Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Even though if there have been multiple visits(8) to different countries ?
Visits to different countries has no bearing. The PR application is points based, you claim points for eligible activities, rest everything else is irrelevant. Only your travel history and personal history should be complete as it is used for your BGC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Boss , Can you please confirm based on your experience 10+ Diploma + Lateral entry B.Tech is eligible for two or more cert.

my WES says the same : secondary school diploma and diploma

Thanks in Advance
Could you please elaborate your questions, provide individual details of your education and the ECA report.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
In case of a salary certificate, how should it be, salary certificate for any 1 particular month of employment? or 1 year of employment? or the whole period of employment? To reiterate, i took 2 unpaid vacations(both of them for periods of less than a month) and i was awarded 1 pay rise after my 2nd year of employment.
If you have a work reference letter, that by itself is sufficient. IRCC only has the requirement for a work reference letter. However, IRCC can ask for additional documents, which is an applicant's responsibility to provide. A salary certificate by itself is not a proof of payment of salary. Instead you have to rely on bank deposits, and IT returns.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ..I got my gcms notes last month and I believe that you could be the right person to assist me. I have typed below what the notes say:

APPLICATION: EP............ PA's file reviewed under the AIPP application type - Atlantic Intermediate-skilled Program (AISP). I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: WORK EXPERIENCE: From 2012/11 to 2018/05, NOC Declared: 7511, Work Title, Truck Driver: Employer: .........................................Ltd. Eligibility appears, NOT MET - review required, possibly SELF EMPLOYED. File to be forwarded to Visa Office for review as PA is currently residing in... name of my country

So my question here is should I wait for the visa office to review the file or should I send a CSE and additional documents since my business is a registered as a (Pty) Ltd and I am its director and employee as well??????
You should immediately send further supporting documents and Letter of explanation. Before an officer makes a final determination, he will be able to see your additional documents. If he is still not satisfied, a PFL will be issued and you will a final chance to prove your case, but sending the documents now, will provide you with two chances if required.

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon, I received my new note. It is much clearer than last time. I didn't claim any points for foreign credential, why it is said foreign credential not provided? And how about the Stat Question? (I have a csq rejection last year). And finally I see the quebec residency concern in my note, but I have attached the proof, do I need to worry about it? Thank you very much!

Mus1990

Dec 22, 2018
You should immediately send further supporting documents and Letter of explanation. Before an officer makes a final determination, he will be able to see your additional documents. If he is still not satisfied, a PFL will be issued and you will a final chance to prove your case, but sending the documents now, will provide you with two chances if required.
Thank you very much @legalfalcon. I just wish you knew how much your good work helps us. I will be forever grateful to you.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
@legalfalcon I recently post my ppr mail, my spouse is accompanying secondary applicant in my profile and unfortunately we are getting divorced. I have informed the cic about the same and dropped a mail to ottawa cpc as per the instructions from ircc customer support team, I have mentioned the reason and other details, today I called cic and they confirmed that such request has been added in my file. I am yet to file my mutual divorce documents.
1. Will cic ask legal proceedings docs and will re issue new ppr? How much time it will take?
2 will they ask for divorce decree it will take 6-7 months to get it in my Country ?? If yes will they keep file on hold till that duration??
3 any other document which I should get from spouse to ease my application processing??

Kindly guide

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Hello legalfalcon

I have a RR marked on my file as belows:

I have submitted the following in original App:

I will be crossing 6 months of processing time in a few days and every GCMS request has absolutely NO PROGRESS on the app after MEP. Every GCMS report is the same as before with the most recent one from mid-December.

I have never raised a CSE hoping this will clear on its own (based on your previous) advise - looks like no officer is touching the file.

I have however generated a fresh set of POF for the PF document for a larger sum that is over and above the requirement along with a letter from PF officer stating that the amount is available to me any time.

Should I just wait for ADR/PFL or should I pro-actively submit the updated set of documents? What should be my course of action now?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

himsin

Feb 11, 2017
Hi Legal Falcon,

I'm traveling to Toronto next week and have the following query:

Medical insurance cover for 3 months post landing before getting OHIP card - Which is advisable: to buy travel insurance from Indian insurance company or to purchase before travel from a Canadian Insurance company?

Thanks.

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon

For medical exam PP asked me to give 3 sputum, but she also gave me e-medical information sheet and I submitted my application. After that I started giving sputum samples. PP said it would take 3 months to get results. During this waiting period may cic start proccesing eligibility, background checks etc? Or wait for medicals passed?

After good results from sputum will I upload any document to my profile or will PP handle everything?

liverpooligan

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
If you have a work reference letter, that by itself is sufficient. IRCC only has the requirement for a work reference letter. However, IRCC can ask for additional documents, which is an applicant's responsibility to provide. A salary certificate by itself is not a proof of payment of salary. Instead you have to rely on bank deposits, and IT returns.
I appreciate your response. But just for the sake of conversation, let's forget about IT returns and bank deposits, just tell me how should the salary certificate be : any 1 year of employment, any 1 month of employment or the whole period of employment?

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon!
Is not getting RPRF request a bad sign if it's been 94 days since AOR? I am getting worried about my application. I hope you know something about it.

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
hello @legalfalcon

my cousin wants to apply for express entry. he is pursuing distance MBA from India. he is also working as administrative assistant noc 1241. he will apply after completing the MBA. as his noc code does not require MBA, hence can he claim points for his MBA (if it is evaluated as masters)???

thanks in advance

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
@legalfalcon hi Legalfalcon , I need your advice on following issue

I am getting a weird placeholder when I go and check my “view submitted application” tab in my PR application .

It shows an additional placeholder with a random name of a girl with headings and stuff just before permanent residency fee placeholder who i don’t even know . I am pretty sure it wasn’t there few weeks ago

Is it a technical glitch ? I am kinda worried .

Shall I inform CiC for this?