If there is a change of family composition at anytime, during the processing of the application, or after the issuance of the passport request, it has to be informed to IRCC along with the supporting documents.

In case of divorce, you will have to provide the documentation that the divorce has been filed, not that the same has been granted by the court, whether it is contested or by mutual consent.

IRCC does not need the judgment or a divorce decree. Only the petition along with the filing proof is sufficient.

Reactions: Helpmee

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legal Falcon,

I'm traveling to Toronto next week and have the following query:

Medical insurance cover for 3 months post landing before getting OHIP card - Which is advisable: to buy travel insurance from Indian insurance company or to purchase before travel from a Canadian Insurance company?

Thanks.
The best deal is that after you land, and register for OHIP, you can get interim health insurance from Blue Shield Blue Cross. It is a Canada based insurer, and in an eventuality you have a claim, you will be better off having a Canadian insurance as compared to one in India.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon

For medical exam PP asked me to give 3 sputum, but she also gave me e-medical information sheet and I submitted my application. After that I started giving sputum samples. PP said it would take 3 months to get results. During this waiting period may cic start proccesing eligibility, background checks etc? Or wait for medicals passed?

After good results from sputum will I upload any document to my profile or will PP handle everything?
IRCC will start processing your application, and will not wait for the sputum test. Once the tests are in, they will be transmitted to IRCC.

Reactions: ozaN

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I appreciate your response. But just for the sake of conversation, let's forget about IT returns and bank deposits, just tell me how should the salary certificate be : any 1 year of employment, any 1 month of employment or the whole period of employment?
There is nothing known as a salary certificate. Employers by law are obligated to issue a pay slip, which may include any tax withheld. At the end of the year the employee will use these pay slips to file their taxes or returns and may be eligible for an tax refunds. If these were not issued, then you will need proof as discussed previously. There is nothing known as a salary certificate. What you are suggesting is akin to a reference letter or a certificate confirming salary.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon!
Is not getting RPRF request a bad sign if it's been 94 days since AOR? I am getting worried about my application. I hope you know something about it.
Only after Eligibility is recommended passed or conclusively passed will a request for RPRF sent. There is nothing to be concerned, it will eventually come and 94 days is not a long time frame.

Also, the 6 months processing time starts when the R10 is passed, and not when you receive the AoR

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello @legalfalcon

my cousin wants to apply for express entry. he is pursuing distance MBA from India. he is also working as administrative assistant noc 1241. he will apply after completing the MBA. as his noc code does not require MBA, hence can he claim points for his MBA (if it is evaluated as masters)???

thanks in advance
Is it a question or an information?

Yes, he cal claim points of it is assessed as Master's in his ECA

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hi Legalfalcon , I need your advice on following issue

I am getting a weird placeholder when I go and check my “view submitted application” tab in my PR application .

It shows an additional placeholder with a random name of a girl with headings and stuff just before permanent residency fee placeholder who i don’t even know . I am pretty sure it wasn’t there few weeks ago

Is it a technical glitch ? I am kinda worried .

Shall I inform CiC for this?
Raise a CSE and inform IRCC. Most probably it is a technical issue.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Hello legalfalcon

I have a RR marked on my file as belows:

I have submitted the following in original App:

I will be crossing 6 months of processing time in a few days and every GCMS request has absolutely NO PROGRESS on the app after MEP. Every GCMS report is the same as before with the most recent one from mid-December.

I have never raised a CSE hoping this will clear on its own (based on your previous) advise - looks like no officer is touching the file.

I have however generated a fresh set of POF for the PF document for a larger sum that is over and above the requirement along with a letter from PF officer stating that the amount is available to me any time.

Should I just wait for ADR/PFL or should I pro-actively submit the updated set of documents? What should be my course of action now?

Your response is greatly appreciated.
@legalfalcon somehow you have missed my question. I will appreciate it if you can reply. Thank you in advance.

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Only after Eligibility is recommended passed or conclusively passed will a request for RPRF sent. There is nothing to be concerned, it will eventually come and 94 days is not a long time frame.

Also, the 6 months processing time starts when the R10 is passed, and not when you receive the AoR
Thank you very much for your response! I was getting worried because I see that a lot of applicants who applied later than me have already received the RPRF request. I will just keep waiting. Thanks again!

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
If there is a change of family composition at anytime, during the processing of the application, or after the issuance of the passport request, it has to be informed to IRCC along with the supporting documents.

In case of divorce, you will have to provide the documentation that the divorce has been filed, not that the same has been granted by the court, whether it is contested or by mutual consent.

IRCC does not need the judgment or a divorce decree. Only the petition along with the filing proof is sufficient.

Thanks for your valuable guidance sir, I have informed cic 8 days back that we are in process of divorce, I have send mail to ottawa vo as guided my ircc customer support team over mail. I have not received any response from cic till now.
My passport submission deadline is near, will cic re-issue a new ppr after removing my spouse or I should submit my passport as I have updated them to remove her from my application..
Finally do I need to wait for them to ask any document or once divorce is filled I should provide the same to Cic by raising cse.

Thanks for your guidance

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon my AOR was 1 Dec 2018 was expecting MEP but got shocked as application cancelled for incompleteness. This was the msg I received :-
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from Australia that you provided with your application is not acceptable. Please consult our website in order to determine the required document. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical- police/police-certificates/how.html
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
I thought my husband's 2010 Australia pcc would suffice as he studied there between 2009 to 2010. Moreover the PCC he got was without expiry date,. Without doubt I attached it. But now after searches I got to know that it must fulfill code 35 of Australian National police. Also I attached full license history as he stayed in victoria. I am so disappointed. What are my chances of success if I apply again. My score is 466. Should I wait for ITA or order Australian pcc now? Please guide me . I am totally broken.

saikatroy

Jul 15, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon .... I am in a very bad situation and would be really grateful if you could help me with your advice. I am a June AOR FSW-Inland applicant from India. My AOR is June 13 and my primary VO is Montreal Immigration. The current overall application status is Eligibility: Recommend Passed, Criminality: In Progress, Security: Not Started. However, I just received the latest GCMS notes and saw the following:

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part
Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 22(1)(b) law enforcement and investigation

Also, the latest notes of the officer has been redacted and application is in 'On Hold' state. Could you please let me know what this might mean? Does this mean I am in Security Screening? The GCMS notes does not mention Security Screening anywhere. Please, I am really worried and would be grateful if you could advise how to make sense of the above information.

(I haven't traveled to anywhere outside India, other than to South Africa for 3 weeks only.)

Just FYI, I moved from Montreal to Winnipeg after my application (I informed IRCC), and in the latest notes I can see the secondary VO as Winnipeg IRCC. Could this be related anyhow to the above status?

Thanks a lot in advance! Hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Saikat

tejnaihas

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
Nomination.....
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
@legalfalcon my aor date is 9 June'18. My gcms notes received in Nov show funds review required though amount is substantially higher than required. I submitted updated funds on 6th jan'19 without request from CIC. From last 3 days when I click view submitted application in my CIC account, I can see the message to attach documents as if I have received ADR (though I have not received any ADR). When I check there is no place to attach any document. When I go back to previous screen and again go to view submitted application, this attach document text disappears and I can see the application like it was before. This happened third time Today. Any reason why this is happening?